Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Feedback (Xbox) - March 2020

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. ...
  6. 15
Undroos wrote:
Remove One of the Halo 3 team doubles playlist. There’s 2 of them in Ranked. Thank you.
No don't do that. Both playlists are actually populated, unlike the Reach playlists.
Hi everyone at 343, as an extremely dedicated Halo 3 fan, myself and my halo buddies would really appreciate if you could bring in lone wolves? Some halo 3 ranked FFA, we would also hugely appreciate if it were possible to find a game in H3 Hardcore. I am very keen to get my rank up on that journey to a 50.

Thanks everyone, great to see there are plenty of other H3 enthusiasts still out there 👍🏻

Look forward to hearing back from you. Thanks again
I am experiencing really bad framerate drops in campaign mode on Halo CE when playing on remastered graphics. It's actually bad enough to effect my enjoyment of the game.
Please do not remove CE Mayhem to make room for hot garbage like Hellbringers and Cannon Fodder and Fiesta...unless Mayhem is being taken out of Action Sack because it's getting its own unique UI element in Match Composer and a permanent seat at the table, which I very much doubt.

Please don't let the product the CE community worked together to create be squeezed out by more low effort, low IQ drivel like what we see in 4v4 Action Sack.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. ...
  6. 15