OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 14
There should've been a tab that shows weekly and seasonal challenges, only PC seemed to give the XP for playing a mission, but only unlocked the two for normal and easy mode, don't know what the other two are supposed to be. If it's meant to be in the MoTD then its not showing up even after console reset.
Halo Reach Multiplayer!!!

I hate to say this but the game isn't as fun as it used to be and I'm not saying this for any nostalgic reasons no, I'm saying this because this game could really do with more community made maps for its BTB and 4v4s I'd feel like it would bring a fresh feel to the game with some more in game content that players have made and brought to MM....

Also I'm not too sure what's happened to Halo Reach's MM but before that update last night I have literally not found a game in many different Halo Reach Playlist in socials or competitive at all after hours of searching.

(Yes I'm an EU player but searching for games have never been this bad ever, like not even when MCC came out bad)
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
MCC Halo game: All
Feedback: So, like a month ago I Reached the tier 99 in the Reach progression system and then, everytime I level up, the game does not grant me the corresponding season point.
I've been searching about this but I haven't found if I'm the only one or if it is intended or whatever is happening.
Additional info: None
I like what you guys did with this update, from the background change to the halo 2 model customizations, they look clean and beautiful.
But i have a problem with the forum, its say Mouse + Keyboard support yet i can't use either in-game.
I can navigate in the menu with the keyboard, but not the mouse,
and when i want to back out of the customization menu with the keyboard im not able to move at all.
(Xbox User - Sitra Guts)
Data pad 15 on Exodus on legendary won't pop the achievement. So the update may have bugged some achievements. I did a legendary run through of the first mission on H2A and saw the notifications for the daily challenges complete but wish you could see how much xp you get and a place to see the challenges went along with this update.
Halo 2 - weekly campaign challenges

I just finished uprising using the shortcut and I did not get the campaign challenges.

additional information: my score was -474.

edit: I redid the same thing on quarantine zone . Did not get the challenges with a score of -1100.
in all multiplayer game types across all games I have trouble games that are balanced it's either my team get destroyed or the enemy team gets destroyed i rarely get into games that are a fair fight.
Someone mentioned that when they tested the challenges for campaigns for each difficulty, the rewards for easy: 5k XP, normal: 10k xp, heroic: 15k xp, and legendary:25k xp. So the total XP rewards for one campaign is 55k xp. On Xbox, with the 6 campaigns, that means we can get a total of 330k xp. My take on the challenge rewards is that with the total of 6 campaigns having 330k xp, that is a wonderful and challenging feature I would take part in for the next season XP grind on Season 2. And it's also a great opportunity for PvE players. I would not ask for anymore improvements on those challenges, because I think of it to be perfect for us. But if improvements have to be made, I would hope it would be a bit better than what is featured today. I wouldn't want it to be over-used. Because when it comes to balance, I would suggest doing challenges for multiplayer depending on what medals you earn in multiplayer. Because the balance for challenges should be that the rewards for both campaigns and multiplayer should equally be worth a benefit for players to be interested in playing in and with motivation of how challenges can get players to not quit matches. For example, if you do Firefight multiplayer, which is PvE, I would think of a easy reward of 5k if the match is complete, without committing suicide in the game to end it. If you commit suicide to make the game end quickly, you don't get XP. For Heroic firefight, I would say for completion, you get 10k. Now for multiplayer, for social games, when the team defeats the opposing team, they get 7k. For the losing team, they get 5k. For infection, when the player survives being infected, they get 6k, and for the zombies who infected everyone, they get 4k. The survivor who has the top lead, I would say 7k. For the zombie who get the top lead, 6.5k For competitive, when the team wins, they get 10k. For the losing team, they get 7k. I would hope for the campaign challenges to remain unchanged for the next season, because I got all the armor for Reach. But as I said before, if you believe there should be an improvement for the challenges, please don't taint it, because I think of the challenges to be a wonderful idea in this current state.
Who ever thought adding AR starts in reach BTB was a good idea needs to be fired, there's a reason the dmr was start weapon. That's because most btb maps on reach are long to mid range maps. NOT CLOSE RANGE. now games are getting close to time limit, engagements last too long. So you find yourself resorting to the magnum. Which with bloom in btb is god awful. Thank you!
Regarding the May 2020 Update:
Why can't I see the Campaign Challenges?
Who ever thought adding AR starts in reach BTB was a good idea needs to be fired, there's a reason the dmr was start weapon.
You can deselect the Auto Slayer option so you don't play it.

