Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Feedback (Xbox) - March 2020

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 15
MCC Reach

Everyone is tired of playing the DLC maps over and over in BTB. Please add all the old forged maps like utopie, trident, abridged, Mt lam lam, renegade. You would have a very happy community.
<p></p> you need to loosen the rank matching restrictions on halo ce 2v2. Searching solo at ranks around 20 becomes difficult to find games. And searching with a partner it's hard to find games most of the day above 25 or so.

I get the intent is to match skill levels, but once you get ranked too high everyone just switches to a lower ranked account so they can find games. Meaning higher skill level players play the lower ranked players constantly anyway, making the restrictions pointless.
Me and other players are getting frame drops on H3 MP ever since the patch. Pretty sure it's happening on every map.

Edit: Yeah the game is pretty much unplayable right now the frame drops are insane in BTB. Please revert the patch.
I'm really having fun with the sound effects switch in MCC for Combat Evolved, so exciting to see them back for multiplayer, and of course soon to come for the campaign! Now for the real feedback: Is MCC for both Xbox and PC going to have a classic/anniversary music switch for Halo: Combat Evolved and Halo 2 in the main menu? It would be cool to have!
Im getting frame drops on H3 MP ever since the patch. Pretty sure it's happening on every map.
I just qued for snipers and got put into griffball..
Giga wrote:
Me and other players are getting frame drops on H3 MP ever since the patch. Pretty sure it's happening on every map.

Edit: Yeah the game is pretty much unplayable right now the frame drops are insane in BTB. Please revert the patch.
Hey Giga, we've played a few times together. Yes framerate drops for me and other friends since the update making H3 BTB unplayable.
The brackets around the clan tag have returned. This was in MCC at launch, but sometime last year (I believe with the new Main Menu UI) they were removed.

I personally prefer them gone, as it has a cleaner look. That said I am posting to notify a potential bug, or provide feedback the clan names look better without the brackets.
MCC CE

How did you manage to completely break controller sensitivity? No matter what my setting is at now for both sensitivity and/or acceleration, I turn around slow like I'm on 3 or less. Ridiculous.
My halo CE rank reset, why? What is the point of grinding out halo for hours every day to get my 50, if my rank is going to reset every time? Can you guys STOP doing that? Every single person I've talked to in ranked has agreed, that rank resetting is a CORE reason why ranked is dead, NO ONE in ranked, as far as I know, wants their ranks reset, there's no motivation to get a 50 in this game if I can't show it off 343.
BIazees wrote:
MCC HALO GAME: ALL HALOS
ISSUE / FEEDBACK: The ranked lists are dead
ADDITIONAL INFO: Restart them when season 2 begins, it would be a good idea
Uh no, it wouldn't be, people who are LOW ranks may want that, but people who EARNED their 50's and high ranks DO NOT want their rank reset, UNLESS there is a way to record, on our profile, that we did indeed already get a 50 in that playlist. 50's are for showing off as mentioned 343, I'm not gonna play a ranked playlist and grind it out for hours every day if my rank is going to reset.

Also if you're going to continue this awful decision, can you LET US KNOW which ranked playlists are going to be reset AHEAD of time, before I start playing it, so I don't waste my time with it?

If the low ranks want to play the high ranks because they can't get any games at low ranks, the solution is to just open the playlist up and let low ranks match high ranks, that's very easy to do, I don't have to lose my 50 because some low rank can't find a game cuz he hopped on the game too late. Ya hear me 343?
^ this guy times a million. He nailed it. I had a 50 in CE. It was reset once. I got back up to 37, it reset again. Good job, 343.
I have a question if anyone can answer. I have now passed tier 100 by five ranks and still haven't gotten the season point to unlock the haunted helmet or blue flame. what should i do?
~Acuraacy
MCC CE feedback

I've read that capping frames to 60 helps with the pistol spread. I have tested this personally and have found no change. Not sure where people are getting this. This is the easiest game to aim in, yet the bullets still appear to be random. This makes for terrible gameplay, especially for "competitive playlists." I hope 343 looks into this soon. It's frustrating to play these games that aren't finished.
I was so excited to read that there may be an FOV slider added to MCC!
Please, please, please know that many people want this, and we appreciate all the work you guys do.
Any info on when this could happen?
How hard would it be to implement?
The frame rate dropping is a huge issue. Extremely noticeable if you are in any sort of vehicle. Feels like I’m playing BC H3.
BIazees wrote:
MCC HALO GAME: ALL HALOS
ISSUE / FEEDBACK: The ranked lists are dead
ADDITIONAL INFO: Restart them when season 2 begins, it would be a good idea
Uh no, it wouldn't be, people who are LOW ranks may want that, but people who EARNED their 50's and high ranks DO NOT want their rank reset, UNLESS there is a way to record, on our profile, that we did indeed already get a 50 in that playlist. 50's are for showing off as mentioned 343, I'm not gonna play a ranked playlist and grind it out for hours every day if my rank is going to reset.

Also if you're going to continue this awful decision, can you LET US KNOW which ranked playlists are going to be reset AHEAD of time, before I start playing it, so I don't waste my time with it?

If the low ranks want to play the high ranks because they can't get any games at low ranks, the solution is to just open the playlist up and let low ranks match high ranks, that's very easy to do, I don't have to lose my 50 because some low rank can't find a game cuz he hopped on the game too late. Ya hear me 343?
This makes perfect sense.

I'm low rank in H3 hardcore, but I can't find any games because no one is playing it under 30. H3 hardcore finally started opening up in the past few days (since reach was launched), but I can't find any games because everyone is above 30. Open the ranked playlist up. I don't care if I match 50s. I just want to play.

Also the connection is garbage as usual (but I'm sure you guys know this). This is the most inconsistent game I've ever had to play. How much am I supposed to lead my shots? Every game is different, and sometimes even that doesn't help. The shots not registering, the teleportation and just overall connection problems. It's about time you guys implement a setting for us to choose the servers. And I know that the population is low, but that doesn't matter. If people outside NA are unable to find the games (which I understand and feel for them), they should set their filters to "all servers" (as it is now). But if I only want to play on west and there are people playing on west, what is wrong with that? And I understand that it may be harder to find games, but that is on me.

Because the kinds of servers we're getting, it seems like they are based in Antarctica.

Game chat works 50% of the time. If I join a party and go to game chat, it doesn't work most of the times (even if I leave the party). Mics working fine because it works 100% of the time in party chat.
Just let u know, The lastest update for MCC completely uninstalled the game( DLC Inc ) from my Xbox and then decided to reinstall the whole game and dlc’s. Strange Update.
Legacy thumbstick layout for combat evolved no longer functions smoothly at all
Glad I'm not the only one having frame rate issues. H3 is unplayable, please fix.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 15