Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Feedback (Xbox) - June 2020

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. ...
  6. 8
its a good game
Please stabilize these servers. Its ridiculous how up and down the quality is. Please 343 if you care about your fanbase at all you will fix the servers
Halo Reach, CE, 2c, 3

map and game weighting feels way off for all these Big Team Battle playlists. In Reach I’m never able to get Hemmorage, it’s always Breakout (snowy map) or some other forge variant. And where’s Paradiso at? My friend who I recently got back into the game was also asking me about it, as it’s one of our favorite maps from OG Reach.

With CE, I pretty much only get Timberland or Blood Gulch Static Hill in KOTH playlist and it makes for incredibly boring games. I’d love to see more Mayhem game modes for CE.

3 feels like I only ever get Avalanche, Valhalla, Longshore, and Sandtrap and the rare occasion, some Sandbox variant. Maybe my memory is wrong but I feel like I remember way better map variety in the OG versions.

Basically, it feels like map weighting is off for every game and I end up playing the same 4-6 maps for each game, regardless of if it’s 4v4 or 8v8, though especially noticeable on 8v8.
Will the Anniversary non-scoring skulls be brought over to Halo 3 when 3 releases for PC, ala bandana? There was no clarification on this month's update when the report on the acrophobia skull was made. And update would be helpful.
XP Gains on Halo 3 needs to be fixed. You gain way less XP in Halo 3 compared to the other games. Simply adding bonuses for headsets and assists would go a long way. That or rewarding a higher match completion bonus for Halo 3 specifically would work. H3 really makes you work for medals, unlike the other games in MCC. Hence why it's harder to get XP.
Mordo3777 wrote:
XP Gains on Halo 3 needs to be fixed. You gain way less XP in Halo 3 compared to the other games. Simply adding bonuses for headsets and assists would go a long way. That or rewarding a higher match completion bonus for Halo 3 specifically would work. H3 really makes you work for medals, unlike the other games in MCC. Hence why it's harder to get XP.
That’s why my first choice for XP is H4 followed by H2 otherwise I wouldn’t bother.
Here’s a novel concept for 343 to implement into matchmaking:

After reporting a bad Apple player whose only motive to play the game is to disrupt, troll and ruin the gameplay by deliberately betraying teammates, how about matchmaking NOT put that player on your team again immediately following the reporting?
stebeer85 wrote:
Mordo3777 wrote:
That’s why my first choice for XP is H4 followed by H2 otherwise I wouldn’t bother.
Best way to gain xp is either to play firefight or playing halo 1 halo 2 multiplayer
MrToad5446 wrote:
It is nearly impossible to find any ranked matches. I don’t know if it’s because of low population, because I can sometimes find consistent matches on H3 Team Slayer and Invasion. But those are the only playlists I’ve ever been able to find a game in.
Agreed with this. Unfortunately I have just been resorting to Social matches (this is for H2C/A and H3 only) where it's fairly easy to get a match. Got tired of endless waits in the ranked queues.
Can we PLLLLLLEEEAAAAZZZZZE be able to swipe our mouse between monitors if we have a duel monitor setup!!!!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. ...
  6. 8