Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Feedback (Xbox) - March 2020

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15
Welcome to the dedicated feedback thread for MCC on Xbox.
  • Campaign Feedback
  • Multiplayer Feedback
  • Firefight Feedback
  • Misc/Other Feedback
The purpose of this thread is to gather suggestions or general feedback related to MCC on Xbox. When posting, please include as much detail as possible to include:
  • MCC HALO GAME: please specify which game within MCC you're providing feedback for
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post.
For all technical issues, please make sure to head on over to Halo Support site and find out if it is a known issue. If not, please submit a ticket
Seeing as this in the March feedback update, it makes sense to repost this as an on-going issue:

• MCC HALO GAME: All
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Server issues, dead at certain times (8am-6/8pm roughly)
  • REPRO STEPS: Try playing at those times in the UK.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: This has been reported on Halo Support for up to 1 month, on-going and no fix has been made, has practically made MCC unplayable at certain times.

Tried early today and it seemed dead. Tried playing 11am-2-3pm and I'm currently hoping someday the servers actually work. Back at 9.20pm still long wait times.
I've had strange times from 5 mins to nearly 4-6 hour wait times.
Long post incoming! Here it goes

Can we please get a change to H2 classic ranked? There have been no playlist changes for H2c ranked playlists in over a year, Hardcore dropped last year and was a dead playlist after a few weeks when it was made the only h2 ranked playlist because H2 arena was removed and replaced with hardcore only. Since then we have been asking repeatedly for a new playlists and it’s been a year and nothing. Replace with H2c ranked FFA which has been highly requested, or literally anything else to change it up, it’s been a whole year with no changes for crying out loud. Also H2c still has broken ghost melees which do not connect.

Halo Reach still needs the fire rate fixed only the fuel rod gun and concussion rifle as they still fire 50% slower than in OG rate likely due to the tick rate when Reach was ported over time MCC

Halo Reach BTB maps need to be addressed. The weighting for DLC only maps is WAY too high, I’ve played about 40 games of Reach BTB and I’ve gotten the same few DLC maps about 30 times out of 40, and I still have yet to play a match on hemorrhage.

Lastly, please fix ranked matchmaking. We really need an overhaul of the majority of the playlists they’re very stale. A huge reason why some people won’t play ranked if because your ingame profile only shows your current highest rank, if you get a 50 in a playlist and that playlist is retired the game will not shows your 50, this NEEDS to be changed to show “highest rank ever achieved” on the ingame profile. People get discouraged from playing ranked due to this, why should I grind out a 50 for a month or 2 only to have it disappear from my profile when the playlist is retired? Please, please change this! The other thing is amount of wins it takes for a 50 are currently about 230, and that’s with no losses, it needs to be cut in half, back in OG H3 you could get a 50 in half that. I think this is very reasonable and should be done because of the lower population on the game, not only that but it would keep playlists fresher longer if people knew they wouldn’t have to grind out as many wins.
Back last summer in the June or July Blog. There was quote saying “ Redacted is working on Redacted for Halo CE.

Im going to assume this means Sean Cooper is working on Custom Edition Maps for Halo CE. With Halo CE’s release being imminent on PC and a bunch of bug fixes coming to Halo CE on Xbox as well. When are we going to get an update on that Redacted quote? I thought we’d hear something about this in the February Dev. blog since CE is right around the corner.
Back last summer in the June or July Blog. There was quote saying “ Redacted is working on Redacted for Halo CE.

Im going to assume this means Sean Cooper is working on Custom Edition Maps for Halo CE. With Halo CE’s release being imminent on PC and a bunch of bug fixes coming to Halo CE on Xbox as well. When are we going to get an update on that Redacted quote? I thought we’d hear something about this in the February Dev. blog since CE is right around the corner.
This thread is meant for people with feedback for bugs reports or general feedback/suggestions, not general theory discussion.
ronnie42 wrote:

This thread is meant for people with feedback for bugs reports or general feedback/suggestions, not general theory discussion.
Except it is a suggestion, last summer we were told someone is working on something for Halo CE. Considering Halo CE is about to get a bunch of bug fixes and a PC release shouldn’t we get info on what this secret is?

Its not really a theory considering we’ve been told what bugs 343 are aware of and which one’s they plan to fix for Halo CE . Since the CE Version in MCC is the PC version which has Custom Edition the so called secret is pretty much known if your familiar with Halo CE.

