Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Feedback (Xbox) - 2020

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. ...
  7. 17
There is a bug with Halo 2 Anniversary now where if you punch a body in the campaign instead of just standing still like in Halo 2 classic and Anniversary at launched now they move the bodies if you punch them and the bodies have no collisions because if you punch one to a wall instead of bumping on the wall it will get stuck there.
Would be nice if you fix it in the next patched
Kreger123 wrote:
There is a bug with Halo 2 Anniversary now where if you punch a body in the campaign instead of just standing still like in Halo 2 classic and Anniversary at launched now they move the bodies if you punch them and the bodies have no collisions because if you punch one to a wall instead of bumping on the wall it will get stuck there.
Oh, yes that is a strange bug. But there is also a strange bug which has been around for some time too...the jarring sustained 40 frames per second you get on at least every campaign level. As far as I am concerned, poor performance tops all other problems concerning the Halo campaigns. Especially HALO 2 ANNIVERSARY.
343 developers , FIX the frame rates on console. This HAS to be top priority issue, even though you dont seem to care enough about it. But there are many people here in this forum that are addressing the terrible performance the anniversary games have(plus halo 4 in an extend). I dont why you dont do something about it or not even stating the problem. I dont care if your priority is porting all games on pc,we console players demand a flawless experience with the game, especially on our xbox one x consoles. Frame drops on the xbox one x, unacceptable 343. After all, we paid for the console and your game,right? So DO something finally.
343 developers , FIX the frame rates on console. This HAS to be top priority issue, even though you dont seem to care enough about it. But there are many people here in this forum that are addressing the terrible performance the anniversary games have(plus halo 4 in an extend). I dont why you dont do something about it or not even stating the problem. I dont care if your priority is porting all games on pc,we console players demand a flawless experience with the game, especially on our xbox one x consoles. Frame drops on the xbox one x, unacceptable 343. After all, we paid for the console and your game,right? So DO something finally.
Honestly...this is getting strange...We are past half September, and no September forum? Am I missing something? Moderators, 343, Anyone? I dont want to be wasting my words on a place that you are no longer checking.
Honestly...this is getting strange...We are past half September, and no September forum? Am I missing something? Moderators, 343, Anyone? I dont want to be wasting my words on a place that you are no longer checking.
It’s now September 16th and there’s no September feedback thread we’re still using August’s...wow. I’ve noticed over the past few months we’d go a few days into a new month without a new thread, then it’s been gradually increasing, a month or so ago (June feedback thread) we were about 10 days into the month before a new one, now we’re 16 days into the month with no new thread?
It’s now September 16th and there’s no September feedback thread we’re still using August’s...wow. I’ve noticed over the past few months we’d go a few days into a new month without a new thread, then it’s been gradually increasing, a month or so ago (June feedback thread) we were about 10 days into the month before a new one, now we’re 16 days into the month with no new thread?
I think we will get it when odst comes out
I think we will get it when odst comes out
I'm pretty sure they leave it up to read it and also they might have a 40 day period where each of these are still used. Kinda dumb though tbh
It’s now September 16th and there’s no September feedback thread we’re still using August’s...wow.
I wouldn't worry about the date of the thread - regardless of whenther a new thread is created or not, every post in these threads gets read, logged and passed over to the appropriate team where necessary
stckrboy wrote:
It’s now September 16th and there’s no September feedback thread we’re still using August’s...wow.
I wouldn't worry about the date of the thread - regardless of whenther a new thread is created or not, every post in these threads gets read, logged and passed over to the appropriate team where necessary
Okay, Good to know!
Was just playing big one flag on longshore halo 3. This has been an issue for a long time in halo 3, but within 1 minute of game play the "defending" team already spawn killing my entire team, yes they were working well together and I can't fault that, within 3 minutes of game play more than half my team quit, forcing me to as well. The defending team had every single spawn covered so that no matter when someone spawn they were immediately hit with damage before even moving. Adjustment of spawns and/or a safe zone.
The announcer still doesn't shout Perfection at the end of a Reach Slayer game when you achieve one. Fix it.
Looks like this "August 2020 thread" just became the "2020 thread"

• PLATFORM: Xbox One X
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo CE Anniversary campaign, Halo 2 Anniversary campaign
  • FEEDBACK: while running on anniversary graphics, the performance is very unstable. The framerate drops significantly in busy areas. The variable nature of the performance makes it a very unpleasant experience. Before the 2019 Reach update this didn't occur.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 2 Anniversary campaign
  • FEEDBACK: the audio in classic graphics is very low, and sounds muffled, or like it was recorded on a very low bit rate.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 2 classic multiplayer
  • FEEDBACK: when playing team games, some elements of the HUD go missing (like the shields, score and radar), the scoreboard doesn't appear during respawn or when "view" is pressed, and the player indicators are missing.
_THE ETERNAL THREAD_

