Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Feedback (Xbox) - July 2020

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 24
  4. 25
  5. 26
  6. ...
  7. 27
RE: Halo Reach - a lot of the female Spartan wrist and utility cosmetics are not properly sized because the fem Spartan forearms and thighs shrink a little but the cosmetics stay the same size. This makes them look really silly.

Additionally, many of shoulder and helmet options also look oversized for the smaller body. Resized or "small" options for these would be greatly appreciated by lady gamers like my sister.
N7corey117 wrote:
I've asked this question multiple times and have yet to receive a response.
The Playtime stats in game are accurate (a fortnight's worth of playing) but my Service Record on Waypoint tells a different story: several weeks worth of playing.
There is no way I've played for that long and quite extensively. Does the service record for MCC on waypoint have a glitch? I noticed that some of my other stats appear buggy as well. The in-game stats appeared to have fixed by the recent updates, but my Service Record on MCC remains unchanged.
Yeah same here for Halo 5. It tells me I played the campaign for 1254.18:12:22. No way I played that much!

The MCC one seems correct. Although I have the feeling they only add up only if you actually complete a mission. My Xbox shows over 41 days of playing, I guess the Xbox counts for how much the game has been running. Service record shows 19.12:46:40.
Halo 2 issues- When will proper emblem customization, bugged ghost explosion animation, and elite lights get fixed? Also the horrible frame rate drops? Since these are minor issues I wouldn’t mind seeing these fixed after the entire MCC is put on PC
Halo Infinite hype guys!!!
Swat on reach needs to be more accurate I should not shoot people 3 to 4 times in the face to kill him
Need better team and remove band from quitting when you get -Yoink- teammates that’s why I stop playing this -Yoink- game
I haven't played since the game came out due to the unplayable state it was in. This morning I tried to play multiplayer for the first time in that time only to get greeted to... Not finding anyone when I finally did levels that would be in the middle of loading would then say leaving multiplayer, then a message popped up stating that my account was banned for one day. All I tried to do is play a game that I HAVE NOT been able to play at all since it first came out. Been playing games for years now and never have seen anything like this before explain to me how that happens I took pictures of it all. Created a post but wanted to post here too... To see if I can get an answer because I would love to play a game that I bought and paid for and it probably has less than fifteen minutes play time period. Can someone give me a legitimate answer please?
For Halo Reach, make a BTB playlist where:
1. Headshots that break shield won't crit unless you're using a sniper.
2. Reduce Melee damage by 50%

Observe player feedback, and if feedback is positive, patch it to all TU.

Reduce bullet magnetism from all Reach precision weapons, so that you don't have to deal with everyone and their grandma crossmapping you.

All these changes will increase the skill gap, time to react, and skill growth potential increasing the longetivity of the game and yielding a less frustrating and more fullfilling experience than the current one we have now.
the auto turret equipment kills me and my co op partner in campaign on halo 3 LMAO
Campaign/Multiplayer/UI Feedback - Challenge bugs are adding up in Season Points in XP that we're owed
MCC Halo Game - All titles
Feedback -

As I'm sure many of you have noticed, the most recent patch has not fixed the challenge system bugs; it seems to have only made them worse unfortunately. I fully realize that it may take time to implement a proper fix which negates this hindrance on an otherwise great addition to the MCC. As such, we may not have a fix before the next weekly reset which is coming in about 2 days, causing many of us to possibly receive nothing for all the bugged challenges we've actually completed.

For me, this possible loss amounts to: 11 total challenges bugged, 255,000 total XP, & 5 total Season Points (not counting points I'd get from ranking up with the XP)

(^the above loss amount is accurate as of 8/2, and could increase should I play more MCC in the two days before reset)

(at first I thought the bug was only for weekly challenges, but I have at least one challenge bugged in every category currently, 3 in PvP, 7 in PvE, and 1 in Seasonal)

