Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Feedback (Xbox) - April 2020

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 15
For Season 2, please incorporate daily and/or weekly challenges, similar to how Halo Reach did. Also, please consider removing the maximum round XP.
Add in a instant boot for people who just keep killing themselves. Just got into a game where 2 people on the enemy team got a combined -15 kills just on suicide. and since it was suicide and not betrayal they were not kicked. Half the enemy team left and in the end the game ended with a score of 100 to -1. only 2 people actually tried to play the game and I will say, they deserve respect for that.
vDawson wrote:
  • Ranked playlists are dead, they need some sort of reset or open up the boundaries.
  • Can we get a H2A/H4 ranked playlist please? Some diversity other than Reach and H3 would be nice
  • Also, am I the only one playing from Europe or something? East US host every single game it’s a joke
I totally agree with the H4 Ranked playlist because H3 is totally impossible to move off lvl 1 because of the terrible p2p host advantage! I also live in the UK and I never ever get Europe server! Why are we always playing on East US at 150ms ping? A simple solution would be to have server select when looking for games. I would rather wait 20min for a game than give the game away to keep US happy with losing everytime because of host advantage! I left halo 3 back in the day when it become apparent that there was no way of ranking up past lvl 40 because of host advantage! PLEASE 343 FIX THIS LATENCY ISSUE! Give us server select options like every other modern game in 2020, Apex has is spot on! You cannot play a competitive game online with 150ms disadvantage. This is why the games dying because people feel cheated before they even begin. Please listen to what people are constantly saying 343! You have interest in the game away from the US! So please cater for the rest of the world.
Hello 343!

First I would like to say what a fantastic job you have done with the MCC, thank you for bringing us all these amazing games on one plate.

The story and CO-OP gameplay with friends over the internet is so much fun ( no more need to link two boxes up anymore, yay). However Halo for me was always about multiplayer, the social interaction, team work, competitive gameplay, that drive to become better and better online. Problem is I stopped playing back in the day when it become apparent that p2p host advantage was not fun! Being snipped across the entire map with a Battle Rifle in Halo 3 in 4 shots was not enjoyable! When it takes me 2 clips to get their shields down. Being a competitive player along with thousands of frustrated fans like myself just destroyed us! because we love the game but unfortunately forced to play other games because we just could not rank up any further.

Solution!
Multiplayer - 2020 Fix & future Halo games!

1. Please move away from p2p host advantage! it's destroyed a huge fanbase because of this issue, what about dedicated servers instead?
  2. We have servers in the list under network! Why cant we pick what server we want to play on? This will honestly fix the terrible 150ms latency issue which is not fun by any means trust me! (I know it might increse wait times but give us that option at least).
  3. Make H4 & H2 Ranked, it would be amazing to see a 2v2 & 4v4 ranked playlist, along with FFA Ranked playlist!
  4. I would be happy for you to introduce something like an "Arena Ticket" as a micro transaction for example! Which once we have bought the ticket it puts us on the best server with lowest ping for those hard core players who want to play competitive! Make the ticket last 1 month or 3 months. Just give us something to take the game to the next lvl please.
  5. People who Betray team mates etc! Yes we have the option to boot a player that's great! However we are now a player down! Please introduce the feature for a new players to join the team so we are not players down.
  6. Penalty system - for players who like to play dirty, I.e shooting team mates, betraying, quitting earlie etc. These people should have a 3 strike system. Once you get a 3rd strike within the month you cant play competitive until the penalty is up. Introducing tougher penalties will discourage these trolls from doing these actions, it will keep dedicated players in the halo universe and filter out unwanted players. Give them a dishonorable badge during this time like "cheater" on their in game tag!
I hope someone from 343 can take a serious look at these issues that have seriously impacted the online aspect! Halo was always about the competitive gameplay and team work! Please make the games competitive and fair!
I play Halo MCC on a damaged, 4 year old Xbox one, and ever since recent updates the game has been running way better than it used to. I now have incredibly high FPS and it's fantastic, awesome work! I only wish that Halo MCC and Halo 5: Gaurdians, could get a FOV slider on console, I've always wanted to experience my favorite trilogy being able to see the entire weapon I'm holding, and the amazing detail hidden from view, overall I'm very happy with what you guys have been doing!
Haha some of these requests are a little over ambitious... That's ok though people can dream.

