[Locked] MCC Feedback (Xbox) - May 2020

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. ...
  6. 14
You stop moving when you look at the scoreboard on Halo 2 Anniversary, how do you go backwards with technology? I can't look at the score unless I'm hidden? Also, you get the same 4 or 5 maps in Multiplayer playlists, if you search 8v8 for Halo 3, 90% of the time, you get Avalanche. Very little variation. Also, no multi team or anything for teams of 3. Me and my friend will be in a party, with two xboxes on the same internet, and one of us will get kicked (and sometimes banned for being disconnected through no fault of our own.) I get betrayed 3 times by the same person and dont get the option to boot, somebody steps in front of my snipe and I accidentally kill them, I get booted immediately. Silly.
The kill feed on multiplayer makes the game unplayable with four players to a screen
Spartan opps is still broke, I can’t start a game without it freezing!! Also the achievement all according to plan in halo 2 is still broke!
Is there any reason why H2C 4v4 flag is multi flag and not CTF classic? Or a reason why bomb is multi bomb and not neutral bomb? We won’t run flag/bomb because of this.
MCC HALO GAME: Halo 3

FEEDBACK: Add competitive FFA H3 Lone Wolves playlist like in original Halo 3

ADDITIONAL INFO:
  1. Was the default playlist in original Halo 3, you could always get game.
  2. Competitive FFA should be a playlist if there are 2 playlists for 2v2 and 4v4 respectively. Having this many redundant playlists hurts matchmaking.
  3. Its hard to get a game in social H3 FFA, this would give people looking to play H3 FFA a specific playlist.
  4. Also its hard to get a game by yourself in many competitive playlists such as 2v2 especially late at night.
  5. Having a competitive FFA allows you to play alone without being smurfed by a low level account in competitive H3 team slayer.
  6. This would give the more devoted players (the ones that kept the game alive throughout 13 years) a new playlist to get competitive in.
Fix social team matching or remove SBMM from social. Solo queuing is ridiculously awful.

Remove this garbage progression system that incentivizes afking for XP. We asked for the Halo 3 EXP system and you guys chose a cheap copout for a lazy, thoughtless, and objectively flawed system.

And I still havent gotten but 3 or less Lockout games since the rebalance, wtf?
Theres a problem with halo 4 spartan ops, that causes the game crash in the level selction
Theres a problem with halo 4 spartan ops, that causes the game crash in the level selction
Make sure and file a bug report about this on the Halo Support site: https://aka.ms/HaloSupportBe sure to read over the known issues list first before reporting
I love MCC. The biggest issue I have is I'm unable to get through Halo-4 Reclaimer. Every time I play it on legendary there is a part of the map which completely disappears! I have restarted this level numerous times and I can't figure out how to get around this. I fall through the nonexistent floor and die if I try to continue through the level. Please fix this glitch!
MCC Halo 1: Please, please, please add Competitive 4v4 HCE option! We obviously have it for 2v2, I am sure it’s an easy fix for 4v4. Playing the same people via Social isn’t as exciting when you have teams quitting so frequently.
Halo 4 your joking achievement still not unlocking and domination achievement still isnt matching with career medals, few levels have gone abit laggy sort of thing, I noticed a few on halo 2 anniversary outskirts, metropolis delta halo and gravemind, also on halo 4 dawn level the room where there is 3/4 grunts and an elite then the two doors open for the two jackals when you enter that room it seems to pause for few seconds then let's you carry on as normal
Reach problems, along side general things:

Why did you guys take away the credit system? It gives players a reason to grind for armor they really want. No one wants to grind through things they don't want just to get to the stuff they like. Make it to where each item cost a certain amount of points. Let fans choose what they want.

This can go for any game, too. Allow people to see a preview of other player spartans/elites. Like the old Reach. Including your own.

Voting system.

The spawning on Blood Gulch is messed up. The teams keep appearing on the wrong bases.
I recently completed both requirements for the yap yap nameplates yesterday but have not gotten them. Can someone please tell me why? Im actually confused on this
I recently completed both requirements for the yap yap nameplates yesterday but have not gotten them. Can someone please tell me why? Im actually confused on this
If remember rightly from first time they did it you get them after it ends which will be some point today
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. ...
  6. 14