Yes Im just curious what’s the update on this “secret” since it was acknowledged last summer and considering CE is right around the corner wouldn’t new content be a good thing? To me that is feedback looking to get an update on something that was confirmed in the works for a game that is next on the release schedule.
Hey, just a suggestion on Halo 3 MCC Ranked playlist searching. Why don't we open the rank range from 1-15 to 1-30? Or even just open it up entirely, so that any rank can play against any rank. If the playlist returns to a healthy population then you could always scale this back. Please. This would be an amazing addition and I'd imagine it would take minimal effort.

MCC HALO GAME: Halo 3
ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Impossible to find ranked matches in any playlist.
REPRO STEPS: Try search any ranked playlist at rank 1 in Halo 3 MCC.
ADDITIONAL INFO: No additional information.
Just saw the update, glad to see that the audio issues for the PC are being worked on, still something I would like to see is a true Reach experience where I can have all my customizations viewable in campaign, the armor shows but not the emblem and even though this is a small detail, it stands out completely and bugs me. if anything, just give us the ability to toggle the emblem for campaign/multiplayer on the armor.
Can we Please get All the forged maps like abridged, trident, utopie, Mt lam lam, renegade added to BTB. we are all sick and tired of playing the DLC maps every single game.
sooky boy wrote:
Hey, just a suggestion on Halo 3 MCC Ranked playlist searching. Why don't we open the rank range from 1-15 to 1-30? Or even just open it up entirely, so that any rank can play against any rank. If the playlist returns to a healthy population then you could always scale this back. Please. This would be an amazing addition and I'd imagine it would take minimal effort.

MCC HALO GAME: Halo 3
ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Impossible to find ranked matches in any playlist.
REPRO STEPS: Try search any ranked playlist at rank 1 in Halo 3 MCC.
ADDITIONAL INFO: No additional information.
This 100%. Maybe not to the extreme where it's possible for players ranked 1 to be matched up with 50's as they would get destroyed but certainly extend the boundaries or give the player the choice of if they want to search for people close to their rank or a preference in getting into the game as quickly as possible? Similar to how the old Halo 3 Matchmaking system could be switched between. Most of my ranks for each playlist are 1 due to coming late to MCC but searching for games at this rank is next to impossible so I'm stuck playing the same playlists or have to result to playing social which most of the time isn't challenging enough.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo: Reach
  • FEEDBACK: Armor effects such as Legendary, Inclement Weather, Pestilence etc do not appear on Elites in the UI or in game. This has been a big since launch.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: No info to add
ronnie42 wrote:

Except it is a suggestion, last summer we were told someone is working on something for Halo CE. Considering Halo CE is about to get a bunch of bug fixes and a PC release shouldn’t we get info on what this secret is?

Its not really a theory considering we’ve been told what bugs 343 are aware of and which one’s they plan to fix for Halo CE . Since the CE Version in MCC is the PC version which has Custom Edition the so called secret is pretty much known if your familiar with Halo CE.

Yes Im just curious what’s the update on this “secret” since it was acknowledged last summer and considering CE is right around the corner wouldn’t new content be a good thing? To me that is feedback looking to get an update on something that was confirmed in the works for a game that is next on the release schedule.
I think you're missing the point. You were asking about a vague update about a quote, not posting a new suggestion on what to do with MCC. This is meant for current suggestions for MCC and bugs/issues that are currently plaguing MCC this month. You were just asking for an update for something that has no eta that is neither a bug/issue or a new suggestion on how to improve MCC, answers like this are usually found out on the latest MCC blogs. I believe your type of discussion is just about speculation, should probably have been discussed as a new topic since there unlikely to give update via the threads on upcoming planned features since it has no relation to bugs/issues or new suggestions. Even if suggestions are taken on board then that would be a feature that wouldn't need to be talked about on here anymore. This is why the OP has posed these:

"
  • MCC HALO GAME: please specify which game within MCC you're providing feedback for
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: please be as detailed as possible.
  • REPRO STEPS: If it's a bug/issue, please head on over to Halo Support site and find out if it is a known issue. If not, please submit a ticket.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post."
I myself would love an update on my own issue posted but the only thing any of us can do is post the issue, move the thread on to the next feedback thread and make changes to the 'bug/issue' if the issue persists.
ronnie42 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:

