Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Feedback (Xbox) - July 2020

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 27
Could we get a better reward for the people who have completed the LASO Master achievment? The nameplate seems barren, like it needs an overhaul, and for completing Halo Reach's LASO you don't even get a nameplate, just an achievment. Heck the Skullamanjaro nameplate looks 20x more sick than the LASO nampelate
Hello Devs at 343, this is a Halo fan here returning for the new update. It'd be cool if you added an FOV slider and keyboard and mouse options to Xbox One. I personally don't have enough to buy a PC and I like Xbox
Sincerely, Josh (KingsGoated).
Misc/Other Feedback -

MCC Halo Game: Halo 3

The hidden object limit in Halo 3 forge is still in place and limits what players can build. This issue makes the increase to the forge budget almost pointless as players will hit the extremely small item cap long before they exceed the budget. I'm hoping that this hidden item cap can be either increased or removed. Thanks for reading.
All According to Plan on CE still broken.

Multiplayer campaign on H3 connectivity has been sketchy, A few disconnects.
Challenge progress still gets reset after closing the game. Please fix this.
Multiplayer feedback; game Halo Reach

In multiplayer, the radar still displays a ton of red dots even if there is only one enemy player around. The entire radar will be flooded with enemy indicators, most of them dull as if they are on another level. I noticed this glitch back in Reach's flight on Xbox.
it is because somebody near you is using active camo
MCC Challenge Hub counters still being reset to zero every game launch on XBOX ONE. Completed challenges show as completed. My family members profile shows his progress counters as being active. For example, we played some Halo 3 in co-op mode yesterday. Completed 4 missions. Today when signed in to finish the 5th mission to complete ‘Elite Company I’ Seasonal challenge, my progress reset to 0/5 while theirs was showing 4/5. After the game they received credit for the challenge while I earned a 1/5 progress on the challenge.
Not to mention the loss of all other progress not completed.
I was very excited to see the introduction of the Challenge hub ( as I enjoyed the daily and weekly challenges on Halo:Reach) but after 3 days of continuously losing hard earned progress on Weekly challenges and finding little to no help online let alone a mention of what appears to be a wide spread issue, I am left rather disappointed and frustrated.
After the Halo 2 update for PC, I couldn't hear any audio in halo 2 Classic MP. When the Halo 3 update for PC released, I couldn't hear Halo:CE MP audio. I switched between the two styles of classic/remastered but it never worked and it's starting to bug me.
Like if you have the same problem.
After the Halo 2 update for PC, I couldn't hear any audio in halo 2 Classic MP. When the Halo 3 update for PC released, I couldn't hear Halo:CE MP audio. I switched between the two styles of classic/remastered but it never worked and it's starting to bug me.
This'd be better put in the PC feedback area
My challenges have been reset to Zero, so have my friends. Although the completed ones are still completed
Overall MCC issue (Xbox One S):

Challenges in the challenge menu restart progress after I exit the game completely. Even the seasonal, which currently have no timer on them, restart their progress.

In Halo 2 (Anniversary campaign), the sound of a sentinel beam will continually play until the gun is shot again (only noticed this when an AI is holding the weapon).

Thanks!
Request to separate Halo 3 ODST achievements from halo 3 in the career section. (Maybe any where else they are lumped together also.)

I think they each should have their own category just like the other games. Wasn't ODST sold as a new game and not DLC originally?

I love working through all the achievements and having those combined clutters the list making it more time consuming to navigate.
There seems to be a glitch when viewing Challenge progress between the PC and Xbox versions.
I can see the progress on PC when I earn the progress, then when I switch over to Xbox, the progress for every challenge disappears and resets to 0.
Progress is not seamless between both versions of the game, is this because of the different games on both (Halo 4 not being out on PC yet), or some glitch?
Why change plasma and spike grenades spawn times on BTB??? You need nades to counter the vehicles, makes no sense... And for the love of God take Tempest out of the map rotation in Reach. It’s a terrible map with broke spawns.
SII RaIph wrote:
My challenges have been reset to Zero, so have my friends. Although the completed ones are still completed
This is happening to me too, when switching between both Xbox and PC versions specifically.
I think he is just saying since that update it's been like that for him, not that it's a PC problem because it's not. I have had no audio in Halo 2 (campaign and multiplayer, classic and anniversary) for months and months and nothing has been done to fix it. There's a workaround that I found somewhere a while back but it's annoying to do and it's not a solution. This should be fixed by now.

