Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Feedback (Xbox) - February 2020

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. ...
  7. 20
it would be nice to have the option for centered crosshairs like on pc
On Halo 2 Anniversary, in Campaign, the vehicle sounds are so quiet that they're almost non-existent. This is worse with modern graphics/sounds than with original graphics/sounds. I don't understand why this was never addressed.
need the customization fixed for Reach Campaign, I would like to see my own emblem on my own character, thank you.
Please stop weighting maps in every playlist. Variety should be the best thing about MCC, but I find myself playing on the same maps over and over. BTB Reach seems to be the worst.
Halo 3 Ranked FFA Would be sick! I know a lot of people would love this competitive mode. Lone Wolves was amazing on OG H3.

I Can't really complain at the moment i love how we have a ranking system now however i would love to see what a players Highest Skill is not just their highest skill in that particular Playlist.

Keep on Rockin!
It was certainly my go to mode, I don't like partying it makes me feel dirty if I win like that. Because I'm average I know my teammates will be carrying If I elected to play with friends so... I'd pretty much be unfairly winning.

As long as they add the option for Automatic starts only then I'm down for it.

Oh and away from that topic. Matchmaking still needs a skill system like Halo 3 to encourage people to improve at a pace where they wont get demolished, if anything that is still pushing away anyone new I invite to play the game. You learn absolutely nothing from a one sided beatdown, you may learn from a one sided match where you can get a few kills in but everyone knows you learn far more with people at your own level and it's far less demoralizing and keeps people interested.

and although I don't care about Grifball in the slightest where is it? Grifball has always been a part of Halo so it should be there even If I don't care. I understand if it's removed to adjust some XP system for it though as the teamkilling in it is absolutely out of hand.

Finally I mostly play social because I have a real life that I must attend to from time to time, why am I getting bans for leaving that? That's the whole idea of socials, not serious, unranked fun. I only touch ranked if I know I have time... Now your telling me to simply not bother playing right?
Add an option to turn down the music volume in game. I get it that it's remastered but it would be nice not having it turned up to 10. This would make it a lot more enjoyable while wearing headphones.
1. Equal weight to all maps in any given playlist. Currently not the case.

2. More H3 ranked playlists such as squad battle, big team, or snipers.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
For Halo 3 I'd like to see full armor customization and multi-team being a playlist again.
Wooly wrote:
The added deaths from that K/D bug that came out with Reach STILL hasn’t been fixed, nearly 4 months later. I still have 2,000 more deaths on my INACCURATE in-game stats compared to my accurate waypoint stats.
I have no idea why these weren’t taken away when you fixed the bug where they were adding on. Bit disappointing to see really, I’ve mentioned it across forums about a half dozen times. Please fix.
BUMP needs fixed, and no one is talking about it??
I'll continue to post this question until someone gives me a good answer: what's the sense of continue spawning IN THE MID of the map without covers and immediatly under crossed enemy fire? I'm always reporting this "yoink" but nobody does something useful about that. Spawn points, expecially on Reach, are really, REALLY BAD. WHY DON'T U FIX IT??? I'm not the only one who is reporting this.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
Spoiler:
Show
GET BACK THE SHOTTY SNIPES for god's sake!
Just played btb on ridgeline (as always because map rotation is bad). Me and my team continued to spawn almost in the mid under enemy fire without covers, and we couldn t do nothing. It s really strange continuing to spawn in the mid of the map while the rest of the map is empty and available for a safe spawn
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make non-constructive posts.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
Spoiler:
Show
Another thing you need to get sorted, When I block someone I SHOULD NOT be matched with them, chances are I blocked them because they are either sending me messages or using voice chat to be a jerk. I don't want to play with people like that.

I've noticed that block feature does not work and should.
Just play all the maps that are available in each playlist rotational, And so on, That way there’s no missing a map and no repeats every other game, That is the fair way, So all maps play once then start again. Got it 343?
Audio issues still persist with PC port.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. ...
  7. 20