I think you're missing the point. You were asking about a vague update about a quote, not posting a new suggestion on what to do with MCC. This is meant for current suggestions for MCC and bugs/issues that are currently plaguing MCC this month. You were just asking for an update for something that has no eta that is neither a bug/issue or a new suggestion on how to improve MCC, answers like this are usually found out on the latest MCC blogs. I believe your type of discussion is just about speculation, should probably have been discussed as a new topic since there unlikely to give update via the threads on upcoming planned features since it has no relation to bugs/issues or new suggestions. Even if suggestions are taken on board then that would be a feature that wouldn't need to be talked about on here anymore. This is why the OP has posed these:

"
  • REPRO STEPS: If it's a bug/issue, please head on over to Halo Support site and find out if it is a known issue. If not, please submit a ticket.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post."
I myself would love an update on my own issue posted but the only thing any of us can do is post the issue, move the thread on to the next feedback thread and make changes to the 'bug/issue' if the issue persists.
Except it is a feature that is highly requested by the CE Community. Whenever I play with CE players which is a majority of my friends list,( which is in the hundred) you can look up my GT for proof. Custom Edition Maps come up as a topic quite regularly.

We’re just looking for an update on this particular topic, especially since Halo CE is getting updated and released very soon. Having or asking for an update on a requested issue and making the MCC version the complete edition of Halo CE on Xbox and PC is a good thing is it not?

We can agree to disagree on this particular topic.
ronnie42 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:

Except it is a feature that is highly requested by the CE Community. Whenever I play with CE players which is a majority of my friends list,( which is in the hundred) you can look up my GT for proof. Custom Edition Maps come up as a topic quite regularly.

We’re just looking for an update on this particular topic, especially since Halo CE is getting updated and released very soon. Having or asking for an update on a requested issue and making the MCC version the complete edition of Halo CE on Xbox and PC is a good thing is it not?

We can agree to disagree on this particular topic.
Like I've been trying to say this isn't a thread about getting an update info on upcoming feature because that's what the news blogs are for. This is meant for actually reporting issues and new suggestions. Like said before the update what you asked about was 'vague', still have no clue what the quote was about since it didn't make any sense to me.

Like said stick to the "
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post. "
Since that's what the threads for because you're kind of making it difficult for the monitors to read, troubleshoot the issues when trying to turn this into a discussion thread.

Anyway basically sounds like gone way off topic, will continue to post actual bugs/suggestions if I find them instead of replying about asking for 'updates on future content' since not replying to discussions thread for obvious reasons //
ronnie42 wrote:
Seeing as this in the March feedback update, it makes sense to repost this as an on-going issue:

• ADDITIONAL INFO: This has been reported on Halo Support for up to 24+ days, no fix has been made, has practically made MCC unplayable at certain times.

Tried early today and it seemed dead. Tried playing 11am-2-3pm and I'm currently hoping someday the servers actually work. Back at 9.20pm still long wait times.
I couldn't agree more! Halo 5 servers have the same sort of issues, gotta time it right otherwise your jaffed
DEADMUSTO wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:

• ADDITIONAL INFO: This has been reported on Halo Support for up to 24+ days, no fix has been made, has practically made MCC unplayable at certain times.

I couldn't agree more! Halo 5 servers have the same sort of issues, gotta time it right otherwise your jaffed
I haven't played H5 in a while since hit 152 but I have noticed the MCC issues have been hitting both X1, PC ports so maybe it's a general server issue. Though I'll probably try the Halo MCC PC again at some point since play on laptop when away from home.
Are they going to fix the problems with modding players? I have 7+ videos showing auto-scoping, modded health, modded damage and they have bragged about it constantly. I feel putting it up on Youtube so all can see with the names of the hackers is the best way to show 343 Studios their issues. Hopefully they will look into the issues with hackers and modders.
Are they going to fix the problems with modding players? I have 7+ videos showing auto-scoping, modded health, modded damage and they have bragged about it constantly. I feel putting it up on Youtube so all can see with the names of the hackers is the best way to show 343 Studios their issues. Hopefully they will look into the issues with hackers and modders.
You can make the video and then report it on the support site here.
MCC HALO GAME: ALL HALOS
ISSUE / FEEDBACK: The ranked lists are dead
ADDITIONAL INFO: Restart them when season 2 begins, it would be a good idea
Restart the ranked lists in mcc, but without removing the maximum rank you have.

halo reach invasion is more social than rankeada , add H2A.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15