I agree, the audio in Halo 2 always seemed oddly lower than the anniversary version, and of course the XB1X performance. Although there is not corrupted sounds, It is a bit shocking when the volume suddenly gets very loud when You switch. Seems like all they need to do is raise the volume, and make it clear.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I just uninstalled MCC from my Xbox One X and tried the unpatched version of the game. The results? Night and day difference, halo cea and halo 2a was buttery smooth before 343 added reach back in December 2019. The game was so smooth,with minimal drops to 50-55, the current state of the game is terrible.
Oh no...another upset one because they dont get their very special playlist. Although some people have mentioned that they dont have as much of an inconsistent experience, they acknowledge it exists for many Xbox users and were willing to check back on MCC to see what I meant. That is how a proper discussion works, when one does to see the others side, you offer proof or evidence. People like you go no where. Moderators, dont bother giving them a warning or anything for language, they just look like a child...thats two people who can't handle a problem that apparently is not real because the campaigns dont exist or "no one plays" anymore...You had months of other requests, now I am voicing something that should have been fixed while ago...I bought MCC specifically for the Halo campaigns and you try to claim I am lying/blind? Why would I? The only thing I want is a fix, not additions. I was fine with what I had last year.
Sorry, I guess Digital Foundry was playing on Xbox 360 when they showed the change in how Delta Halo performs on XB1X.(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ryr8DIIHGik)

Either you are one of the fortunate ones, or are making an immature attempt to cover my concerns.
Either you are one of the fortunate ones, or are making an immature attempt to cover my concerns.
I think it's best to just ignore, report, and move on. Such posts will lead to nowhere.
There's lag in coop campaign that needs to be fixed😒😒
343 industries... Just a bunch of "programmers" who kidd their gamers by scripting games. During all this time I did a search, I studied in details so many mechanics of the game because so many weird things happen, expecially in multiplayer. The truth is that there's a kind of algorithm that decides the destiny of multiplayer games. In a few words, they decided who has to win and who has to lose. How? Let's begin from the start: first of all, your team is full of unexperienced players while the enemy team is full of pro. Obviously this can happen viceversa. There's absolutely not an algorithm to balance the teams.
The second fact... : Despite a powerful connection, I have many proofs about weapons' shots unregistered on the opponent in many situations while the opponent "doesn't miss" a shot even if he's under fire by all the enemy team and he's able to kill you in really few shots.
Another "fun" fact: the durability of veichles is different match by match. For example... When I shoot an enemy banshee with dmr or another medium weapon, it seems not to get damages, while when I'm on a banshee they kill me just in a few dmr shots. The same thing is for all others veichles.
Another "fun" fact: during a match, ONLY one team is favored against the other team about spawn points. They always spawn just behind you and your team, and then you and your team continue to spawn under their fire. So, enemy team score a lot of point in few seconds.
Another "fun" fact: Fiesta is programmed in this way: if your team is leading the match, you will respawn with weak weapons like magnum, plasma pistol or plasma rifle, while the enemy team has the strongest weapons. This happens to try to balance the match and to allow enemies to tie the lead.

343 industries, my lords. The "programmers" who decide who has to win or lose. And in some cases, the "programmers" who allows players to cheat without banning them. It's the truth about Halo. Goodnight.
343 industries... Just a bunch of "programmers" who kidd their gamers by scripting games. During all this time I did a search, I studied in details so many mechanics of the game because so many weird things happen, expecially in multiplayer. The truth is that there's a kind of algorithm that decides the destiny of multiplayer games. In a few words, they decided who has to win and who has to lose. How? Let's begin from the start: first of all, your team is full of unexperienced players while the enemy team is full of pro. Obviously this can happen viceversa. There's absolutely not an algorithm to balance the teams.
The second fact... : Despite a powerful connection, I have many proofs about weapons' shots unregistered on the opponent in many situations while the opponent "doesn't miss" a shot even if he's under fire by all the enemy team and he's able to kill you in really few shots.
Another "fun" fact: the durability of veichles is different match by match. For example... When I shoot an enemy banshee with dmr or another medium weapon, it seems not to get damages, while when I'm on a banshee they kill me just in a few dmr shots. The same thing is for all others veichles.
Another "fun" fact: during a match, ONLY one team is favored against the other team about spawn points. They always spawn just behind you and your team, and then you and your team continue to spawn under their fire. So, enemy team score a lot of point in few seconds.
Another "fun" fact: Fiesta is programmed in this way: if your team is leading the match, you will respawn with weak weapons like magnum, plasma pistol or plasma rifle, while the enemy team has the strongest weapons. This happens to try to balance the match and to allow enemies to tie the lead.

343 industries, my lords. The "programmers" who decide who has to win or lose. And in some cases, the "programmers" who allows players to cheat without banning them. It's the truth about Halo. Goodnight.
man, this fricken sucks. I definitally thought that with fiesta, but the others I didnt know. BUT, for this claim to be true, you must give evidence. So, can you Dm me screenshots or something?
343i, what the hell. First, you manage to just forget about us as an xbox community, and jsut focus on pc, then you refuse to fix glaring issues, then
YOU ONLY FIX ISSUES THAT THE WHOLE COMMUNITY IS UPSET ABOUT!
You only fix issues that would, from a quick glance, destroy your reputation.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. ...
  7. 17