Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Feedback (Xbox) - July 2020

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 23
  4. 24
  5. 25
  6. 26
  7. ...
  8. 27
Challenges are not cashing & resetting. I completed Campaign Co-op Elite Company II tonight. It did not give reward after showing complete. It later wiped all progress tonight after I left & returned to MCC, so I’m back at what I had prior to tonight.
Why not add the ability to change the menu screen music?
Could we get a veto system back? There are certain maps and game modes that are just AWFUL together. If we could get this across the board it would be fantastic and a huge QoL improvement.
Shot in the dark but since you guys are adding the ability to use the BR in ODST Firefight; any chance you add a non-scoring skull that let's you spawn with it in campaign? Please and thank you.
There is so much wrong with this game its would be a miracle if 343's new game would even start. If they can't even get the most basic coding done I highly doubt they can even make a new game. I've had 4 different challenges not complete even though I had the bar full. I can't delete my Firefight modes which should be simple to do. I've had multiple lighting issues in the Halo 3 campaign when this never happened in the original. Multiple characters, vehicles going completely black and even the -Yoinking!- scarabs go black!
If 343 is this -Yoinking!- inept at just making the -Yoinking!- counters on their challenges work. They can't possibly make a new game that would even function! It's just not going to even load. If they can't even do this stuff with counters and challenges they will never make a functioning game again!
Could we get a veto system back? There are certain maps and game modes that are just AWFUL together. If we could get this across the board it would be fantastic and a huge QoL improvement.
I agree. I get the same maps every time. I always try and play btb on CE but I always get beaver Creek. I wanna play icefeilds
Snipe N21 wrote:
Shot in the dark but since you guys are adding the ability to use the BR in ODST Firefight; any chance you add a non-scoring skull that let's you spawn with it in campaign? Please and thank you.
Maybe in the seasonal unlocks. Thatd be cool
I was having no trouble playing halo: ce on the halo mcc, but after the latest update my game crashes just after pressing the three lines button after the companies' logos. I really want to know if 343 is working on solving that to keep playing asap.
(I followed some "solutions" I read in forums like deleting all saved data, changing location of my console to the US, because I'm from mexico, but still it keeps crashing.)
Thank you in advance.
ry3 CaH433 wrote:
I was having no trouble playing halo: ce on the halo mcc, but after the latest update my game crashes just after pressing the three lines button after the companies' logos. I really want to know if 343 is working on solving that to keep playing asap.
(I followed some "solutions" I read in forums like deleting all saved data, changing location of my console to the US, because I'm from mexico, but still it keeps crashing.)
Thank you in advance.
I think they should be working on that already since otherwise the game is unplayable. It seems there’s no universal solution. I think you read already that I solved it by logging out from the Xbox App on Windows and phone, but seems others here had no luck with that as far as I have seen.
look it been almost 5 to 6 years old wondering there a chance in the future for xbox one can get reset static progress for 0% and also, oldest reward from 2014 and free ODST DLC that we all don't owned half in the million deserver a second chance than third later so, also since you brought pc yourself why not reconsider also, there is more than these 2.
Misc/Other Feedback 1
MCC HALO GAME: Halo Reach
FEEDBACK: Assault/Commando Chest piece is missing a back pouch that was in the 360 version.

Misc/Other Feedback 2
MCC HALO GAME: MCC
FEEDBACK: Challenges showing progress but not completing then resetting progress when restarting game (This is very annoying with the Voi Polloi challenge cause it means i have to do a whole campaign playlist again when it doesn't complete and resets.)
Something i hope they fix is for whenever you beat a campaign mission, make it so you have either the option to leave to go to the main menu as opposed to only being allowed to proceed to the next mission.
There’s a glitch when I’m playing the game, where the audio bugs out and will not play any sounds whatsoever. I can resolve it for a moment by clearing my save data from my console but if I pause the game, it breaks it for all games and there won’t be any gameplay audio. Menu audio works just fine however
Still no Heroic Firefight? Good grief.
PIITB wrote:
Still no Heroic Firefight? Good grief.
What are you talking about? you can select Heroic for custom Firefight.
And for matchmaking you can just select Heroic firefight limited or just Firefight doubles.
be nice to see Swat in the completive playlist
Just as the other most up voted statements have reported. Framerate on xbox one x. It aparently worked, the you added reach in an update, now it's a glittery mess. Fun fact, I purchased a one x yesterday. Why? To enjoy the benefits the one x added to halo. This was going to be my first time playing halo, got to the second level and the frames dropped so consistently I had to put it down. Your only doing your company's name long term damage not keeping on top of this. It's very anti consumer behavior.
I've asked this question multiple times and have yet to receive a response.
The Playtime stats in game are accurate (a fortnight's worth of playing) but my Service Record on Waypoint tells a different story: several weeks worth of playing.
There is no way I've played for that long and quite extensively. Does the service record for MCC on waypoint have a glitch? I noticed that some of my other stats appear buggy as well. The in-game stats appeared to have fixed by the recent updates, but my Service Record on MCC remains unchanged.
I've now completed 3 playlists. 2 of them in Halo 3. 1 of them was a full heroic campaign. I only have credit for doing 1 playlist, no credit for doing a Halo 3 playlist at all. I thought that the blogpost said that this was fixed, but I still have no credit. This means I am behind on 3 challenges, so about 10 season points. Opened a ticket, so I hope I can hear back.
Coop campaign is now very laggy. We had issues with the ones we played which is the first 3. However, it’s extremely bad on 3 as it freezes every 2 seconds and on the last mission it disconnected us
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 23
  4. 24
  5. 25
  6. 26
  7. ...
  8. 27