Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

MCC Feedback (Xbox) - May 2020

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 13
SickNade7 wrote:
The problem with Multiplayer is that 90% of all games contain 1 or more of the following problems:

- a teammate who is not moving, not participating
- a teammate who deliberately betrays you throughout the game
- glitching players who are morphing and disappearing all over the map throughout the game
- foreign players who lag the gameplay

i play several hours a day every day and only Halo CE. This description is consistent with overall experience going back to 2015. Will 343 ever address this?
I feel you
So I had reported a glitch on halo 2 classic multiplayer in which I can't see my radar, my shield, my score on the lower right, and the overall scores by pressing "view" (during respawn it won't show either).
This is on an Xbox one X, and I can confirm I have this glitch (that I've found in matchmaking) just by going to custom games, on a match of slayer.

Then I tried playing the same custom game through xCloud, which I believe uses a regular Xbox One, and all of those HUD elements were there!

So either I've found a glitch that's particular to me or to Xbox One X (if someone with an Xbox one X could try to see if their HUD on halo 2 classic works as intended on a multiplayer match, be my guest)
I'm an avid Halo 2 classic player. I played the original and have played MCC thoroughly. Here's a wishlist of things that need fixing. 1. Regardless of the weapon, shooting straight down at the floor teleports the ammunition shot and directly hits a teammate or enemy. If you do this with a shotgun, sniper or rockets, it's an instant betrayal or kill. 2. Disappearing grenades. Thrown frags and plasma grenades seemingly evaporate into thin air. 3. Melee hit registration. You go to melee someone, you get the audible sound but no damage is inflicted. 4. Shot registration. Longer distanced shots with the BR or Sniper do not connect. Much like a melee, you see the yellow spark but no damage. Maps like Colossus and Ascension are maps I dodge because of this. 5. Maps and gametypes. As said previously, there are some maps I dodge based my knowledge of known issues. I dodge several other maps based on preference. Nobody and I mean nobody likes playing any gametype on Backwash. Instead of giving players a choice, we are forced to play maps we don't like. In my case, I dashboard my game and wait out my ban. This can be easily solved with a veto option. 6. Bans. I feel like bans are meant for betrayers, suiciders, afk's and mid game quitters. Instead bans end up effecting mostly good natured players while leaving those who the ban system is for, unscathed. I still encounter bad behavior just as much as before the ban system was implemented yet now I'm being punished for not wanting to play Zanzibar for the 3rd time in a row. Again, a veto option would crack down on quitting significantly. 7. Last but not least, you, 343i. I love Halo, especially Halo 2 Classic. I endure all these issues because I love this game at it's core. To me, there is no better competitive shooter on console. But, I feel like you guys don't listen. You only care about which ever Halo is holding tournaments. Which ever Halo that is, it gets the TLC it needs. Some of these issues I've spoken on here have been occuring since launch. Now that Halo has arrived on PC, I feel like you're going to ditch the empire that made Halo a powerhouse franchise, us Xbox players. Also, the game wasn't too bad to play before the PC launch. Tell me why did Xbox players have to inherit the atrocious bugs that occured because of the PC launch? I'd understand if there was cross play, but there isn't. If you're going to lump us all together, then let us play each other. If not, then allow your PC updates be strictly for PC. I really hope this gets read and addressed in an upcoming update.
Anyone else having trouble finding BTB games? Getting stuck in "looking for players" happened to me a few times before yesterday's patch, but it seems to be happening at a higher frequency now. Restarting the game hasn't helped. I don't think its low population because it's currently 7PM on a Friday and in some instances I get scooped into a game almost immediately.
If there is a AR start BTB for Reach, why isn't there one for H3 or H2A?
Anything added to PC needs to go to console. Don't give PC special treatment because that's just unfair. Don't give PC players mod support if console can't.
Map rotation for H2 is awful. Hardly ever get Lockout and Warlock but get maps like Tombstone, Desolation, Backwash, and Foundation multiple times within the hour. Uplift for BTB also needs to chill. And can we get some type of Heavies support for H2 BTB?
So I had reported a glitch on halo 2 classic multiplayer in which I can't see my radar, my shield, my score on the lower right, and the overall scores by pressing "view" (during respawn it won't show either).
This is on an Xbox one X, and I can confirm I have this glitch (that I've found in matchmaking) just by going to custom games, on a match of slayer.

Then I tried playing the same custom game through xCloud, which I believe uses a regular Xbox One, and all of those HUD elements were there!

So either I've found a glitch that's particular to me or to Xbox One X (if someone with an Xbox one X could try to see if their HUD on halo 2 classic works as intended on a multiplayer match, be my guest)
I get the same bug after the patch. Anyone else?
343 any ideas ?
iiBloxorz wrote:
Map rotation for H2 is awful. Hardly ever get Lockout and Warlock but get maps like Tombstone, Desolation, Backwash, and Foundation multiple times within the hour. Uplift for BTB also needs to chill. And can we get some type of Heavies support for H2 BTB?
There is a secondary heavies option in the UI.xbe in H2 that they could easily activate. Adds 2 extra tanks to most maps.
Is MCC Reach co-op a hosted game? The lag is pretty bad depending location. US partnering with someone in UK... forget it. Tried with another player in US not near as bad but the game stalls randomly.
GAGAHOUSE wrote:

I get the same bug after the patch. Anyone else?
343 any ideas ?
Good to see I'm not alone in this. In the meantime I've noticed that during a match, it goes to normal after a few minutes. It's just in the beginning of the match that I get this glitch. Weird.
Game: Every game besides 3

General Feedback: Not being able to switch grenade types with ‘A’ while using bumper jumper is kind of unnecessary. Halo 3 allows using A or d pad to switch, while the other games only allow d pad, with A being left without a function. I know it’s a crazy month at 343, but please put this on your list.
Umm Can we get a audio option i cant hear music during some missions of OG halo 2.
Theres an issue with the guest accounts customization, can't use the armor the main account has unlocked for the season pass, and can't change the color or change to an elite, its happening only on halo reach, CE, 2 and 2 anniversary. This is only happening to guest accounts secondary account isn't effected. Would love to see this fixed soon.
MUCHAS GRACIAS 2020
Got the message "You have been kicked from the game" right before everyone loaded into a ranked H3 match. My team mates sent me lovely messages thinking I dodged. Nope, just randomly kicked for no reason. Best of all, I LOSE A RANK because of this. 5 years later and this game is still a dumpster fire. I'll wait on reviews and game play before I buy Halo Infinite, there's just been too much BS to shell out $60 for a game that could be completely broken like MCC at launch.
There are graphical issues on halo 3 campaign on xbox one . Missions like the Ark, the Covenant and Cortana make your character look totally black, same as before the hot fix where your character in valhalla map was all blackened.
when im in a custom game lobby and i stay idle for a bit i get lagged out. and it only happnes on mcc. i change my router i got high speed internet. and it been happening for a few months now. at this point I out of ideas on how to fixed this .
Tons of problems with BTB. I’m always getting sent to the Xbox home screen and can’t load back in for awhile. Also, games have been super laggy. I know there was just an update to fix some of these bugs, but they still remain. No changes that I’ve noticed.
Menus never had problems until the updates after Reach launched. Now, they black out randomly and stuff becomes inaccessible. Please don’t let MCC’s menus become as awful as H5’s.

On a related note, please make the intro logos skippable. As cool as they are, I don’t need to see them every time I boot the game up. Go back to the way it was before this new intro.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 13