Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Feedback (Xbox) - Sept & Oct 2020

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. ...
  7. 20
  • MCC Halo Game: Halo 2
  • Issue/Feedback: Team Duels should be taken out of Halo 2 Action Sack. It's far too similar to Auto-Slayer and isn't really "crazy" enough to be considered Action Sack. Either move it to the Auto-Slayer category or remove it all together.
Will halo infinite be a part of halo mcc? in some way?
No
Game: CE (Multiplayer)
Please make the map weighting equal for CE BTB! It's always the same few maps over and over again and this change would make a lot of difference!
Any news on updates to combat lagging in games? More servers to play on or anything? Not fun having to grab hammer guys twice for a kill not to mention I can't do competitive games.

Actually while I'm at it. Team balancing also? My win to loss ratio is about 7 - 1 I'm tired of being creamed. Or having afk guys on my team act. Any info on the matter would be appreciated.
XOwlxManX wrote:
I was playing in a match on Halo 4 for the insider and was wondering if they could please add the southpaw button layout. I know it isn’t important to a lot but it’s something I’d like to see return since some people might still use it.
They need to have custom button mapping for all control types, player, vehicle, forge, etc. That goes for Halo 5 as well.
I completely agree, especially since halo 3 button layout is just so different from the other halo control settings
halo 3? I was talking about Halo 5's forge more than anything. GARBAGE!!!!
Lol well I still believe H3 could use a custom control layout since (if your playing on council, and, or, a controller) all the halo's have had x be reload then 3 comes around and its rb (right bumper) it is very disjointing to try and go back and forth with that
I always use RB to reload/action. I usually stick to the recon loadout for Halo Reach. The only difference is with the abilities AND sprint, I would map the grenade swap to the d-pad like the universal layouts have, and sprint to the X button.
XOwlxManX wrote:
I was playing in a match on Halo 4 for the insider and was wondering if they could please add the southpaw button layout. I know it isn’t important to a lot but it’s something I’d like to see return since some people might still use it.
They need to have custom button mapping for all control types, player, vehicle, forge, etc. That goes for Halo 5 as well.
I completely agree, especially since halo 3 button layout is just so different from the other halo control settings
Lol well I still believe H3 could use a custom control layout since (if your playing on council, and, or, a controller) all the halo's have had x be reload then 3 comes around and its rb (right bumper) it is very disjointing to try and go back and forth with that
I always use RB to reload/action. I usually stick to the recon loadout for Halo Reach. The only difference is with the abilities AND sprint, I would map the grenade swap to the d-pad like the universal layouts have, and sprint to the X button.
I'm pretty sure mine's boxer for halo reach and 4, and it's layout is very different, L to punch, rb to chuck nades, and B to sprint. So you can see where I'm all sorts of wire crossed, cause I'm trying to punch and bam I nade my self at point blank, and I hit reload and use my equipment typically when I have a power drain across the map from the enemy, It's not so bad on 1 and 2 since for those I use the duke and default, the only changes in those is just your punch and nades, you don't have to worry about sprinting, or using abilities and equipment, I guess I'm trying to say there's less to remember so less to think about, so it's easier to switch back and forth with (if that makes since), anyways I think we both agree on this, no matter the layout a custom one would be great to have for all the halo's
Halo Reach: Anniversary Slayer

Was a great multiplayer game mode back in the day and is the only one I ever played on reach. Can you guys bring it back permanently
XOwlxManX wrote:
I'm pretty sure mine's boxer for halo reach and 4, and it's layout is very different, L to punch, rb to chuck nades, and B to sprint. So you can see where I'm all sorts of wire crossed, cause I'm trying to punch and bam I nade my self at point blank, and I hit reload and use my equipment typically when I have a power drain across the map from the enemy, It's not so bad on 1 and 2 since for those I use the duke and default, the only changes in those is just your punch and nades, you don't have to worry about sprinting, or using abilities and equipment, I guess I'm trying to say there's less to remember so less to think about, so it's easier to switch back and forth with (if that makes since), anyways I think we both agree on this, no matter the layout a custom one would be great to have for all the halo's
You are right about that. I had to customize my Borderlands 2 controls to Halo's Recon scheme because I kept getting my mind on the other game when I was playing. It's just so damn useful.
tbh griffball was my fav on any halo on mcc wish they could bring that back perminitly.
Please add a custom power up to Halo 4
Please add a separate tab for Halo 3 Swat ODST pistols! It's annoying trying to get a Swat battle rifle match, the new update is ruining the game for me.
Please Fix Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo CE anniversary, and Halo 4 framerate performance on Xbox one X. It has been terrible since Halo Reach was added.

NOTHING has been done....
Game: Halo CE
Mission: Truth and Reconciliation
The achievement: All According to Plan, where you kill the first group of covenant troops on Truth and Reconciliation without being detected. I would have it by now, but I think it is glitched, and I am not sure why.
Give ODST its own section in the Career menu. Currently all the ODST achievements are mixed in with Halo 3. There's no reason for this and makes it harder to navigate.
Jkess2003 wrote:
Halo Reach: Anniversary Slayer

Was a great multiplayer game mode back in the day and is the only one I ever played on reach. Can you guys bring it back permanently
And Slayer Pro too please.
STOP RANKED PLAYLIST RESETS!!! Cannot stress this enough! Just got word of the 11/17 Halo 4 update and now I'm losing all hope of ever reaching level 50. If ranks are reset this will be the THIRD time I've spent countless hours climbing the ladder, the first time to 47, then 42, now 32, each time taking me literal months of gameplay. Simply not enough time to climb the 1-50 progression ladder with only a few months between updates and subsequent rank resets. PLEASE STOP OR I'M DONE WITH THIS GAME!
STOP RANKED PLAYLIST RESETS!!! Cannot stress this enough! Just got word of the 11/17 Halo 4 update and now I'm losing all hope of ever reaching level 50.
They made an update several months ago which makes it so they don't have to reset the ranks anymore.
Game: Non-specific
Issue/feedback: This may be obvious or already answered, but will the FOV slider be coming to all versions of the X1? I have the original/launch version of the console and I haven't had time to keep up with these details lately.
Game: Non-specific
Issue/feedback: This may be obvious or already answered, but will the FOV slider be coming to all versions of the X1? I have the original/launch version of the console and I haven't had time to keep up with these details lately.
The FOV Slider is coming on November 17 to Xbox Series X/S, and will come to the Xbox One family of consoles at a later date
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. ...
  7. 20