2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. ...
  8. 20
Idea 1 : Halo ODST Battle Royale.

Idea 2 : The band Tool to record a complete soundtrack for a future Halo game.
El Cucuy o wrote:
Idea 2 : The band Tool to record a complete soundtrack for a future Halo game.
Not going to lie, this 100% has my full support and backing
Give us more Halo 2 BTB Maps and Game Types!!
make 12 player ffa in all games and not infection. Just make it like 8 player ffa.
The added deaths from that K/D bug that came out with Reach STILL hasn’t been fixed, nearly 4 months later. I still have 2,000 more deaths on my INACCURATE in-game stats compared to my accurate waypoint stats.
I have no idea why these weren’t taken away when you fixed the bug where they were adding on. Bit disappointing to see really, I’ve mentioned it across forums about a half dozen times. Please fix.
BTB maps.
Original Reach BTB was crazy good because of all the unique and well designed and balanced forge world maps. Many of these maps have been pulled from rotation entirely and the rest seldom show up. DLC maps are fine in moderation but not every game. The new forge maps are great too. Please fix the rotation and add all the old forge maps (ESPECIALLY Trident and Abridged). This would definitely increase population of BTB.
Fix team balancing.

I shouldn’t be losing 75% of my games searching solo while going over +20 in btb slayer.

The game purposefully matches me with teammates that have clearly never held a controller in their lives. Furthermore the enemy team is almost aways at minimum a partial party.

Why are these new / bad players even in the same game? Put them in their own game. I don’t mind losing if it’s a even team, but the game is being determined by not who is better, but who has worse teammates.

This type of balancing is only encouraging full parties to form and stomp new solo searching players. It is demotivating long time fans of the series and preventing new players from having fun.
Is Halo 3 ODST Firefight ever coming to the mcc?
Nein Griffball? No Halo!!! Thx 343
Wvggles wrote:
Fix team balancing.

I shouldn’t be losing 75% of my games searching solo while going over +20 in btb slayer.

The game purposefully matches me with teammates that have clearly never held a controller in their lives. Furthermore the enemy team is almost aways at minimum a partial party.

Why are these new / bad players even in the same game? Put them in their own game. I don’t mind losing if it’s a even team, but the game is being determined by not who is better, but who has worse teammates.

This type of balancing is only encouraging full parties to form and stomp new solo searching players. It is demotivating long time fans of the series and preventing new players from having fun.
Why does it matter You should not have to rely on a mass part of your team if a players new so be it more players make up a larger community so The max players i can take on at once is at least two maybe have an extra player in your lobby before You join a session Its not only skill its also strategy
There is a glitch that has automated voice and can't get it rid of it I hope 343 can get rid of it
Fully loving MCC more than ever, it's almost becoming this Halo hub.
My only question: is MCC going to to steer in the direction of becoming that exact hub? Like are we expecting to have Halo 5 Guardians and some of it's arena game modes chucked in the mix on MCC? if not then maybe give that some thought?
I know boomers will say no to anything regarding Guardians but theres definitely still a huge fan following of the game.
Ok so I took the trek to get the legend achievement I have it but I don’t have helioskrill 343 help
For the love of all that is Halo get rid of the idle timer. Partied up with 7 others queuing for H3 btb and I can't remember how many times we got kicked back to lobby during search because one of the guys would go for a bio. Everyone having to keep pushing sticks just to avoid the idle timer which is way too short. Still had a fantastic night with the old crew but holy hell was that annoying. Kill it with fire.
Could you possibly install a feature where the Halo 4 customization is a heck of a lot more similar to how acessible it was in the actual game?
or at least take the information from waypoint and install your character looks and skills to MCC somehow?
I only say this because I had some of my favourite memories playing Halo 4 with all my buddies back in school days and its just such nostalgia playing those maps.
DEADMUSTO wrote:
Could you possibly install a feature where the Halo 4 customization is a heck of a lot more similar to how acessible it was in the actual game?
or at least take the information from waypoint and install your character looks and skills to MCC somehow?
I only say this because I had some of my favourite memories playing Halo 4 with all my buddies back in school days and its just such nostalgia playing those maps.
That maybe a thing for MCC PC im pretty sure it will be some type of mod even though i should be saying this in The PC servers
Jim Jam 94 wrote:
Jackal wrote:
So me and my friend have been going through LASO, and we're up to Gravemind on H2, and for some reason it keeps randomly disconnecting us straight back to the main menu sometimes in the beginning, sometimes a fair bit into the mission. We've both got good stable internet and haven't had any issues of this in any of the previous missions nor in CE. Is anyone else having this?
Hi mate, me and my mate are doing LASO also, CE was fine (besides the recent frame rate drops) but when we did Halo 3 we had the same issue as you, on the last level it disconnected us at the load zone where you enter the warthog.

We are now doing Halo 2 L
Jim Jam 94 wrote:
Jackal wrote:
So me and my friend have been going through LASO, and we're up to Gravemind on H2, and for some reason it keeps randomly disconnecting us straight back to the main menu sometimes in the beginning, sometimes a fair bit into the mission. We've both got good stable internet and haven't had any issues of this in any of the previous missions nor in CE. Is anyone else having this?
Hi mate, me and my mate are doing LASO also, CE was fine (besides the recent frame rate drops) but when we did Halo 3 we had the same issue as you, on the last level it disconnected us at the load zone where you enter the warthog.

We are now doing Halo 2 LASO and had it happen on the Oracle level as we entered the boss fight. We’re on Gravemind now so hoping it doesn’t do it again...
If i was you i wouldn't be playing Halo Online CO-OP on MCC Its a bad experience do to Lag Spikes if your playing with someone with bad internet connection
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Did the legend achievement and don’t have helioskrill 343 help meee!!
There is a glitch that has automated voice and can't get it rid of it I hope 343 can get rid of it
Ok so I took the trek to get the legend achievement I have it but I don’t have helioskrill 343 help
Did the legend achievement and don’t have helioskrill 343 help meee!!
Please use the support forums for these types of issues, thanks
Would be nice to get a "classic grunt birthday party skull" in halo 2 Make the skull work like the Grunt Birthday Party Skull did in halo 2 originally.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. ...
  8. 20