Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Feedback (Xbox) - April 2020

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 15
Please add Graveyard and Cragmire to Reach BTB heavies for this week's playlist update. Also, reduce weighting for Headstrong.
Fix the matchmaking. Teams are almost always imbalanced. 9/10 games I play, I play with people going -10 or -20. It's already hard enough to find games under 30, and now its the same people over and over again. Either remove the restriction so we can match up to 50, or fix the imbalances.

Connection and registration is horrible, as always. And there has been no improvement whatsoever in that department. Great job 343. Maybe release another playlist update while you're at it.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This is in every game in the mcc and it's really starting to get on my nerves, every time i play co-op campaign it just doesn't stop lagging. In fact, it lags so much it's almost unplayable. In the 360 versions of H3 and Reach, I could play co-op without any lag at all, but in mcc it doesn't get above 10 fps, and gets really frustrating. Could you please do something about that?
Game: Halo 5 Guardians
Topic: Social Arena Playlist
Any chance Prop Hunt can make a return. It was without a doubt one of my favorite game modes.
MCC Halo Game: Halo Reach
FEEDBACK: Are there any plans on fixing or flat out just removing the smiley face emblem that shows on your spartan? Halo reach does not implement your personal emblem and instead replaces it with a goofy smile. While it’s small nitpick compared to anything game breaking, I do feel that players who try to immerse themselves in the campaign can be put off by having a bright blue smiley face on their Noble six.
I'm liking it so far but I was really hoping to finish the reach "battle past" before infinite. So if 343 could do like a free little key things giveaway, that would be great
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
Many people have told it but I am going to say it again. My biggest consern with the game is the frame rates issues. I am running the game on the xbox one x and the frame rates on the anniversary versions of halo ce and 2 are just terrible. Classic mode is solid 60fps, in anniversary mode they go down to 30 at times. There are also some frame drops in halo 3 and 4 aswell in specific areas, quite noticeable too. Please fix these problems, its been issued so many times from many people the last couple of months and still no fixes, every update seems to make things worse.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
I would like to know if halo ce anniversary can be added to competitive multiplayer on MCC. I think it would be a great addition. Also it would be nice to have it on forge mode as well. Thanks.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 15