Regarding the May 2020 Update:
Why can't I see the Campaign Challenges?
The UI for it will come at a later date.
Neastlake wrote:
Just downloaded a 30gb update for MCC on Xbox after the release of h2/h2a on pc... the game is not cross platform and I don’t understand why I have to take up half of my hard drive space for this game. Furthermore, I search one game of h3 hardcore to practice for a money tourney that I am participating in, and the game is completely broken and unplayable. Halfway through, the game cut out all audio, no grenades or shots could be seen or heard, and could not see shields get weakened. After playing halo for 19 years, I am uninstalling and will never purchase a 343i game release again. You have had 8 years to fix this game and you only continue to make it worse it’s actually embarrassing. $500 million Budget and can’t make a game that came out in 07 work properly. What a joke!
I won’t go for the hyperbolic never buying a 343 game again, but I want to confirm that in two of the games tonight I have had this issue. Suddenly, randomly, all bullets appear to disappear. People are definitely shooting; I’ve had my shield go from full to off because of a snipe bullet that does not get fired seemingly. I know it has, in hindsight, but it’s impossible to play like that.

This was not happening on H3 prior to the update.
XP went down with Challenge completions? Either it subtracted XP or it didn't register the rank up so either way I've been cheated out of a season point. 343, what's going on?

EDIT: Never mind then. It showed up when I next opened the game up.
So as a guy mentioned above, the bugs in this uodate are the worse. I was playing BTB halo 3, the game was going well at start. At half of yhe game, shields wouldnt appear when hitting the enemy, shot registration not at all, and the weirdest bug of all, when i was trying to fly the banshee, the second I would touch it , it would go away and fly alone. Like seriously, this bug was so bad I couldnt stop laughing,xD. Seriously though, every update seems to make the games even worse.
Neastlake wrote:
Just downloaded a 30gb update for MCC on Xbox after the release of h2/h2a on pc... the game is not cross platform and I don’t understand why I have to take up half of my hard drive space for this game. Furthermore, I search one game of h3 hardcore to practice for a money tourney that I am participating in, and the game is completely broken and unplayable. Halfway through, the game cut out all audio, no grenades or shots could be seen or heard, and could not see shields get weakened. After playing halo for 19 years, I am uninstalling and will never purchase a 343i game release again. You have had 8 years to fix this game and you only continue to make it worse it’s actually embarrassing. $500 million Budget and can’t make a game that came out in 07 work properly. What a joke!
The 500 million dollar budget is for halo infinite, not mcc, and even if, it's not directly 343s fault, all recent updates have been handled by a third party company, since 343 is busy working on infinite.
Neastlake wrote:
Neastlake wrote:
I won’t go for the hyperbolic never buying a 343 game again, but I want to confirm that in two of the games tonight I have had this issue. Suddenly, randomly, all bullets appear to disappear. People are definitely shooting; I’ve had my shield go from full to off because of a snipe bullet that does not get fired seemingly. I know it has, in hindsight, but it’s impossible to play like that.

This was not happening on H3 prior to the update.
So as a guy mentioned above, the bugs in this uodate are the worse. I was playing BTB halo 3, the game was going well at start. At half of yhe game, shields wouldnt appear when hitting the enemy, shot registration not at all, and the weirdest bug of all, when i was trying to fly the banshee, the second I would touch it , it would go away and fly alone. Like seriously, this bug was so bad I couldnt stop laughing,xD. Seriously though, every update seems to make the games even worse.
343... what did you guys do? The map starts off fine. Half way through... all the above happens. Bullets disappear, no audio, can't see where shots are going and it feels like everyone is lagging. Do you guys even have a QA or infrastructure team? Definitely has something to do with the new update.
Halo 2 classic I had issues in game where I would fire a rocket and nothing shot out and would waste the shot/round/ammo. Same thing with the sniper shots disappearing and clearly head shots not registering.

edit: halo 2 classic when doing 2 flag your flag indicator doesn’t show up unless it’s picked up/dropped.
Recent update has broken Halo 3 multiplayer
-Warthogs spawning without turrets
-Vehicles being piloted, but appear to be empty, occupants name doesn’t even show up when hovered on by crosshair
-Enemies throwing grenades without a throw animation
-Shots register, but shields do not go down until empty, you can be full shields and then dead before you even realize you’re being shot at.

After claiming this update was supposed to bring Halo 3 back to its state before CEA update, this is embarrassing. Forcing 85 gb worth of updates on us just because of the release of CEA and H2A on PC is bad enough. Having those updates make MCC worse is like battery acid in the wound.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
FRUSTANTE LA CAIDA ABISMAL DE FPS EN CAMPAÑA HALO 2 A. Hoy subieron una actualizacion que no arreglo para nada los problemas de FPS de Halo 2a, es frustrante llevo un tiempo queriendo pasarme la campaña (mi favorita) y Resulta MUY molesto como se bajan los fps. De saber que con halo Reach iban a aprecer estos problemas no hubiera descargado ninguna actualizacion, esto paso desde que subieron ese juego y aun no lo han arreglado. ES LA SAGUNDA VEZ QUE COMENTO ESTO ARREGLEN LOS FPS DE HALO 2 ANNIVERSARY.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 14