Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Feedback (Xbox) - April 2020

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. ...
  6. 15
Multi-Player feed back: you need to implement self balancing games. I just played 4 games back to back and each game my team lost multiple players before the game even started. This makes it impossible to win, especially in a 4v4. And in an 8v8 it makes the other players more inclined to leave. Out of all three 8v8 games, 2 of them began with 2 missing players, and in both of those at the end of the game there was 4 players left. It made them impossible to play, and in one Emmy team got spawn trapped so bad my average life span was 7 seconds.... WITH A 10 SECIND RESPAWN!
I remember playing halo CE in the old days and those games had self balancing games. For example: in a! 8v8 if 2 players in one team left it would take one of the players from the other and make it 7v7.

I get not doing that once the game already started but if the game hasn’t started yet how hard would it be to switch the players to make fair teams.
Reply with your horrific unbalanced game stories if you agree!
inch1ne wrote:
Multi-Player feed back: you need to implement self balancing games. I just played 4 games back to back and each game my team lost multiple players before the game even started. This makes it impossible to win, especially in a 4v4. And in an 8v8 it makes the other players more inclined to leave. Out of all three 8v8 games, 2 of them began with 2 missing players, and in both of those at the end of the game there was 4 players left. It made them impossible to play, and in one Emmy team got spawn trapped so bad my average life span was 7 seconds.... WITH A 10 SECIND RESPAWN!
I remember playing halo CE in the old days and those games had self balancing games. For example: in a! 8v8 if 2 players in one team left it would take one of the players from the other and make it 7v7.

I get not doing that once the game already started but if the game hasn’t started yet how hard would it be to switch the players to make fair teams.
Reply with your horrific unbalanced game stories if you agree!
Update: I was playing halo 5 and realized that game has self balancing teams. They will even throw a random player in half way through the game, which is sometimes annoying if you’re that player.... BUT when compared to starting a game at a sever disadvantage it’s nothing. Halo 5 shows you have the technology to do this.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not share details about matchmaking / rank manipulation
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not share details about matchmaking / rank manipulation.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Halo needs to return to its old formula with playlists
Ranked
• Team slayer- radar
•Team Doubles-radar
• Team snipers-radar
•Team swat-radar
• Team arena-radar
• MLG- no radar
Also BTB- radar
Eveyone of these playlist should be in ranked/social besides MLG/Hardcore
The social playlists needed are
•Infection
•action sack
• griffball
The issue with the games are halo 2 classic spawns are broken compared to 2018, the hit registration needs to be fixed, also some sounds on maps do not work correctly. For halo 3 the FPS drops in BR fights and the shot registration is broken compared to the 360 version.
A way to improve the game is update each game for its respective community for ranked and social.
Halo ce hardcore needs to be removed since it takes a hour to find a game, halo 2 needs a team arena playlist and not just hardcore to please both groups in the community, halo 3 MS 2v2 is pretty needs removed since they already have a team doubles playlist, hardcore playlist and team slayer playlist. Halo 2 anniversary could use a update on the maps because the forge maps and a Team arena playlist. Halo 4 could use a Team arena playlist. My final opinion is that team doubles should return to having most of the games, but since they can't it add back the veto system since the game can't handle it.
https://youtu.be/I4jTsS_otY4 Can we get hit registration on Halo 3 fixed please?
Please enable friendly fire in Heavies as the current system lets grifters destroy your vehicle without being able to punish them because at present it doesn’t kill the driver but destroys the vehicle meaning that griefers can destroy your vehicle without betraying you. Heavies is now full of trolls destroying team vehicles with zero punishment.
MCC Halo Game: Reach, 2A, 3 and 4

MULTIPLAYER:

It would be cool if Wizard for Combat Evolved was added to the mix of available maps for the Rumble Pit preset in Social Games like H2C Warlock and H2A Warlord are.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. ...
  6. 15