Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Feedback (Xbox) - February 2020

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 20
your rank should not go down because you had a tie game. That makes no sense. If I didn’t lose, then my rank shouldn’t go down. Please fix this so I can play competitive again.
Halo 2 in MCC has no audio at all when I play the campaign. All the cut scenes are fine, when I actually try to play the campaign no sound at all.
Im a huge fan of Big Team Battle. Especially on Halo CE. Recently its been taking an insane amount of time to find a BTB match of any kind on Halo CE (Ive waited a half hour and still no match made several times). Could somebody look into why its taking so long? I miss playing that gametype on that specific Halo game. It used to take 10 minutes tops. Usually never even that long
Thank you for giving Reach BTB heavies it's own selection in composer. Can you please add Graveyard and Cragmire to the map rotation?
I've been out of the conversation around MCC for some time, but I've been recently playing a lot of MCC Halo 3 4v4's and the addition of Standoff with Warthogs in the map rotation is not great. Standoff by itself is not necessarily an issue (perhaps it is a little too big for 4v4's), but the Warthog just destroys the game if you have a competent pair of players running it.
Am I crazy or are DMR starts getting out of hand?
There's hardly any incentive to use other weapons.
Run out into the open. Pop! Dead.
Get in a vehicle. Pop! Dead.
Spawn anywhere semi-open. Pop! Dead.
After testing out the new AR spawns for Big Team Battle, I think it is a fantastic addition and AR spawns should be the default for BTB in the future. CTF is actually winnable with AR spawns and vehicle play is much more viable when everyone doesn’t have a DMR. I like that the current playlist has a healthy mix of Slayer, CTF, Territories/Hill and Headhunter game types and I prefer this setting instead of selecting the individual modes.
My only complaint is map selection. Sometimes I end up having to play the same map many times in one night (lookin at you Breakneck). A great addition/solution to this would be if the Devs could give us an option to lower/raise priorities on a couple of certain maps. This way players could edit the frequency of maps as they wish allowing for a more enjoyable gaming experience, without drastically increasing search/lobby times.
Controllers should have a vehicle and zoomed sensitivity like they did in the PC Flights. Although it was initially a bug I think it would be a great addition to both console and PC.
I don’t know if this has been addressed or not but I noticed that Halo:CE in original graphics is not exactly the same as the original game. Some of the graphics on the MCC version are worse and I noticed that many sound effects are significantly different from the original; for example, the plasma rifle originally sounded like a rapid fire plasma pistol, but now it sounds like a totally different weapon. I’m pretty sure this was also the case when Halo:CE Anniversary first came out in 2011 if I’m not mistaken.

To summarize, can we please get the actual original Halo:CE on MCC please?
Halo Reach Campaign Mission Exodus will give me Black Textures on Characters and some objects directly after resuming and completing Long Night Of Solace. I already Submitted a video via Xbox Report a Problem. Mine you I only just played this mission on Halo Reach via MCC for the first time and I'm not sure if it's a common issue but the very next mission didn't exhibit the same issues so I'm confident it's related to Exodus and I'm also on a first gen Xbone 500GB Console. Now if I play the 360 version of Reach via BC This doesn't happen on Exodus so it's obviously a bug in the code somewhere. The Mission was playable but it was weird seeing even my character and many of the Military Police that are supposed to be white colored for Armor having almost a Midnight Black Color instead.
So a bunch of my friends got reach on steam with the expectation that they would be able to play on pc with me while I play on Xbox, however, when we tried this, I received an error message saying we had to play on the same device to play together. Is this ever going to change? If pc players don’t want to play with console players or console players don’t want to play with of then allow them to specify that in settings, otherwise, let my friends and i play with each other.
Thank you for giving Reach BTB heavies it's own selection in composer. Can you please add Graveyard and Cragmire to the map rotation?
I've spoken to one of the guys who's in charge of this. I doubt they'll add them into the heavies category but I will ask them when it is appropriate.
I doubt they'll add them into the heavies category but I will ask them when it is appropriate.
Well, they should! On the 360 Reach, almost every time Graveyard was an option, it was voted for. Extremely popular map and maybe the most popular map period in Reach BTB on the 360. Cragmire was pretty popular too.
I don’t know if this has been addressed or not but I noticed that Halo:CE in original graphics is not exactly the same as the original game. Some of the graphics on the MCC version are worse and I noticed that many sound effects are significantly different from the original; for example, the plasma rifle originally sounded like a rapid fire plasma pistol, but now it sounds like a totally different weapon. I’m pretty sure this was also the case when Halo:CE Anniversary first came out in 2011 if I’m not mistaken.

To summarize, can we please get the actual original Halo:CE on MCC please?
You do realise that it’s a 343i port of a port of a gearbox port of a pc port of an Xbox game - and when it’s ready for pc it’s gunna be another ported port of a port of a port of a port...
Halo mcc won't load for me it gets stuck on the title menu.. And yesterday I was tryin to play spartan op on halo 4 mcc and it crashed my game 3 times I tryed.. Iam on xbox one. Thanks
SUPERPAB wrote:
Halo mcc won't load for me it gets stuck on the title menu.. And yesterday I was tryin to play spartan op on halo 4 mcc and it crashed my game 3 times I tryed.. Iam on xbox one. Thanks
Should drop a post in the MCC support forums if you're looking for help to resolve this
THANK YOU 100,000 TIMES OVER! I Cannot tell you how thankful I am that you added a default starting weapon option to the match composer!!! I have missed original Halo 2 SO MUCH. My friends and I had essentially stopped playing this game because we are super old school and much prefer the freedom of being able to move around the map knowing you weren't going to get pummeled by battle rifles the second you stepped out into the open. This was my favorite version of Halo by far. Thank you so much! Please don't ever remove this as Halo 2 default starting weapons is all we want to play!

Did I say thank you?
Game: Halo Reach
Area: Multiplayer
Bug: No visible armor effect on Elite players

This bug isn't anything major, it's not matching the original game. In the original Reach, armor effects could be seen on Elite players, while in MCC they aren't. I've noticed this in forge while using a turret, realising my pestilence effect isn't showing up since I play as an Elite mostly.
Halo 2 Classic Social Multiplayer

Please give us the option to vote on the map in social games and/or reduce the amount of times desolation and tombstone are drawn in the map pool. I seem to pull these maps far too often.

Halo 2 Classic Ranked Doubles

Please give Halo 2 classic doubles players a ranked 2v2 no radar playlist that consists of the following maps: Lockout, Midship, Warlock, Sanctuary
Have the settings be either no duels or human weapons
Halo 4 ranked playlist
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 20