Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Feedback (Xbox) - February 2020

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. ...
  9. 20
Pumba763 wrote:
What happened to splitscreen co-op? want to play with my son but not buying a second xbox just to play co-op
You can do split screen on the Xbox version of MCC.
Now 343 programmers, explain me spawn points system please. Just to know... Game starts, me and my team killed some opponents and they spawn immediatly behind us and obviously they killed us. The rest of enemy team was on the other base and me and my team continued to respawn in the mid of the map between crossed fire and we can t do nothing. And it happens many times. Now explain me please why u don't fix this "yoink" ;) dears "yoink"
Dear 343 please make new maps for Halo 2 Anniversary I'm sick of playing the same maps over and over again.And as well for Halo 5 please.We need new maps for Arena and Slayer for Halo 5 I mean you did put some for breakout so why not for Slayer and Arena.
Add Mayhem for the other games in BTB, like Halo CE does.
Can we have equal weighting on all btb maps as well as a veto system for maps? That would help improve variety and map selection. Thanks
For Halo 3
1. Pair people up according to rank
2. Server lag is insane
3. BR shots dont seem to register that good. feels off compared to the original game.
4. Where is Lone Wolves?
5. Add Objective games to ranked.
6. Let people pair up after matches by just pressing the x button.
7. Visible Ranks
8. Show whos voice im hearing
9 Im sure there is more stuff but i cant remember.
For Halo: CE Insider Flight (PC)

Can't zoom with Sniper Rifle in campaign. Zoom is bound to Mouse 2 (default). Changing between toggle and hold to zoom does nothing.
Ever since I reached level 20+ in ranked Reach Team Slayer, the only time that I can find any matches is between 7pm and 9pm on Fridays and Saturdays. And I'm in one of the most populated regions (US East). Even at those peak times, it usually takes at least 10 minutes to find a match, and every subsequent match is some permutation of the same players.

Something needs to be done about Ranked, otherwise it's going to keep dying as more people give up on trying to find matches...

Possible improvements:
- Reduce the number of ranked playlists
- Loosen the level restrictions
- Remove party matching restrictions when population is low
- Incentivize people to play Ranked (could be as simple as showing ranks more prominently in the UI)
(Warning: Long Read)
Very upsetting issue here, about a week and a half ago my friend and I decided to start halo 2 LASO. Obviously when you start any playlist for halo 2 the required the first two missions they are skipped when started in coop. Two days ago we finished the LASO playlist and still have yet to get the achievements for it. We both did the first two missions separately and now the playlist reads 15/15 completed. The playlist menu however only 6/9 completed. (I have every playlist for halo 2 finished, some done in coop, and they all list 15/15?) really don’t wanna do every mission for LASO again after about a days time of doing it. Cmon 343 achievements and stats are super buggy and broken. (My friends times for every halo game are now completely wrecked, eg. he must be the first person to beat every halo game in under 3 hours and yet his times all say 5 hours, and that’s even for individual missions... yet we both have the achievements?) get your -Yoink- together 343 this is a problem that should’ve been addressed ages ago...
Postums wrote:
Welcome to the dedicated feedback thread for MCC on Xbox.
  • Campaign Feedback
  • Multiplayer Feedback
  • Firefight Feedback
  • Misc/Other Feedback
The purpose of this thread is to gather suggestions or general feedback related to MCC on Xbox. When posting, please include as much detail as possible to include:
  • MCC HALO GAME: please specify which game within MCC you're providing feedback for
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: please be as detailed as possible.
  • REPRO STEPS: If it's a bug/issue, please head on over to Halo Support site and find out if it is a known issue. If not, please submit a ticket.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post.
So about Halo MCC And regarding Halo reach Since they Added a system simular to a battle Pass are we ever going to be Getting a Halo Pass for Halo 5?
For Halo: CE Insider Flight (PC)

Can't zoom with Sniper Rifle in campaign. Zoom is bound to Mouse 2 (default). Changing between toggle and hold to zoom does nothing.
For bug reporting, please refer to your flighting email for information on where to post bug reports. Please do not post bug reports here on the forums and be sure read the known issues list first before reporting anything. The issue have have noted is also already a known issue
Does anyone know how I can become an MCC Insider?
Heroismy wrote:
Does anyone know how I can become an MCC Insider?
You can signup for it here.
Can we have equal weighting on all btb maps as well as a veto system for maps? That would help improve variety and map selection. Thanks
Nope, it wouldn t improve the variety cause when there was veto system, players always chose the same map and game. There is more variety without veto
By unlocking the nameplates once per week, what day is that or does it vary?
XP is broken
I understand it can be a grind to level up, but when playing FFA Slayer (Halo 3 particularly) I get no XP. Games go fast sometimes, I know that. But I just had 18 kills and a few assists and my XP payout was 1250 for all three categories. This is ridiculous. I see super high levels all the time and it is really annoying to get essentially zero XP, even though the cap has raised. I don't understand why I'm getting low payouts, but when I play for 4+ hours, I expect to level up more than once at least. I haven't exceeded the 12,000 XP payout for performance at all, and I'm doing pretty well in most games. Is there any way I can actually get XP from playing the gamemodes I want? Or do I have to play BTB or something? (Which isn't preferred to have to play a gamemode for XP)
Why in halo 5 I always spawn with the same weak weapons in husky raid and also I hope halo infinite doesn't have so many lag cheaters
(Warning: Long Read)
Very upsetting issue here, about a week and a half ago my friend and I decided to start halo 2 LASO. Obviously when you start any playlist for halo 2 the required the first two missions they are skipped when started in coop. Two days ago we finished the LASO playlist and still have yet to get the achievements for it. We both did the first two missions separately and now the playlist reads 15/15 completed. The playlist menu however only 6/9 completed. (I have every playlist for halo 2 finished, some done in coop, and they all list 15/15?) really don’t wanna do every mission for LASO again after about a days time of doing it. Cmon 343 achievements and stats are super buggy and broken. (My friends times for every halo game are now completely wrecked, eg. he must be the first person to beat every halo game in under 3 hours and yet his times all say 5 hours, and that’s even for individual missions... yet we both have the achievements?) get your -Yoink- together 343 this is a problem that should’ve been addressed ages ago...
This is a bug with Halo 2 LASO, the achievement won’t unlock if you do it through co op, UNLESS you do the first two missions solo beforehand.

For you and your buddy to get the Achievement now you have to either do the LASO Playlist solo or In co op after both of you do the first two missions solo.

I really hope 343 adjusts this Achievement when Halo 2 comes out on PC, gives them time to go under the hood and make the achievement unlock in co op without having to do the first two missions solo.

I get it, it’s LASO not everyone is going to do it or even attempt it but not having an achievement not unlocking do to a simple overlook on the parameters to unlock it is wrong.
L35STH4N23 wrote:
Why in halo 5 I always spawn with the same weak weapons in husky raid and also I hope halo infinite doesn't have so many lag cheaters
This topic is for feedback on MCC for Xbox, not Halo 5 or Infinite. They have their own dedicated forums if you wanted to discuss your thoughts
I dont know if anyone else is experiencing this or maybe im just out of the loop but sometimes after the matches the menu would like blackout and glitch like crazy. The UI would still show. Not like its a huge problem but its just kind of distracting.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. ...
  9. 20