Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Season 4 Feedback (Xbox)

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 26
  4. 27
  5. 28
  6. 29
  7. 30
  8. ...
  9. 36
I don’t know if anyone else is having this issue, but on halo 4 my playlist progress won’t save, meaning I can’t finish the challenge to complete a campaign playlist. I tried the normal campaign playlist. Might need to be a fix?
MCC Halo Game: Halo Reach

My request is if it would be possible to tone down the AI a little on the space battle in Long Night of Solace. On Legendary difficulty, wave 3 is undoable. The Seraphs absolutely tear you apart and there's nothing you can do besides hiding behind Anchor 9 or somewhere and then either wait for the friendly AI to eventually take them out or single one of them out if it happens to fly by. Reach on the 360 did not have this problem, and I know this is tied to the increased framerate on the MCC, but still, I think this particular battle shouldn't be this ridiculous as it currently is on MCC.
That battle is really difficult, however if you hide behind Anchor 9 it becomes a lot easier
Please, please, PLEASE give us a game selection menu with modes we want to select from in Firefight, just like you did with Social Games. It's very frustrating being thrown into modes of Firefight I'm not interested in. The random mode selector absolutely needs to go.
Change the default setting for crossplay to disabled.
I know quite a few people dislike crossplay and Xbox servers seemed to struggle when they turned the default setting to on. New players will most likely experience multiplayer against a bunch of PC players with a mouse and keyboard and feel frustrated at the game for this. Simple change, would do the Xbox side a world of good.
MCC Halo Game: Halo Reach

My request is if it would be possible to tone down the AI a little on the space battle in Long Night of Solace. On Legendary difficulty, wave 3 is undoable. The Seraphs absolutely tear you apart and there's nothing you can do besides hiding behind Anchor 9 or somewhere and then either wait for the friendly AI to eventually take them out or single one of them out if it happens to fly by. Reach on the 360 did not have this problem, and I know this is tied to the increased framerate on the MCC, but still, I think this particular battle shouldn't be this ridiculous as it currently is on MCC.
That battle is really difficult, however if you hide behind Anchor 9 it becomes a lot easier
Yeah, just hide behind Anchor 9 and pick enemies off one at a time. Don't stray too far from cover and you're golden.
Lanky B YT wrote:
Yeah, just hide behind Anchor 9 and pick enemies off one at a time. Don't stray too far from cover and you're golden.
Yes I know that. I still find it ridiculous that I have to hide for most of the time during a space battle.
Halo Reach
Campaign
Just as amazing as I remember it in 2010. But I miss small things like certain achievements. Namely “If they came to hear me beg”. Got my gf into halo and she did the achievement and we were surprised to not receive an achievement for it, not sure why it was removed.

Halo 4
Customization
I love the new Reach armours (especially GRD), and despite at lot of negative feedback I am a fan of the new halo 3 armours as well, although I’ll still be rocking my Mk V. Which brings me to Mk V set for halo 4, I was surprised that an unreleased helmet like GRD came before Mk V and ODST sets in halo 4. Are there any plans to add those fan favourite sets to halo 4. I have fond memories of the Infinity armour pack in halo 4.

long and short of it, I think 343 has done a very good job handling mcc on Xbox and I’m glad I’ve stuck around as a halo player even through turbulent times in halo’s history
I enjoy the MCC, original custom emblems, the military ranking system etc. One thing that keeps putting me off though is the deformed feet on the Halo 3 Spartan models, they didn’t originally look like that so why are they like that? I can’t help but always notice it every time I customise my Halo 3 Spartan and it’s very off putting.
They did it so the new Halo Online armor would actually fit the old H3 spartan model's feet.

Nevertheless, I agree that it is still a bit jarring. I don't really like any of the Halo Online armor tbh.
The Warrior armor in particular looks like someone gave the H4 version of it down syndrome. So bad lol.

What personally upsets me is how they removed the "spinal grating" from the back of the OG Mark VI armor. There's really no explanation for them doing that other than wanting to show off more of the new techsuits. Which no one really cares about THAT much. It's a little disrespectful imo.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I would like it if for each weapon skin there was a random option so each game or each spawn my weapon can be a different skin that I've unlocked. Please and ty
Halo Reach
Campaign
Just as amazing as I remember it in 2010. But I miss small things like certain achievements. Namely “If they came to hear me beg”. Got my gf into halo and she did the achievement and we were surprised to not receive an achievement for it, not sure why it was removed.

Halo 4
Customization
I love the new Reach armours (especially GRD), and despite at lot of negative feedback I am a fan of the new halo 3 armours as well, although I’ll still be rocking my Mk V. Which brings me to Mk V set for halo 4, I was surprised that an unreleased helmet like GRD came before Mk V and ODST sets in halo 4. Are there any plans to add those fan favourite sets to halo 4. I have fond memories of the Infinity armour pack in halo 4.

long and short of it, I think 343 has done a very good job handling mcc on Xbox and I’m glad I’ve stuck around as a halo player even through turbulent times in halo’s history
Likely will come as future Season Content. I imagine they have some sort of release plan for future cosmetics. But so far it's just kinda been: "Ehh whatever's ready throw it in there."
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
The fov slider for mcc on Xbox series X run very smoothly I have no issues with it
In MCC:Halo 4, there needs to be a way to switch grenades without calling in your ordinance If you have one waiting.

Sometimes I want to save my ordinance until I have a power weapon.. (speed boost saw, damage boost sniper..)
Sometimes I just don't have time to call it in, and need to stick a vehicle immediately..
Sometimes I want to throw a plasma grenade up a lift as an inevitable trap..

Maybe 343 could add a 'Down D-Pad' option to switch grenades while you already have an ordinance?

This doesn't seem terribly game breaking to me, and frankly I think it should be In the game already.
Anyone have any thoughts on this? Counterpoints?
The fov slider for mcc on Xbox series X run very smoothly I have no issues with it
Writhes in envious tears clutching his orginal Xbox One
Someone please help me I just want to play Halo :(

I was playing the game (Xbox Series X) just a few days ago with no issues whatsoever, however today i tried to hop on and am stuck in an offline mode that forever loads "season 0" in the right corner when in the multiplayer menu, when i try to play multiplayer it says "contacting server" and never completes, and when i go into options the first two sections are greyed out and I cannot select them.

I have tried restarting the game, signing out and back in, loading up an online game of call of duty (which worked so it isn't my xbox live/network), and restarting my xbox... all to no avail, and now i'm just sad. :((((
cjx324 wrote:
Someone please help me I just want to play Halo :(
Please use this topic - looks like multiple systems (not just Halo) are being affected. In future, please keep this topic free for feedback and use the support forums for support issues, thanks.
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics/can%e2%80%99t-joint-matchmaking/03ab1eac-116a-40a3-b2c0-5f60b0774d39/posts
Please FIX Halo 1 REGISTRATION, FPS and the main gun has hit performance issues based on connection, give it care like Halo 3 got. Please!
^^^ This

Halo: CE hit detection is abysmal. It's seriously noticeable in SWAT. Makes the gametype almost unplayable.
Agreed on H:CE.

But not so fast, the prior Dec. patch broke H3 again. Namely reports of hit-registration problems with various weapons
On my first match I got a first kill some how it didn’t even Register I got another to do you think it some bug glitch or something I seen other people videos that There kills won’t register
On my first match I got a first kill some how it didn’t even Register I got another to do you think it some bug glitch or something I seen other people videos that There kills won’t register
I have seen videos of people having this problem. Even though I never had it, I believe it
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 26
  4. 27
  5. 28
  6. 29
  7. 30
  8. ...
  9. 36