Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Feedback (Xbox) - April 2020

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 15
Been having problems with one of the achievements where if you complete 50 missions or matching matches to unlock clan tag and I'm like master chief rank and it's still not unlocking the clan tag. Its showing 15/50 and I've been playing more than 50 match making games to unlock it and still hasnt unlock.
Please add ranked Lone Wolves for halo 3!!
Proof reflecting the shot registration issues in Halo 3 in MCC compared to Halo 3. Credit goes to Tommy Kost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4jTsS_otY4
There is an issue in Halo 3: ODST. Mission: Kikowani Station when you play as Buck.
The issue takes place after Mickey commandeers the phantom and you follow along in a banshee. In order to progress to the next area you have to open a door, however the marker directs you to that specific door to open but the controls of “hit right bumper” to open the door do not appear and therefore the door can not be opened and you cannot progress through the level.
Halo reach Multiplayer Feed back: (May be campaign) inside of dome shield there has been a re occurring graphic glitch messing up the angle of the honeycomb pattern of the dome shield.
Add in a small ranking system to social games. Doesn't have to be much just enough to make teams balanced.I just got done with a game where I had the worst team I had ever in all my time playing games. You read that right. In all my time gaming this is my worst team I ever had! Not just in all my time playing Halo, in all my time gaming. A 4v4 shouldn't feel like a 4v1. It was a 4v1 because only 2 people had a kill. Me and then someone else who only got one kill. We lost of course. I maybe good but I'm not a -Yoinking!- miracle worker. Here let me post the score of the game I had.

Blue Team (WINNER)
1st Place: Kills: 16 Deaths: 7
2nd Place: Kills: 15 Deaths: 2
3rd Place: Kills: 11 Deaths: 5
4th Place: Kills: 8 Deaths: 3

Red Team (LOSER)
1st Place: Kills: 16 Deaths: 14
2nd Place: Kills: 0 Deaths: 15
3rd Place (left game) Kills: 1 Deaths: 9
4th Place (Left game) Kills: 0 Deaths: 12
How in the -Yoink- did this team even be allowed to form. I have never seen such a massive imbalance of power in teams. Even yesterday I was playing BTB and everyone on my team except 2 other people left so it essentially turned into a 8v3. (By the way, Those two have earned my respect) With my other 2 teammates help we were able to end the game with a 95-85 Loss. Please explain to me how a 8v3 game can have a better and closer team balancing than the scores I posted above!? Please add in team balancing into the game. Maybe have it based on your KD and have an even distribution across the game. Some of the bad players are on both teams and both teams have good players so it's not a slaughter fest.
Game: Halo mcc

Issue: the matching system

Explanation: the difference between a level 50 player and a level 30 player has and should always be staggering. The fact that level 30's can get into games with 50's is ridiculous. I would suggest putting forward the previous ranking strategy that used to work on halo 3. 10 ranks up and down. That has always worked. Why change something if it isn't broken? The fact that two 50's can get two 30's on their team the subsequently loses them the game is ridiculous. Please fix this. Let's end mcc on a good note.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo: Reach
  • FEEDBACK: There needs to be a voting system in place for each separate halo games (atleast halo reach) before a game is in place, as I've seen many people especially in slayer and infection that would leave based on the map. As some maps are clearly not popular with the gametypes. By also adding this system you can see what map does well and what maps does not. so choosing what maps can be easier which in long term will maintain the player count in the game. As since I play usually slayer and infection it's very annoying to see people quit.
  • Additional information
  • -infection: how the system of becoming zombie should work should be like in halo 5, everyone has a 1/4 chance of being zombie each round. As being alpha for 4 times in a row could be quite annoying. Also there should be no quit zombied as that what gets people to leave even more. which becomes a domino effect of people leaving. which is not fun!
  • more information: I cant stress this enough, maps need to be cycled as even thou normal games dont do that. Halo ain't normal as we have the ability to make maps compare to other fps games which gives halo a usp (unique selling point) to have people create maps so why not utilize this? to be able to have people make really good maps and put it in matchmaking for people to enjoy. The only hassle is going through the map to make sure its equal for all players whether infection to ctf to infection to anything.
so this is my feedback for this months
Can we please do something about the framedrops that have been going on since the update?
I honestly don’t get what the point of these threads are, I would say the majority of the feedback we have provided each month has been us repeating ourselves for us to be ignored.

The Reach Map weighting is seriously harming this game, it’s always DLC map after DLC map, please can you fix this? It’s frustrating getting Typhoon or Tempest 5 times in a row. I’ve played Hemorrhage once in 9 weeks. The only maps that ever come up are the DLC maps. Please either change the weighting’s or allow us the ability to disable DLC maps.

So far today I have searched 7 games and 4 of them have been Tempest/Typhoon, this shouldn’t happen.

Please could you add the missing Heavies maps such as Cragmire and Boneyard along with the other missing forge maps.

