Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Feedback (Xbox) - February 2020

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 20
I keep liking this one person's post in this thread and my like gets removed as soon as the page is reloaded or I switch to another one. This has happened over the past couple of days. What's the deal?
add multiteam to the games list I have many friends who agree with this idea
Your ban system is horrible and encourages trolling. I was forced to play 8 v 1 and waste 10 minutes because 1 troll wouldn't quit out. And yes he was trolling, I messaged him. He was trying to waste everyone's time on purpose. What a great matchmaking design. Basically one person can waste 8 other people's time by not leaving the game and hiding the entire time because God forbid I quit under these circumstances, I get banned for whatever length of time and I already quit out of two games I was being teamkilledand team-damaged in so of course I already received a five or ten minute ban.This is actual torture. How little knowledge, experience or general intelligence does it take to implement this without having the basic foresight to prevent this type of abuse. He gets to troll and grief everybody else for ten minutes but he won't get banned. Only I will get banned for quitting out of such a match. I don't ever expect anyone to actually fix this type of abuse or prevent it. So long TMCC; I'm sick of being treated like a convict by this game.
Lol stop being such a whiner.

A) 4v1s and 8v2s or 1s happen sometimes. If their teammates quit, they have every right to stay in the game if they want to. You want them to quit? Keep killing them until they do. Unless you’re just bad. This happens in Halo. Literally deal with it.

B) Do you quit every second game or something? I’ve never been given a ban longer than two minutes. If you cared that much you should’ve just quit and taken the ban. Guarantee it would’ve been shorter than that game you played.

Glad you’re leaving. Nobody cares.
Let's quit being fanboy apologists just because a realistic, better option is out there that didn't come from 343.

A) And I too should have the right to quit at that point. That's the point. I shouldn't be dependent on someone else when clearly the game has already failed to meet reasonable criteria, same reason as his last 3 teammates that quit were not penalized. Somehow you managed to miss the entire point of the post. bravo.
B) In a 4 hour span of playtime I quit 2 games prior, both for being teamkilled and constant, intentional team damage and on the second quit I got banned for five minutes or something. Not exactly sure, but I bet the next ban would've been like an hour, so I highly doubt it would've been shorter.

Hey, thanks for proving my point though about the game and the way this community treats others. Appreciate it.
Can’t find any games for ranked halo 2 or 3 hardcore. These are the only halos I play and can never find a match. Since these are low density playlists remove team matching so I can solo que and find people.

Try to move people towards ranked playlists, we’re dying out.
Your ban system is horrible and encourages trolling. I was forced to play 8 v 1 and waste 10 minutes because 1 troll wouldn't quit out. And yes he was trolling, I messaged him. He was trying to waste everyone's time on purpose. What a great matchmaking design. Basically one person can waste 8 other people's time by not leaving the game and hiding the entire time because God forbid I quit under these circumstances, I get banned for whatever length of time and I already quit out of two games I was being teamkilledand team-damaged in so of course I already received a five or ten minute ban.This is actual torture. How little knowledge, experience or general intelligence does it take to implement this without having the basic foresight to prevent this type of abuse. He gets to troll and grief everybody else for ten minutes but he won't get banned. Only I will get banned for quitting out of such a match. I don't ever expect anyone to actually fix this type of abuse or prevent it. So long TMCC; I'm sick of being treated like a convict by this game.

A) 4v1s and 8v2s or 1s happen sometimes. If their teammates quit, they have every right to stay in the game if they want to. You want them to quit? Keep killing them until they do. Unless you’re just bad. This happens in Halo. Literally deal with it.

B) Do you quit every second game or something? I’ve never been given a ban longer than two minutes. If you cared that much you should’ve just quit and taken the ban. Guarantee it would’ve been shorter than that game you played.

Let's quit being fanboy apologists just because a realistic, better option is out there that didn't come from 343.

A) And I too should have the right to quit at that point. That's the point. I shouldn't be dependent on someone else when clearly the game has already failed to meet reasonable criteria, same reason as his last 3 teammates that quit were not penalized. Somehow you managed to miss the entire point of the post. bravo.
B) In a 4 hour span of playtime I quit 2 games prior, both for being teamkilled and constant, intentional team damage and on the second quit I got banned for five minutes or something. Not exactly sure, but I bet the next ban would've been like an hour, so I highly doubt it would've been shorter.

Hey, thanks for proving my point though about the game and the way this community treats others. Appreciate it.
I didn’t miss the point, I answered it in B. To reiterate, if I was really frustrated with a game I might have quit too, and fears of a ban never dissuade me. I quit as much as you do or more by your description, and never have had more than a two minute ban. I’m not sure why you would ever have a 5-min ban unless you quit a lot, which it doesn’t sound like. You have your right to disagree with A, but I wouldn’t quit if my teammates quit on me if I felt like I could still win or not go -20. Some may find that trolling, but if I want to stay I’ll stay and give myself a challenge, because I know the other team can quit too if they want.

Also, I appreciate a much better worded response by you this time. The community will treat you how you treat the community.

I didn’t miss the point, I answered it in B. To reiterate, if I was really frustrated with a game I might have quit too, and fears of a ban never dissuade me. I quit as much as you do or more by your description, and never have had more than a two minute ban. I’m not sure why you would ever have a 5-min ban unless you quit a lot, which it doesn’t sound like. You have your right to disagree with A, but I wouldn’t quit if my teammates quit on me if I felt like I could still win or not go -20. Some may find that trolling, but if I want to stay I’ll stay and give myself a challenge, because I know the other team can quit too if they want.