Furthermore, why doesn't Uncaged appear in Reach Slayer anymore?? I haven't played on it since like January. Where is it or why is it's weighting like at 1%??
Why havn't you, 343i, addressed the framerate problem on the Xb1x? 7 months you've ignored it for now. You broke it. It used to be smooth and now it's unplayable! Halo:CE and Halo 2A campaigns. Why have you let this go so long? We paid a lot of money for the "premium xb1x" console plus we paid full priced for the MCC and this is how we are rewarded. Why can't you say SOMETHING about this? We have been waiting and waiting while you release Halo 1/2/3 for PC and address all these other bugs for the PC, meanwhile you can't even acknowledge that you left us with 2 unplayable campaigns for 7 months now. Seven months.
HALO 3 xbox: Why is the weapon timing system suddenly different?? In H3, to correctly "time" a weapon, you pick it up and stand still for 3 seconds. (I have heard some people say 2 seconds, but I always do 3 and the guns always respawn on the exact second that I timed it for, every time.) Not a lot of people I've met know this (I didn't until someone showed me.) I do this in team doubles so I know exactly when power weapons are going to spawn and it has always worked flawlessly. Because many players do not correctly time their weapons, my team's guns end up spawning usually 15-45 seconds BEFORE than the other team's do, which is a big advantage for the people who actually know how the timing system works. However, since the last update, weapons seem to time themselves for the moment they are picked up- you no longer have to stand still. I have tested it in both matchmaking in custom games. Why is this suddenly changed? I would love if 343 changed it back. It's a core part of Halo 3. For example, it's so much fun being able to play team doubles on a map like snowbound or citadel, timing our snipe, and then immediately after ours respawns rushing the opposite base and waiting for theirs to spawn and then demolishing the other team (assuming they didnt time it immediately, which in my experience no one ever does). Though, sometimes they do end up timing it and my team doesn't expect them to have their snipe or whatever at the same time we do and we end up dying because we don't realize they have their power weapons. It's such a cool and unique system. Seems odd to just get rid of it suddenly.

Also, the timing system is obviously completely different in MLG so this is completely separate from MLG gametypes.
I think he is just saying since that update it's been like that for him, not that it's a PC problem because it's not. I have had no audio in Halo 2 (campaign and multiplayer, classic and anniversary) for months and months and nothing has been done to fix it. There's a workaround that I found somewhere a while back but it's annoying to do and it's not a solution. This should be fixed by now.

Furthermore, why doesn't Uncaged appear in Reach Slayer anymore?? I haven't played on it since like January. Where is it or why is it's weighting like at 1%??
I miss uncaged so much :( I've only played it once since the game came out in a game of FFA and it was the day the game dropped. I was an insider for PC and xbox flighting but no one listened to my feedback to add Uncaged back in. Why take a map out? :(
<p>&lt;p&gt;&amp;lt;p&amp;gt;&amp;amp;lt;p&amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;lt;p&amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;lt;/p&amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;lt;/p&amp;amp;gt;&amp;lt;/p&amp;gt;&lt;/p&gt;</p>
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
PERSONAS NECESITO SU AYUDA :(
Llego a la actualización de Halo 3, realizo la actualización como de costumbre en cualquier videojuego, inicio el juego, carga como debería, y ya en el menú principal y para el botón de inicio, al presionar el botón, el juego se atascó y luego me envió el menú de inicio. Lo hice muchas veces y no pude arreglarlo, eliminé el caché de mi consola, incluso restablecí el videojuego y no funcionó, la única forma en que podría ingresar el juego a través de otra cuenta, que en ese momento del juego por completo sin ningún otro problema para entrar en el juego.Repro Steps comenzó el videojuego, que ya está en el menú principal, solo para dar el botón de inicio para ingresar al juego por completo, pero en el momento en que sucede,

Necesito ayuda con este problema, he hecho todo lo que puedo y no puedo tener éxito, no sé si espero una nueva actualización de MCC y veo si este problema se repara.
No quiero perderme esta actualización de Halo 3 y esta temporada 2 :(
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 27