Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

MCC Feedback (Xbox) - Sept & Oct 2020

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14
Welcome to the dedicated feedback thread for MCC on Xbox.
  • Campaign Feedback
  • Multiplayer Feedback
  • Firefight Feedback
  • Misc/Other Feedback
The purpose of this thread is to gather suggestions or general feedback related to MCC on Xbox. When posting, please include as much detail as possible to include:
  • MCC HALO GAME: please specify which game within MCC you're providing feedback for
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post.
For all technical issues, please make sure to head on over to Halo Support site and find out if it is a known issue. If not, please submit a ticket
So far, I've been the only person ive seen with this issue. My game locks up and becomes unresponsive after every single custom game I try to play. This happens 100% of the time. The length of time it is unresponsive grows with the number of players in the lobby. Once there are 10+ people in the lobby, the unresponsiveness lasts so long that I lag out of the lobby before i get control of the game again.

I've tried every possible fix I can do on my end up to and including buying a brand new Xbox console to fix the issue. Nothing has worked. The problem has to be in my gamertag or profile information.

I've had a ticket open on the support site for this issue for over 6 months that hasn't had a response.
A good thing about Halo: Reach MCC is that you can drive Seraph and Sabre , so it will be nice to drive some vehicles that we never use without using
forge :
- Phantom , pelicans and spirit for every Halo MCC games ( apart in an Halo Reach’s Easter egg ( for pelican and phantom ) we never drive them ).
- Mammoths , for Halo 4 they will be badass to drive.
- Scarabs , for Halo 2 , Halo 3 and Halo: Reach.
- Goblin Unggoy suit of Halo 5 ( the firefight boss ), can be place in Halo 4 forge ( because Goblin suits are use in post covenant war , which Halo 4 is set in )

And for use these vehicles , make giant forge map , like Halo: Reach’s Forge World .
I hope it will help you.
And long live to Halo !
( sorry for my bad English , i am french )
The announcer still doesn't shout Perfection at the end of a Reach Slayer game when you achieve one. Fix it please.
F4Babou wrote:
A good thing about Halo: Reach MCC is that you can drive Seraph and Sabre , so it will be nice to drive some vehicles that we never use without using
forge :
- Phantom , pelicans and spirit for every Halo MCC games ( apart in an Halo Reach’s Easter egg ( for pelican and phantom ) we never drive them ).
- Mammoths , for Halo 4 they will be badass to drive.
- Scarabs , for Halo 2 , Halo 3 and Halo: Reach.
- Goblin Unggoy suit of Halo 5 ( the firefight boss ), can be place in Halo 4 forge ( because Goblin suits are use in post covenant war , which Halo 4 is set in )

And for use these vehicles , make giant forge map , like Halo: Reach’s Forge World .
I hope it will help you.
And long live to Halo !
( sorry for my bad English , i am french
The Mammoth in Halo 4 and the Scarab in Halo 2 are both scripted events that move along the same course every time. The Halo 3 Scarab has more control over where it goes but typically you only encounter Scarabs in wide open areas with vehicle space. It would be too resource intensive to do this at present.

The Grunt Goblin mechs are also specifically tailored for Grunts and not humans, its entirely likely you couldn’t fit in the cockpit of one.

Granted playable Phantom and Pelicans would be pretty cool and I definitely think we need a map that better allows for people to use the Seraph and Sabre effectively as Forge World itself is too short
  • PLATFORM: Xbox One X
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo CE Anniversary campaign, Halo 2 Anniversary campaign
  • FEEDBACK: while running on anniversary graphics, the performance is very unstable. The framerate drops significantly in busy areas. The variable nature of the performance makes it a very unpleasant experience. Before the 2019 Reach update this didn't occur.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 2 Anniversary campaign
  • FEEDBACK: the audio in classic graphics is very low, and sounds muffled, or like it was recorded on a very low bit rate.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 2 classic multiplayer
  • FEEDBACK: when playing team games, some elements of the HUD go missing (like the shields, score and radar), the scoreboard doesn't appear during respawn or when "view" is pressed, and the player indicators are missing.
Willko wrote:
So far, I've been the only person ive seen with this issue. My game locks up and becomes unresponsive after every single custom game I try to play. This happens 100% of the time. The length of time it is unresponsive grows with the number of players in the lobby. Once there are 10+ people in the lobby, the unresponsiveness lasts so long that I lag out of the lobby before i get control of the game again.

I've tried every possible fix I can do on my end up to and including buying a brand new Xbox console to fix the issue. Nothing has worked. The problem has to be in my gamertag or profile information.

