Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Feedback (Xbox) - April 2020

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 15
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.Halo 5- campaña: se hace menos evidente al jefe y el equipo azul y mas evidente a locke y al equipo osiris cuando a mi oponion deberia ser igual protagonizmo a los 2 equipos
Halo 5-multijugador:hay menos variedad de modos de juegos de la lista de partida social y a mi gusto esto no deberia ser asi deberian meter mas modos y si no hay ideas meter modos hechos por la comunidad para la comunidad.
Wrong post, wrong language, wrong game.
Please fix the next halo coming out to do multiplayer like halo 2 and 3. Yes keep the 60fps and 1080p just add split screen for guest and or other players nothing more nostalgic than having friends and family over to play halo together on ONE screen! Please bring that back look at the comments people have done on YouTube and other forums how you've messed that up for halo lovers.
Lean JDunk wrote:
how am i supposed to play online when it's riddled with hackers, getting shot through walls. not dying after I take their shield off and hit them and I did with a head shot everytime actually makes the game unplayable, in actual fact it's a joke. bungie would have never have let their franchise become the hot mess it is currently sort it out please, I don't want to moan, but you're making my isolation that bit more hard to deal with so thank you for that one
sorry stressful morning lol
Please fix the next halo coming out to do multiplayer like halo 2 and 3. Yes keep the 60fps and 1080p just add split screen for guest and or other players nothing more nostalgic than having friends and family over to play halo together on ONE screen! Please bring that back look at the comments people have done on YouTube and other forums how you've messed that up for halo lovers.
If you are talking about Infinite, feel free to use the Halo Infinite forums. This thread is specifically for providing feedback on MCC for Xbox
Please Please Please add volume control for the campaigns in MCC. In some the music is so loud that it drowns out the sounds of the guns. That severely makes the games less enjoyable. Having loud, snappy, powerful gun cracks makes the games so much more fun. The remade gun sounds in Halo 2 MCC are AMAZING! The SMG sounds so killer that I use it constantly just to hear the sound of flying shells melt through Covenant flesh. Please give us volume control so we can adjust the in game music and sound FX etc.
Thank you guys for caring about the fans!!!!
#haloinfinite2020
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 2 Anniversary, Campaign
  • ISSUE: Out of place dialogues in the cutscene just before the final fight against Tartarus in certain languages.
I don’t know why, but in that cutscene, in the Anniversary graphics, the korean dubbing is not well placed. And by that, I mean, it is horribly placed. The charachters just talk and the audio simply does not follow them accordingly. I usually play it in japanese, and even there, there’s the same issue. I don’t know about english or other languages, I haven’t tried, but looks like multiple languages might be affected too at this point.

All the other cutscenes in the game look fine, it’s just this one that it is messed up.
I am from the UK but every time I queue for a game the location of it seems to be East USA. Now I don't know if anyone else is having this problem but the games are so delayed and it literally takes me an extra shot to kill anyone. I'd rather wait longer and have a game with good ping.
I am from the UK but every time I queue for a game the location of it seems to be East USA. Now I don't know if anyone else is having this problem but the games are so delayed and it literally takes me an extra shot to kill anyone. I'd rather wait longer and have a game with good ping.
It may even just be the hit detection, but halo 3 and reach its definitely taking me extra shots and I have been in lobbies that aren't hosted from East USA
Just to start, positives. I don't like exclusively complaining.
  • Game: MCC Menus - Multiplayer gamemode selection screen
  • Feedback: The ability to choose multiple gamemodes that I'd like to play is fantastic. For example, in the 8 v 8 playlist, I can choose Team slayer, king of the hill, action sack etc. all at the same time. It gives players options and allows for a much freer choice of gameplay - you can pick one single gamemode if you only want to play one, or you can pick multiple. Plus, mathematically, it creates more matches.
  • Game: Halo Reach
  • Feedback: Thank you for adding it. It's the reason I started playing MCC again.
Now, for the negatives.
  • Game: Halo Reach, Halo 3, and Halo 4. Specifically, Infection
  • Feedback: I'm sure it's already been said, but it's incredibly frustrating to constantly start as the Infected, both within one game or over several. There's 12 people in an Infection match, and three people start as the Infected each round. With three rounds, 9 separate people should start as the zombie each round. You can still have 3 people leave the match and still no one would have to start at the infected more than once. I know it's just random selection, but some smart RNG would be greatly appreciated and improve morale
1- enable us to earn points by playing single player firefight... Matchmaking hasn't been able to find players for me that past 48 hours and that is unacceptable.

I know 343 isn't trying to be Bungie, but they did have some good things in the original which I feel should not have been changed.
hehe
I have a couple of things

MCC Halo Game: Halo 4
Feedback: Give us the option to enable de-scoping in custom games. I understand why it's not in matchmaking but the option for customs would be nice

Game: Halo Reach
Feedback: Allow us to choose which game settings we want to use when creating Reach custom games. Those options being Vanilla, Title Update, Zero Bloom, and Anniversary.

