Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Feedback (Xbox) - April 2020

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 15
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Done esta la ledge
On the Xbox version of MCC, I think it would be great to implement FOV settings, similar to the 2 recent Doom games. It can really change how the game feels and looks, and I think restricting this and other similar features to pc only would be kinda unfair when the Xbox version is locked to a specific FOV. Why can't the console player be given the freedom to tweak the game to be as enjoyable as possible? Ubernick posted a video showing a first look at Halo 2 Anniversary on pc. He played the level Metropolis with a different FOV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRbIVaxkwEg

Notice the difference? Maybe this freedom should be offered to console players, as it never really made sense why it wasn't implemented in most console shooters, yet one could watch a pc player playing on their 130 FOV or whatever wondering how they got it to appear so zoomed out. New consoles, especially XB1X and Project Scarlett, could probably handle and smoothly render the game at wider FOV's. I don't mean to appear rude or needy, but this is something that has frustrated me quite a lot over the years...
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
Spoiler:
Show
I thought host advantage was a thing of the past? It's as bad in mp as it ever was in halo 2. 4 or 5 doesn't have this issu . Why is it so bad? Obviously the hands run off servers but it's still horrible. 80% of games there one player who can take a point blank shotgun and a mettle and not die. Takes the fun out of it.
Please add the Helljumper controller layout from Halo 5 into MCC
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Halo 5- campaña: se hace menos evidente al jefe y el equipo azul y mas evidente a locke y al equipo osiris cuando a mi oponion deberia ser igual protagonizmo a los 2 equipos
Halo 5-multijugador:hay menos variedad de modos de juegos de la lista de partida social y a mi gusto esto no deberia ser asi deberian meter mas modos y si no hay ideas meter modos hechos por la comunidad para la comunidad.
Please add Graveyard and Cragmire to Reach BTB heavies map rotation for tomorrows playlist update. It would improve heavies dramatically.
Maybe give alot of xp on a special day
Do something with the map rotation, I'm sick of playing all my games on 2 or 3 different maps for each game mode...
k1ngSanybody - this thread for for feedback on MCC, if you wish to discuss Halo 5 then please feel free to use the Halo 5 forums. Additionally, because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread or post with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary Campaign

The game constantly drops frames. I have the One X. It should be a clean 60 fps.

Thanks.
I would like there to be a ranked FFA playlist. I cannot believe there isn't one. Other than that, I'd also really like a ranked SWAT playlist. These can be across games, or just one. But something!
It’s all good
Halo CE plasma pistol Soudn Broken!
Siento que halo 3 odst es muy difícil en comparación con otros y carece de multijugador
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
how am i supposed to play online when it's riddled with hackers, getting shot through walls. not dying after I take their shield off and hit them and I did with a head shot everytime actually makes the game unplayable, in actual fact it's a joke. bungie would have never have let their franchise become the hot mess it is currently sort it out please, I don't want to moan, but you're making my isolation that bit more hard to deal with so thank you for that one
I think me and the community (well at least the 10 friends I play with online) will agree double xp for Reach should be every weekend if not on all the time. The level up progression is a little ridiculous especially for those of us who got to max rank on XB360.

On top of rank and progression can we please somehow make it accessible to get our 360 maps onto XB1/PC I know it was for a limited time but pretty much nobody knew about it at the time and I really think that's really unfair.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 15