Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Feedback (Xbox) - July 2020

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 22
  4. 23
  5. 24
  6. 25
  7. 26
  8. ...
  9. 27
Gnarshty wrote:
cant find games in btb for over an hour now
I have a few solutions:
1) IF you arent living in the US, use your VPN, cause for some reason there is a region lock.
2)Refresh the game, There are a few ways to do this, but I'll just show the one I use. exit out of the game, and open a new one, just for a few seconds. Then re-open MCC, you should be good.
3)restart your console.
Okay so big problem during the refresh of the new challenges, I recently finished a few gold challenges and for some reason it stays stuck in progress mode with already the progress bar complete. It didn’t give me any points or XP it literally stayed stuck like this. I restarted MCC and for some reason it just went to “challenge completed” but it still didn’t give me my points or XP. I I JUST FINISHED 4 OF THESE. and only one of the challenges gave me a point.

Twitter image
Carmil0 wrote:
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.MCC está estrellado
PERSONAS NECESITO SU AYUDA :(
Llego a la actualización de Halo 3, realizo la actualización como de costumbre en cualquier videojuego, inicio el juego, carga como debería, y ya en el menú principal y para el botón de inicio, al presionar el botón, el juego se atascó y luego me envió el menú de inicio. Lo hice muchas veces y no pude arreglarlo, eliminé el caché de mi consola, incluso restablecí el videojuego y no funcionó, la única forma en que podría ingresar el juego a través de otra cuenta, que en ese momento del juego por completo sin ningún otro problema para entrar en el juego.Repro Steps comenzó el videojuego, que ya está en el menú principal, solo para dar el botón de inicio para ingresar al juego por completo, pero en el momento en que sucede, Necesito ayuda con este problema, él hecho todo lo que puedo y no puedo tener éxito,
No quiero perderme esta actualización de Halo 3 y esta temporada 2 :(
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Carmil0 wrote:
Tengo el mismo problema :(
Halo Reach:
  • Hit registration is very temperamental including melee
  • Weapons need an adjustment especially covenant weapons
  • Vehicles need an armour buff
  • When viewing armour the colour/contrast looks slightly 'muted'
Additionally the framerate drops when playing all the campaigns especially during combat and checkpoint saves and in-game loading.
Servers seem broken today. Lag is through the roof and I have very good internet.
Can we get FOV sliders for console MCC? It's really weird going from Halo 3 which has a pukey FOV level, to Halo 3: ODST which has an expanded FOV.

Obviously they were able to do it in the PC MCC, so I'd love to get that edition on Console MCC.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Postums wrote:
Welcome to the dedicated feedback thread for MCC on Xbox.
  • Campaign Feedback
  • Multiplayer Feedback
  • Misc/Other Feedback
The purpose of this thread is to gather suggestions or general feedback related to MCC on Xbox. When posting, please include as much detail as possible to include:
  • MCC HALO GAME: please specify which game within MCC you're providing feedback for
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post.
For all technical issues, please make sure to head on over to Halo Support site and find out if it is a known issue. If not, please submit a ticket
Multiplayer Feedback:
MCC Halo game: Halo Combat Evolved
Feedback: Penalty system, needs reworking. Been betrayed numerous times with no option to kick but trying to push back betrayers can lead to being kicked despite not actually killing any of the players trolling.
I've seen gamers exploit the system like using the ghost to drive into me then jump out to quickly to avoid being kicked, numerous people in-game killing me on purpose by shooting me directly, killing me numerous times and have had no options to kick in Halo 1.

Multiplayer feedback:
MCC Halo game: Halo 2 anniversary
Feedback: Lack of afk kick system for people playing in BTB type modes. (common problem)

MCC all: AFK lobby system
Feedback: No "are you still there option?" notification for people waiting for long ques that are taking ages to find match leading to kicked players when players are found.
Support
Game: Halo 4
Mission: Midnight
Issue: If the game is paused during the Broadsword run, it interrupts the music, which doesn't play until the tone shifts.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
MCC GAME: Halo: Reach/Halo 3
DESCRIPTION: When playing in modes such as Custom Game or even Forge, there is NO OPTION for in-game team changing in the pause menu when in a match. I know you can do it before a match via clicking on your own nameplate but not actually in-game. This feature is quite useful, in Forge especially, for testing spawn locations corresponding to their team color without the issue of exiting in and out of the entire match itself. This feature was in the original games but is missing now, unfortunately, so hopefully it can make a return! Thank you.
So glad you were able to add the challenge hub to MCC! Like the way it's tabbed. A couple of bugs still to work out. Here's what I saw last week and am experiencing now. Last week, shotgun and pistol challenges (seasonal) reset themselves to zero. Haven't seen that this week. I am seeing several of the Weekly PvE challenges reflecting that I've completed them, but they are not showing complete and I'm not getting the XP. Twenty Grand shows 3/3 ... Fruit of the Boom shows 100/100 ... Car Alarm shows 150/150 ... Time Trial shows 3/3 ... What is interesting is that some of the other challenges completed successfully ... e.g. Heavy Lifting, Infantry Eliminator, and Folks Need Heroes. Not sure what changed between completing the latter set and the previous set, but that's what I am seeing. I know you guys got a lot going on... hope this helps pin this down for you to find the bug. If see any additional patterns, will add to the thread. Thanks!
Centered Reticle For All Games.

It's something the PC players have had for ages and it is such a simple thing to add. Having the reticle below the center of the screen makes gameplay incredibly uncomfortable for me and others. Other people are cool with a lowered reticle and even prefer it that way but it's important to those who prefer it to be centered to have the option.

Please add it as soon as possible.
MCC - challenge hub

I have lots of challenges completed, but I did not get awarded for it. the challenges are still shown as incomplete with 3/3 or 150/150.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
I've noticed that the framerate in Halo 2, while has been improved, still suffers from some screen tearing and frame rate issues. In Delta Halo, when the Convenient ship arrives, the frame rate drops to as low as the high 30's.
MCC - challenge hub

I have lots of challenges completed, but I did not get awarded for it. the challenges are still shown as incomplete with 3/3 or 150/150.
For bugs with challenges, make sure and file a bug report about them on the Halo Support site: https://aka.ms/HaloSupport
Challenges that have complete a full halo 3 playlist or complete a full game playlist don’t work in coop or it might need to be done in one time instead of saving and quitting.

ive completed both halo 3 legendary and heroic playlists and still no challenges for completing a playlist. So it might have to be done single player so it should be listed as single player.
I'll keep this request simple...

ME NEED BANDANNA SKULL IN ALL HALO MCC GAMES PLEASE.

Or bottomless ammo.

thank you
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 22
  4. 23
  5. 24
  6. 25
  7. 26
  8. ...
  9. 27