I’ve seen this requested multiple times each month but it just feels like we are being ignored.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Reach Social
  • FEEDBACK: 343, please see to the weighting of the classic Reach Forge World maps, mainly in BTB and other 8v8 game types. Hemorrhage including many other maps like Paradiso & Wayont etc are pretty nostalgic for people who've been playing since release, so it'd be pretty cool to see some of those old maps get some love after all this time. It would also be cool to see some 4v4 Forge World variants get some more attention, like The Cage/Uncaged.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: All while they're good in their own ways, personally I'm not a fan of Reach's DLC maps, I don't think they carry the same nostalgia as the classic maps do, baring in mind exclusively for the returning players of Legacy Reach to MCC's Reach. Without trying to make it sound like I'm speaking solely for myself too much, I'd like to think I'm speaking for other players of Reach who've been playing since 2010 who may miss the old Forge World maps. Especially the old lot I used to game with then and now. Of course, I am speaking primarily from nostalgia here to be honest. But I'm sure that's half the reason why we come back to play these games...
"Reach has been good to me" ~ S-052
Jim Jam 94 wrote:
I honestly don’t get what the point of these threads are, I would say the majority of the feedback we have provided each month has been us repeating ourselves for us to be ignored.

The Reach Map weighting is seriously harming this game, it’s always DLC map after DLC map, please can you fix this? It’s frustrating getting Typhoon or Tempest 5 times in a row. I’ve played Hemorrhage once in 9 weeks. The only maps that ever come up are the DLC maps. Please either change the weighting’s or allow us the ability to disable DLC maps.

So far today I have searched 7 games and 4 of them have been Tempest/Typhoon, this shouldn’t happen.

Please could you add the missing Heavies maps such as Cragmire and Boneyard along with the other missing forge maps.

I’ve seen this requested multiple times each month but it just feels like we are being ignored.
The DLC maps are amazing, hemorrhage sucks.
Sorry if this is 'old' news, but yes, Xbox one X, SUBSTANTIAL decrease in framerate playing Halo 1 remaster. Original version mode is fine. But after latest patch in March(?) framerate is bad
Edit: I have now been matched on Typhoon 5 times, Headstrong 4 times, Ridgeline once, Rasu and Asphalt once. So out of 12 games, 10 of them have been DLC maps. This is absurd.

Please either change the map weighting or give us an option to avoid certain maps.
Halo 2 Audio is still borked. No sound whatsoever when playing Halo 2 (Anniversary edition is fine).. looked up multiple posts on the thread and the advice is to delete your profile then back out of the loading screen when it tries to bring back your profile? What the hell?
Bit of a newbie, so please excuse the probably stupid question, but I am playing MCC on XBox one a lot and I am loving it to be honest, but something puzzles me, how do I get the grunt head shot party sound on my games, now, I thought if I collected the skull in CE on MCC during the Warthog run it would open the party sound, but this doesn't seem to happen, I thought the skull would of been carried over to every other game in the collection, but it isn't, if I go back to replay CE there is no skull, how do I save the SKULL and does it open the sound on all the games? . In the menu I can't seem to select any skulls either, do I have to collect them to select them in the menu? If this is the case how do I save this skull, I am not particularly bothered about the rest of them yet, but that one just appeals to my childish sense of humour and it makes me laugh, if anyone can offer solutions for this, I would love to hear from you.

Thanks.
Bit of a newbie, so please excuse the probably stupid question, but I am playing MCC on XBox one a lot and I am loving it to be honest, but something puzzles me, how do I get the grunt head shot party sound on my games, now, I thought if I collected the skull in CE on MCC during the Warthog run it would open the party sound, but this doesn't seem to happen, I thought the skull would of been carried over to every other game in the collection, but it isn't, if I go back to replay CE there is no skull, how do I save the SKULL and does it open the sound on all the games? . In the menu I can't seem to select any skulls either, do I have to collect them to select them in the menu? If this is the case how do I save this skull, I am not particularly bothered about the rest of them yet, but that one just appeals to my childish sense of humour and it makes me laugh, if anyone can offer solutions for this, I would love to hear from you.

Thanks.
Skulls are already unlocked, you can activate them in the menu before starting a mission. You can still collect them around to unlock achievements, but they do not activate mid-gameplay once picked. You need to manually activate them in the menu. And no they do not carry over, each game has its skulls to activate. Some are common among the games, others are more game-specific, for example, the Scarab skull in Halo 2.
343, there is bitter disappointment from the community due to your current inability to not only release, but fix the Halo games as they come to the collection on PC. It's disappointing to come to the realization that once again you have failed to keep your promises, even after stating that "it'll be released when it's ready," and yet, Halo Combat Evolved and Halo 2 are still just as broken—if not even worse—as they were when they were originally brought to PC. Both games hardly resemble their original Xbox releases, and I'm beginning to think that it'd be better to just restart from scratch, even if that means porting them straight from the original Xbox release build. I want to believe that you are better than this, but as the days go by, I have grown less and less enthused with playing any Halo game. Please. I implore you. Stick to your word and work your hardest to restore these games to their former glory, even if that means delaying release until after Halo Infinite is here.

A letter from a fan growing more and more disappointed by the negativity and dissatisfaction from a community that used to love this franchise.
Please add halo 4 heavies to competitive games! Or any halo 4 games to competitive for that matter
Please....please...PLEASE....make the minimum player count for FFA 6 players. This way we can have a bit faster match making especially for the lower searched games and game types. I play quite a bit of FFA and feel this would improve the playlist.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 15