Here's a simple one: REMOVE THE RADAR FROM ALL CE GAMETYPES, ESPECIALLY FFA

Why, oh why in the world, would you have the radar on at all? No one hides, the radar range is so broken it's laughable, it's just crap overall and there is absolutely no reason to include it.

Please, please take off radar for all CE GAMETYPES ESPECIALLY FFA.
Can you please fix Halo 2 in the next patch? Right now, the game volume is broken in that in-game audio is almost inaudible. Can you additionally fix the Halo 2 LASO playlist to include the Envy skull? As of now, there is no such thing as Halo 2 LASO in the game, there's only Halo 2 LAASO (Legendary Almost All Skulls On). Adding Envy would make it much more playable.
game halo 2
multiplayer
this issiue has bern there since release and i can confirm myself that it was portet over from the og pc version. it mighthave something to do with connection but it didnt happen on og xbox . when in multiplay your shield recharchge makes " hickups " and when ever it does it seems the game thinks i getting damage as the shield damage sound is played. also in halo 2 mp the warthog gunner while driving flinches without stop / turret wiggle ( from the perspective of the gunner )

another issiue ( to be honest i am not sure if it is an issiue or wasalready in vanilla game like a backup if something dont work) sometimes the animations/ragdolleffects when a player is dieing are not the halo 2 ones but are the halo ce ones .
I'd say start banning people who are in games but are INACTIVE. For instance, I have 7 teammates... 5 are active. 3 out of 5 SUCK. The other 2 are just standing there giving free kills to the enemy. The other team is a clan. What chance do we stand? I know it's difficult to do that but come ONNNNN! So many games that are not balanced just because of 2-3 people not doing a thing...
I'd say start banning people who are in games but are INACTIVE. For instance, I have 7 teammates... 5 are active. 3 out of 5 SUCK. The other 2 are just standing there giving free kills to the enemy. The other team is a clan. What chance do we stand? I know it's difficult to do that but come ONNNNN! So many games that are not balanced just because of 2-3 people not doing a thing...
Facts! And this could be helped further if they added join match in progress for social so teammates that leave can be replaced.
Game: Halo CE
Feedback: I don't really like how a good amount of CE BTB maps are CTF only. Every map should support Slayer. If those maps are "too big" then the score limit on larger maps could be reduced.
This post has to do with competitive playlist feedback... the population for all of the ranked playlists are very low and I think it needs to be improved to improve population I suggest giving the ranked playlists double xp when you play then and also removing the name hardcore in the title of the playlist because believe it or not it scares away people I know back in halo reach it scared me away ranked is an experience for everyone no matter what skill level because a good ranked system will match you with similarly skilled players so it doesnt matter if you are bad or good at the game I also believe changing up or adding ranked playlists is a very good idea
While using the “looking for group”: There should be an option to differentiate between the 2 platforms because we don’t have cross play. Yeah you can say what platform you’re on but not everyone knows that other wise you can’t play together.
Make mission select available in the playlists section so in case it bugs and says you havent completed certain missions in the playlist!!!
Can anyone explain please how the ranking system works? Me and my buddy have been playing H3 slayer together, despite him being a higher level, we ranked up at the same time, played same amount of games (I performed better if that matters) he still ranks up before me even with a higher level??
I‘d live to see two additions:

- Spartan Ops matchmaking

- Campaign matchmaking

two social Playlists to play these coop modes with other people. And you get XP for playing these modes.

would be awesome!
In Halo Reach MCC, the control scheme I use is "universal bump & jump". For all the loadout abilities the x button feels comfortable to use besides for the jetpack. Its really awkward to hold the x button and to try and move my thumbsticks around. Does anyone have any tips to make this feel less awkward?
In Halo Reach MCC, the control scheme I use is "universal bump & jump". For all the loadout abilities the x button feels comfortable to use besides for the jetpack. Its really awkward to hold the x button and to try and move my thumbsticks around. Does anyone have any tips to make this feel less awkward?
If you go into your control settings and enable the "Jumper Jumper" option, you'll be able to use jetpack by double-tapping your jump button.
So ive gotten the legend achievement but haven't got my helioskrill armor which upset me because beating all halos is very time consuming
I would like to see more ranked matches. I believe that this would benefit MCC as a whole and the players who get to play these fun games Cheers.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 15