Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Feedback (Xbox) - February 2020

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 20
Is there Halo Reach gear on MCC now? I thought I heard that there was.
I already made posts about this in the past but it would be nice if 343 could code in Join In Progress to the games that already had them built in just like in Custom Games but also in Matchmaking. Lets say I'm playing Halo 4 BTB on Complex a somewhat divided map and half of my team decide to take the 5 min ban and leave my team in a 4V8 Game now of course 343 isn't going to force those players to stay in, but they could allow other players to join in anytime before 5 mins is up in the game or before it reaches half the required kills to win. This should be the case for Halo 3, 4, Reach and 2CE since 2CE is really just Halo 4 with a new coat of paint, I doubt they would do this for CE and 2 and that's where the hang up for this might stem from and of course because they would rather not add to confusion. Halo 4 BTB on 360 also BC on Xbone is still rather popular despite it's age and no one and I mean no one complains that it lets you have Teammates join in. This speeds up Search Times because now you can actually start a Big Team game at 5V5 and go two mins before Teammates come flooding in versus waiting for 16 players to not back out and mess up the search. I may be biased because I enjoy Halo 4 BTB but it's the way this needs to be regardless of weather they ultimately decide on difficulty of a plan to achieve since it's worked before. Yes I know this is a tall order but it paves the way to make Infinite the game the community ultimately wants and needs by putting in features that work and make better use of actually spending time playing and less time waiting
I honestly don't remember Halo MCC having firefight. That's awesome.
drew10is wrote:
Is there Halo Reach gear on MCC now? I thought I heard that there was.
Please keep these topics for providing feedback, thanks :)
I'm the map pitfall for Halo 4 I was playing today Oddball and noticed that the sounds for guns, player footsteps, grenades and guns are toned down by a lot and you can barely hear those audio cues without raising the volume. I'm not sure it affects other halo 4 maps but that was the only map I kept noticing being quite.
Does anybody know if capture the flag will ever become a permanent gamemode?
I really miss Rocket Race. Would be great if it could be in the rotational playlist.
drew10is wrote:
Does anybody know if capture the flag will ever become a permanent gamemode?
Do you mean a category by itself? There's already a permanent flag and bomb category that you can select.
Would really love grifball as an option to play on mcc! Was a huge fan
I don't know why you guys made Grifball rotational. It's a staple of Halo and has it's audience. It deserves to be permanent. Making Grifball rotational would be like making SWAT or Snipers rotational. Sure, it's more niche than the standard gamemodes but it still has it's audience and it wouldn't be Halo without them.
Gonna steal a majority of this from my friend marshmadows who posted in last months thread...

Is there any possibility that we might see a new ranked Halo 4 playlist? I realize that my opinion regarding anything Halo 4 is not echoed across the entire MCC community but there are still a lot of players like myself who would like to see the return of ranked Halo 4, {there is a still a large community who play this game day in day out but who really have nothing to play for, there is no competitive value to the games whatsoever and nothing to play for}. If I may make some recommendations that I would personally like to see: 4v4 Team Slayer, 2v2 Team Slayer, or 4v4 Team Hardcore (PGL Settings).If none of this seems plausible to implement then

I also have suggestions for the current state of social Halo 4 matchmaking. First, Please return partial team matching to the 4v4 playlist. Again, I understand that it is social and therefore appeals to a non competitive audience, but considering there is no ranked playlist, well...yeah.

Additionally, please please please for the love of Master Chief remove Harvest, Vertigo, Ragnarok, Landfall, and Monolith from 4v4s and add maps such as Epicenter, Simplex, Rubble, Select, Dispatch, and I'm sure there are more well-balanced maps (which would also work well in a ranked playlist) that I cannot think of right now. The point is I do not know one single person who enjoys those maps, no offense, but they are also way too big for 4v4s and only made worse when people inevitably quit out.Thank you very much for your consideration!

{Added by me Fear in Philly}
What happened to splitscreen co-op? want to play with my son but not buying a second xbox just to play co-op
Skipable intro would be nice.
Firefight Feedback - Suggestion

Please consider adding a way to play Firefight matchmaking without other players, as well as a gamemode similar to 2x Score Attack found in the Xbox 360 version of Halo: Reach to MCC.

Currently as it is, I find that the wave limit of One Set found in Firefight Arcade and Heroic Firefight Limited to be too long. I have been playing Firefight Doubles with a friend to help them get the "Put A Ring On It" nameplate, and it has reminded me of how much fun 2x Score Attack was on the Xbox 360 version of Halo: Reach.

I believe this is in part due to its wave limit of One Round. I also would like 2x Score Attack to return, and the ability queue up for a solo Firefight activity, while also still earning XP towards the unlocks found in the Season system.

Completing the Firefight challenges every Thursday in the Score Attack playlist was one of my favorite parts of the Xbox 360 version of Halo: Reach, and I would love to see a similar Solo Firefight gamemode return to MCC's version.
Mordo3777 wrote:
I don't know why you guys made Grifball rotational. It's a staple of Halo and has it's audience. It deserves to be permanent. Making Grifball rotational would be like making SWAT or Snipers rotational. Sure, it's more niche than the standard gamemodes but it still has it's audience and it wouldn't be Halo without them.
Probably biggest reason for its new rotational status is due to people EXP boosting in it due to the no kill limit, assists galore and scoring, people were taking advantage of the low population, matching against friends and gaining 40 grand worth of EXP per match
Halo 2 LASO campaign MCC.

Can you guys please let the playlist sync with achievements at the end of each mission. I have just completed halo 2 laso campaign to realise there is a bug in co-op, that does not allow you to complete the armoury and the opening cut scene that way.

So once I finished the great journey, I went back and completed the opening cut scene and the armoury again for it not to pop. It says 15/15, how has this not unlocked for both my playlists achievement or laso? Honestly so disheartening to think, this has been an issue since release and it has not been fixed yet, seen this reported a fair bit. Now if I want the achievement I have to put another 40+ hours of in game time, to play through it all again. Wish I could simply load up the great journey again.

Anyone in the community up to uprising, high charity or the great journey mission; willing to let me tag in for the checkpoint so I can try again. I’ll run them with you if you’re needing a hand. Don’t know if I could stomach doing gravemind again though
In halo reach, both mcc and original, Whenever I played as a sanghili (elite) range, spec ops, or ultra, the glowing eyes would not be there, and the four pronged jaws would phase through the faceplates. I know for a fact that this is not a feature, as its only in matches. This also goes for the Emile helmet, but the iconic scratching disappears. (Kinda defeats the purpose of earning it, huh?)I would have images, but this format doesn't support it. Its always been wherever I go... why may this be? Is there a way to fix it , and has anyone experienced this? I play on xbox one for both games. I have been playing for 5 years and this still infuriates me to this day, because my favorite reqs I worked hard for are spoiled. If anyone knows anything, or experiences the same problem, I would adore for 343 to possibly look into it. Thank you!
Sev808 wrote:
When is this idiotic progression system for unlocks going away and when is the rampant quitting going to be dealt with?
Anyone know when I'll get my nameplates for playing the new mode? I've played 20+ games and still nothing.
Heroismy wrote:
Anyone know when I'll get my nameplates for playing the new mode? I've played 20+ games and still nothing.
They are granted manually on a weekly basis
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 20