Also, I appreciate a much better worded response by you this time. The community will treat you how you treat the community.
B is an answer to a question or topic that wasn't made. I wasn't a constant quitter so that argument is irrelevant. And yes, I would receive a longer ban. If I had already hit a timeout ban, it will continue to escalate. That's how the system works. It doesn't just sit at 2 minute bans; it escalates so that argument is also moot.
A is not a matter of what the underdog team wants, nor it is a matter of being a good teammate. It literally comes down to the fact that the match is no longer what was signed up for, because a big team match requires more than 4 people on each team; much more than 1 person on a team. so no matter good or bad you feel about going or not going -20, it doesn't matter. It is completely irrelevant to the point. The point is just like 3 of his teammates were allowed to quit because the game was no longer in the spirit of the playlist, I too at that point should have the right to quit. You have yet to offer any rebuttal to this point which is the entire point of the argument. So please, instead of going on about more tangents that are completely missing the point, focus and reply to the topic at hand.
The community has already treated me like trash before I ever bashed the community. People like yourself have already blindly defended 343 on this issue without giving a valid argument or even actually address the point. How many olive branches am I required to offer when the only response are stones and pitchforks? Your own argument was that I must be a rampant quitter or that I'm a liar, etc. because you refused to look at the argument or point made.
That's an asinine argument to begin btw. Show me where I trashed the community. Unless you consider yourself the game or 343, which next level fanboyism, I never trashed the community, so explain to me how I trashed the community.
I just noticed that the halowaypoint player's stats, are the right stats compared to the stats we find into the game. Because yesterday I've unlocked the achievement "win 500 multiplayer games". Halo Waypoint stats are reporting 500 won games effectively, but stats into the game report 498 games won. So it's not correct, and I think it's incorrect also about kills, deaths and some other...
I just noticed that the halowaypoint player's stats, are the right stats compared to the stats we find into the game. Because yesterday I've unlocked the achievement "win 500 multiplayer games". Halo Waypoint stats are reporting 500 won games effectively, but stats into the game report 498 games won. So it's not correct, and I think it's incorrect also about kills, deaths and some other...
The in-game stats haven't been corrected yet after the bug which made kills count as deaths was fixed so it won't be accurate compared to Waypoint.
Competitive is an actual joke. I just got temporarily banned from matchmaking because a Halo Reach comp slayer game started 3v4 with my team having 3.. so I left. Why am I getting penalized for a broken matchmaking system? I shouldn't get banned for that. That's your fault it didn't start 4v4. Not mine.
My friend recently had his halo times removed from our attempts to beat them in under 3 hours. So now his clear time for halo 3 is around 6 hours. And yet he still has the plat nameplate as do I. This was particularly frustrating as we managed to get top 100 (93/94) for AotC (assault on the control) and were so happy to be able to stack up against some great speed runners. Hopefully this glitch can be fixed please?
Where can a new player get into multi player? I tried social any and my team lost 50-1 I tried a few matches and the spawn killing ruined my experience. I couldn't kill anyone, hardly seems like a social atmosphere. Right now I have a massive dislike of the game, am I missing something?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
Hey postums! Long time halo fan and lurker here. Not sure if this question has been asked as much but would you guys be able to implement a random xp jackpot? Like the credit one in reach. I used to always love seeing that at the end of every match.
Also, have you guys thought about doing double xp weekends or at the very least a "featured playlist" with double xp. It would encourage people to play those modes more especially if someone had a busy week and just wants to grind and play all weekend after work.
Thanks for all your hard work!
Fix reach invasion. People camp on top of rocks with precision weapons on spite. Not to mention the defending team for some reason has precision weapons (made even worse cause they have the high ground) majority of the time when the attacking team doesn’t.
halo 3 btb is always the same map avlanch or standoff and halo 2 btb you can rarly find a game and you always get the same maps as well
to stop this problem can you add potensoll match when setting up the match composer and allow us to chose what map we want and don't want to play on this will also stop reduce players leving games.
I think reach vaniller bloom settings would be better for btb
Ok, I think this is enough... In Reach I meleed an opponent once, so his shields went down. Then I shot him in the head with DMR, and he didn die. I shot him a second time and he didn die. Then he died at the THIRD shot in the head. And also the game didn give me the medal for headshot. I went to cinema to check out if that was my aiming problem and... NOT. EVERY SHOT HIT HIS HEAD AND HE DIDN T DIE AT THE FIRST SHOT. So, it s not a reticle bloom problem, it is a bug. FIX THIS!!!!
Please include versions of Ranked rumble pit would be much appreciated.
Edit:
New matchmaking, dont restrict people to what you want.
Pick a game>matchmaking(ranked)/social(not ranked)/custom games (or combine social and custom into some sort of lobby so one can search for "fun games")>game type:
  • Rumble Pit
  • Double Team
  • Team Slayer
  • Team Skirmish
  • Team Training
  • Team Snipers
  • Team Hardcore
  • Big Team Battle
  • Team SWAT
or what if they added a Custom Games Browser and anyone can host any type of matches
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k15N0DlY83jkZ9UsFE4QOC2aoy2ST41WbOzRagoBvdA/edit#gid=0
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 20