I've had a ticket open on the support site for this issue for over 6 months that hasn't had a response.
Does this happen to you when you are in a custom games lobby and trying to navigate through the menus or is this when you are actually in game? If it’s when you are navigating the lobbies I have the same issue whenever the host is adjusting the map and gametype.
Raid Win wrote:
Willko wrote:

Does this happen to you when you are in a custom games lobby and trying to navigate through the menus or is this when you are actually in game? If it’s when you are navigating the lobbies I have the same issue whenever the host is adjusting the map and gametype.
It's after the match ends and the game is trying to display the post game carnage report and return to the lobby screen.
MCC HALO GAME: Halo 4
FEEDBACK: Please bring Halo 4 Spartan Ops Matchmaking into the MCC as I think its needed now. It would make going for achievements more fun as well (I know there is one doing it solo but I think the mode could be still fun with 4 players for matchmaking if we had the ability to play it with others without inviting them!). Also Spartan Ops should be moved to the Firefight menu as it would fit better if its was in this menu.
I've been looking for info on Halo 3 ODST Firefight. Its been a while since I've seen news. Is there any? Cause Gods I want to play that.
I've been looking for info on Halo 3 ODST Firefight. Its been a while since I've seen news. Is there any? Cause Gods I want to play that.
yeah, a trailer released a few days ago, it comes out on september 22, the odst anniversary

GAME: HALO REACH
PLATFORM: XBOX ONE AND PC
Could we please have the option to customize both Blue and Red separately.

Hard out here for a Spartan fashion model I’m just trying to pair Blue Flames with Blue Helmet and Red Flames with Red. (You get it right?)

Simple request I hope!

Something I know a lot of fashionistas really want to see added.
xxcloud7xx wrote:
Please quit prioritizing adding frivolous nonsense to the MCC version of Halo 1 such as weapon skins and other pointless cosmetics. Please prioritize making the MCC version of Halo 1 achieve parity with the original Xbox version of Halo 1 by fixing legitimate issues/bugs that are plaguing the game.
  • https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/ffz3ny/halo_ce_on_mcc_an_indepth_lesson_on_how_mccce_is/
  • https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/e23gr8/an_open_letter_to_the_halo_community_the_current/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
  • https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/b9zk3r/halo_community_please_get_behind_requesting_that/
  • https://www.reddit.com/r/HaloCERefined/comments/9lpk6m/port_issues_masterlist/
  • http://www.halobugs.com/
  • https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/487240502505111552/567371824648945678/updated_mcc_bugs_list.txt
  • Halo CE MCC - Spread bug explained with actually reproducible steps (More trigger pulls than inputs)
  • How Combat Evolved was downgraded on MCC | How the original vision is being lost to time
  • Halo CE DIFFERENCES on Master Chief Collection Are WORSE!
  • Just how I remember Halo 1.
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zG18XfsnvI&feature=youtu.be&t=2165
  • Differences between Halo PC and Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary (1.1350.0.0)
AMEN x1000

and Blood Gulch 4v4 both CTF and Snipers!!
FEEDBACK: Please bring Halo 4 Spartan Ops Matchmaking into the MCC as I think its needed now. It would make going for achievements more fun as well (I know there is one doing it solo but I think the mode could be still fun with 4 players for matchmaking if we had the ability to play it with others without inviting them!). Also Spartan Ops should be moved to the Firefight menu as it would fit better if its was in this menu.
A lot of great ideas here, I agree that matchmaking for Spartan Ops should be a thing...perhaps with the Halo 4 PC update? The mode is a great combination of campaign and firefight, and is definitely designed for 4 players so putting it in matchmaking seems only natural.

I've also noticed an issue with MCC PvE challenges:

FEEDBACK: Halo 4 Spartan Ops missions do not count towards PvE challenges despite being applicable to many of them each week.
ADDITIONAL INFO: After playing several episodes and chapters of Spartan Ops, I received no progress on any PvE challenges for this week, despite many of the challenges being applicable to Spartan Ops...such challenges as "Car Alarm", "Infantry Eliminator", etc. Spartan Ops isn't even listed as an available gamemode for these challenges, and this needs to change.
Please REDUCE the rotation of Longest and Wizard as maps.

Original CE these maps are tolerable but 343 MCC version is stupid with all it’s shotgun registration issues and pistol registration issues. Need bigger maps to get around 343’s coding deficiencies.
On MCC as a whole my stats don't seem to be getting tracked in regards to matches completed/ matches won, as well as campaign missions completed.
According to the MP3 Player challenge I have completed more than 80 multiplayer matches but when I view my stats it shows 0 matches won.
Same thing is happening on the campaign missions completed tracker, I have easily played (and completed) more than 30 campaign missions and yet the carrer stats say I have only completed 6 missions.
Normally this wouldn't be a problem but for some reason they're tied in to being able to unlock the Clan Tag customization on the Player ID, which is unlocked by completing 50 matchmaking games and/or campaign missions (possibly affecting other in game unlocks that rely on those in game stats as well).
Also, my stats don't seem to be getting uploaded into Waypoint either, since my service record says I'm a rank 1 in ranked (I'm 18 on reach hardcore as of right now) and have no matches completed, no kills and no deaths while saying I only have 3 and a half hours of play time.
Stats are not tracking properly in particular win/loss. I’ve been stuck at the same number of wins for a month now.
Game: Halo CE
Map/Mode: Boarding Action/ Shotty Snipers
Feedback: Either increase starting sniper ammo or put Snipers on the map as ammo pickups, the amount of times I've run out of snipe ammo is ridiculous. Sometimes I'll just jump off the edge to refill it, which should never be needed.
Stats are not tracking properly in particular win/loss. I’ve been stuck at the same number of wins for a month now.
At first I thought it was the usual, sometimes it updates sometimes it doesn't, now I realize it hasn't updated in forever. This is super annoying
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14