Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Feedback (Xbox) - February 2020

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 20
Welcome to the dedicated feedback thread for MCC on Xbox.
  • Campaign Feedback
  • Multiplayer Feedback
  • Firefight Feedback
  • Misc/Other Feedback
The purpose of this thread is to gather suggestions or general feedback related to MCC on Xbox. When posting, please include as much detail as possible to include:
  • MCC HALO GAME: please specify which game within MCC you're providing feedback for
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: please be as detailed as possible.
  • REPRO STEPS: If it's a bug/issue, please head on over to Halo Support site and find out if it is a known issue. If not, please submit a ticket.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post.
Please include versions of Ranked rumble pit would be much appreciated.
Edit:
New matchmaking, dont restrict people to what you want.
Pick a game>matchmaking(ranked)/social(not ranked)/custom games (or combine social and custom into some sort of lobby so one can search for "fun games")>game type:
  • Rumble Pit
  • Double Team
  • Team Slayer
  • Team Skirmish
  • Team Training
  • Team Snipers
  • Team Hardcore
  • Big Team Battle
  • Team SWAT
Add an observer mode for custom games like Halo5.
After that, if you can squat while moving, cross play between Xbox and PC, HaloMCC will be more interesting.
Please change Halo 3 1v1 gametypes to MLG settings. The maps are already MLG variants so why would the gametype settings not be, just like it is on Reach? Also I’m sure nobody would mind if you take Carbon out of the map rotation.
Killing your game by taking away grifball. I know I'm going to be done with this game if it's going on a rotational playlist and so will a bunch of others.
Imagine how many people will stop playing after the 5th when you guys put grifball on a rotating cycle just leave grifball alone it's the only reason i still play the mcc you take it out you're only killing your game
For the love of God don't take grifball out it is literally the only reason I play this game and also please don't make it rotation
343 should definitely keep all grifball playlists active. It's truly a staple of Halo at this point. Instead of killing the playlist you should be more effective at kicking and penalizing AFK players and or allowing join in progress. You could also just lower the XP gained by grifball across the board. I know a lot of people would still play grifball despite that. On the Original version of Halo: Reach people played grifball just for fun way beyond hitting Max rank of Inheritor. Like others have stated, if you put it on a rotation, a lot of people will just straight up quit and not even bother returning for the week it's in rotation, because we haven't been given a good reason why it's rotating in and out to begin with. I don't think this is the proper way to fix it's problems.
Halo without grifball is like a gun without a bullet there's no point in having it without it I mean it's one of the most iconic game types not just for Halo but gaming in general and I know there's a bunch of Spawn killing but that's what makes grifball so good
You're going to kill the game by taking grifball out for 3 weeks out of the month. Mine as well not buy halo infinite if this is what's going to happen every halo game. way to go 343 👍👍👌👌
Don’t make grifball a rotational playlist. Myself along with several others play it regularly for fun hours on end. Instead of providing another problem how about coming up with a solution? It’s one of the most fun game types. This will upset A LOT of players as it already has
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I only hope you don't make this mistake with Halo infinite I was looking forward the pre ordering the Xbox series x addition for it
Take away grifball I'm uninstalling and never playing halo again.
I agree, Grifball should be it's own playlist not in Rotation. That's like putting Swat in rotation with Team Slayer. It does NOT combine
Grifball is halo. I will be disappointed and give up on halo if you touch girfball..
Rotational grifball = uninstall. Fix your afk issue not take away playlists.
Imagine taking out grifball lol if you guys actually do this you’re gonna lose more players
DONT MAKE GRIFBALL A ROTATIONAL PLAYLIST
If you touch grifball your game will die. Leave it as it is. Why are you guys so obsessed with killing your games
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 20