Game: All
Add multiplayer skulls as an option for custom games in all the Halo games. Currently, you can only activate multiplayer skulls in Halo 2 Classic. It would be amazing to have this feature in the other games, especially the ones with advanced Forge modes.
Maybe it's my memory that's foggy, or maybe it's a string of bad luck spawns. But, I feel that Halo 3's multiplayer spawns have been changed for the worse. I think players respawn way too close to each other, making it unfair when you catch a player by themselves, only to have their entire team "bro-spawn" on them. Halo 3 spawns are seeming way too much like CE spawns. This was happening on 4v4 playlists.

Example 1: Halo 3 Orbital

Spawning always was happening on teammates and hardly shifted between close-quarters fights on rocket bridge spawn and the escalator spawn. Mongoose spawning, I believe, never happened that match.

Example 2 & 3: Halo 3 Narrows and Halo 3 Heretic

Spawning was also always happening on teammates. Fights were always devolving to an absurd amount of close-quarters.

Again, I could be wrong. I just feel spawns could use tweaking for Halo 3 a bit. Unless they're working as intended for everyone else.
I am so exited
can't wait
Sometimes i am in a constant wait to join games. I would love to play Griffball or infection. But sometimes the wait rules them out.

I would like to a average player count so I judge
Campaign should give us exp for the season pass! Halo Reach gave us credits for playing campaign, so should MCC!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Again until you guys listen and fix this damn thing, Halo CE the best game of all-time! Do yous even listen? I'd like to know and no excuses these things I mention needs to be done please.

Been playing Halo CE since it 1st came out, So what's the deal with not being able to pick your own maps and setup in matchmaking? Xbconnect had the right setup back in the days. For me to create my own games I can only do it through a party? That's stupid. XBC had a server with over a 100 rooms to pick different game types and your even able to make your own games where other players can join without worrying about being in a party. So much better!

1.Why is there no 3v3 or 5v5? Just let us pick how many player we want to play with and against, why are you trying to control that?
2.Why No Bloodgultch and Sidewinder on 4v4? That's dumb. I had the best times on those boards.
3.Why is there a damn timer in matchmaking? It drives me crazy! I had great games 4v4 CTF at bloodgultch back in the day on xbconnect now you give me like 15 minutes? Lol real dumb! And some games in slayer , good games we have and it ends before we get to 50 kills. Come on man that's ridiculous!
4. Why is there no rocket on derelict? Just Dumb! That's not the Derelict I know, it's always had a rocket.
5. Why are the Glitches gone? For example when I use to block the portal when someone comes through I use to be able to jump and smack him or send them some where else to another zone or sometimes they die. Also I use to be able to get on top of the boards like damnation and Sidewinder, now you have it blocked. Those glitches helped define Halo CE.
6. Have it where we can create are own games during matchmaking, having you guys control it is ridiculous with all do respect.
7. Also it's great you have penalties for people quitting but have an option for whoever is left to leave without quitting. I was stuck playing 4v1 on longest because noone wants to quit and be penalized. Or have it where if 1 quits then it automatically finds a replacement to fill in the quitter's spot. Your killing my record. And have more severe penalties for quitters there is still a lot of quitters.
8. In matchmaking Sometimes the same boring boards play over and over like wizard and longest. You have to give us an option to choose different boards. Sometimes I get the same board 3 out of 4 times. Come on now, let me choose my board.
9. All boards should be accessible in matchmaking. Why can't we have an option to choose any board weather Its 2v2 blood gultch , 3v3 or 4v4 or even 5v5 blood gultch. 8v8 is to many.
10. You should have made the Halo CE from the original xbox version not the PC version. I dont care what it takes, Remake this Halo CE on the new xbox that comes out but please the original xbox version. Do a stand alone Halo CE, its obviously the King of Halo's and make the pistol 3 shot in the new Halo even though I doubt I'll play it when Halo CE is all I need. Just make some new boards for us.
11. Why no infection for Halo CE? I want to kill some zombies on that.
12. Still there is some lag that needs to be fixed. Guys skipping and glitching all over. Maybe using a ping from a server or whatever might be better. Maybe , maybe not.
13. Tea bagging is like adding nice rims on a nice car, maybe have a stat for that in the end score results and medals. lol
14. Again Remake Halo CE for the new xbox please and again get this 3v3 and 4v4 ctf bloodgultch going and get that rocket back on derelict.
15. Can we see how many people are actually playing MCC or even a specific game like Halo CE? Maybe you should have a place at the top of the screen in matchmaking so we can see how many people are on, this way when 5am in the morning comes I can see if there is anyone on or enough people on. I hope you guys take all of my points and fix this right away but if not, at least fix some of my points. If you want a perfect Halo CE and Perfect matchmaking system then just do what I say and it will be even more successful. Thanks! And Add me to your staff, I'm not computer savvy but I do have ideas and I know what needs to be done!
  • Multiplayer Feedback
I usually play social, target slayer, because there is not hardcore H2/H2A in competitive gaming. Target Slayer is a semi-competitive gamemode (more competitive than social) but, without ranking system, this playlist works very badly. In each match there are people very good (20-25 kills at game) and people very bad (1-2 kills at game) that usually quits. Such unbalanced matches are reduced to total boredom.

In general, I think the social search system, with filters for game and mode, is fantastic. So I believe that you could very well eliminate the competitive multiplayer item from the main menu, and directly use the social search system with filters for all modes, even the hardcore ones, and obviously, a ranking system for all modalities.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 15