Like I said, I completely understand that a fix may not be feasible in time, so my question for 343i is if it would be possible for you to gift us the XP and SPs we earned should you be unable to find a fix in-time. I have no idea if it's feasible, I'm not expert in game development, but I just wanted to mention it as a possible solution. For now, I'm hopeful that a solution can be found which gives us all what we've earned, and for reference, I have two active Halo Support tickets active and am awaiting replies on both.
Please 343 Halo 2 Anniversary needs more multiplayer maps ASAP, best modern Halo being brought down by the lack of content it's almost as if you forgot about it. You guys should atleast look into porting some Halo 4 maps into the game if remaking maps is that much of an issue, Here's a video about some Halo 4 maps that could work in Halo 2A: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAZnizVCgVo, 7 maps are just not enough. This might sound entitled but I love Halo 2A too much to see it treated like that.
SynthM1854 wrote:
Please 343 Halo 2 Anniversary needs more multiplayer maps ASAP, best modern Halo being brought down by the lack of content it's almost as if you forgot about it. You guys should atleast look into porting some Halo 4 maps into the game if remaking maps is that much of an issue, Here's a video about some Halo 4 maps that could work in Halo 2A: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAZnizVCgVo, 7 maps are just not enough. This might sound entitled but I love Halo 2A too much to see it treated like that.
Tbh I was thinking that and and/or a no sprint gamemode i want a halo 4 no sprint game mode for a while lol
Y’all need to watch this video for the best feed back.
https://youtu.be/bTBPxvIZ3zY
TCBSAMURAI wrote:
Campaign/Multiplayer/UI Feedback - Challenge bugs are adding up in Season Points in XP that we're owedMCC Halo Game - All titlesFeedback - As I'm sure many of you have noticed, the most recent patch has not fixed the challenge system bugs; it seems to have only made them worse unfortunately. I fully realize that it may take time to implement a proper fix which negates this hindrance on an otherwise great addition to the MCC. As such, we may not have a fix before the next weekly reset which is coming in about 2 days, causing many of us to possibly receive nothing for all the bugged challenges we've actually completed.

For me, this possible loss amounts to: 11 total challenges bugged, 255,000 total XP, & 5 total Season Points (not counting points I'd get from ranking up with the XP)(^the above loss amount is accurate as of 8/2, and could increase should I play more MCC in the two days before reset)

(at first I thought the bug was only for weekly challenges, but I have at least one challenge bugged in every category currently, 3 in PvP, 7 in PvE, and 1 in Seasonal)
Like I said, I completely understand that a fix may not be feasible in time, so my question for 343i is if it would be possible for you to gift us the XP and SPs we earned should you be unable to find a fix in-time. I have no idea if it's feasible, I'm not expert in game development, but I just wanted to mention it as a possible solution. For now, I'm hopeful that a solution can be found which gives us all what we've earned, and for reference, I have two active Halo Support tickets active and am awaiting replies on both.
I don’t think it’s a bug but in regards to getting season points by ranking up is now not applicable , Only through challenges can you earn season points but as you pointed out any many are aware the challenge system is still broken in many areas, I also don’t expect a fix anytime soon.
343 You really need to fix your challenge system I've completed 4 playlist in halo 3 and still haven't gotten a single Voi Polloi challenge have lost progress twice trying to reset it forget about cross-play until I can crouch and walk at the same time you know like I could in the originals?
Are FOV options on console a possibility? I would love to have that for all the games but Halo 3 needs it the most imo
And the player counts in multiplayer would be cool too, at least a per game basis, dont need it for every mode since you can match them up anyway you like.
thx xoxo
oh yeah and one more thing, I noticed that the ''sniper'' shoulders in Reach clip into the arm if you have one of the robotic arm chest pieces equipped.
Campaign Halo CE : current issues with any missions
> The jackal shields does not change of color when depleting (which is the case in the original version)
> You cannot kill enemies (e.g. Jackals, Grunts, Elites) when hiting them with a ghost
> In the mission "The Maw", a checkpoint is missing at the bridge, which mean if you die passing the bridge you will have to restart the whole warthog run again

Campaign Halo 3 [Cortana] :
In the room just before rescuing Cortana (the one where you destroy the generators), most of the stalkers are just vibing and wont even attack back they player if this one engage them in battle
These campaigns are great however there are some playlists that are quite extensive
Legion2130 wrote:
343 You really need to fix your challenge system I've completed 4 playlist in halo 3 and still haven't gotten a single Voi Polloi challenge have lost progress twice trying to reset it forget about cross-play until I can crouch and walk at the same time you know like I could in the originals?
Yeah I'm done trying completed these playlists enough to complete all 3 challenges twice over still haven't gotten my rewards I realize I can just play multiplayer but when all I do is lose it won't be fun. Yes it's halo and yes I love it but a consistent dose of disappointment from multiplayer sends me to campaign and when I'm promised rewards for completing these tasks that you provided then why is it so many of us are just getting shutdown? An explanation or something would be nice because you guys really like building on this game and that's awesome.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 24
  4. 25
  5. 26
  6. ...
  7. 27