Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Season 4 Feedback (Xbox)

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 27
  4. 28
  5. 29
  6. 30
  7. 31
  8. ...
  9. 36
I think it is important that all of the things that are still broken in these ports from their original releases (tic rates on enemy damage, physics bugs, downgraded visuals, control issues, audio bugs, npc glitches, ect) all need to be fixed.
Game : Reach
Issue : Title update changes
I think there should be seperate matchmaking playlists for players who want to play without the TU changes. I for one, don't find it all that fun to get sniped by a DMR or Magnum every time I try to play Reach. The other games are functionally fine and play fine, but Reach has gone from a nice casual blend of the original trilogy to a mish-mash of competitve and casual players desperately trying to keep their playstyle afloat.
I also think that map voting and the veto system should be re-implemented. Its not fun to constantly get the same 3 maps because the search function just throws you into a lobby with no preference other than game types and the games themselves.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 4
  • FEEDBACK: I have played a game of Legendary Slayer where weapon respawns appeared to be off. The map was Adrift. There were instances where the Snipers respawned both in the weapon pods as well as appearing on the map. Additionally, the Overshield and Energy Sword respawned in the same place. From my recollection only the Overshield should respawn in this gamemode.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Bungle gave it to 343 saying, "here, this your gaming series now."
In MCC:Halo 4, there needs to be a way to switch grenades without calling in your ordinance If you have one waiting.

Sometimes I want to save my ordinance until I have a power weapon.. (speed boost saw, damage boost sniper..)
Sometimes I just don't have time to call it in, and need to stick a vehicle immediately..
Sometimes I want to throw a plasma grenade up a lift as an inevitable trap..

Maybe 343 could add a 'Down D-Pad' option to switch grenades while you already have an ordinance?This doesn't seem terribly game breaking to me, and frankly I think it should be In the game already.
Anyone have any thoughts on this? Counterpoints?
I always use "Right D-Pad" to switch my grenades. Try testing that out real quick to make sure you're not just embarrassing yourself with this one.

Also, don't know what controller settings you have. But I use "Universal" for H4.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
I think H3's problem may be a bullet-magnetism issue but it's definitely off
Give Halo back to Bungie.
No.

Bungie is essentially just a hollow brand name today. And Destiny is a grind fest. That's what you want from Halo???

343 Industries just rehired Joe Staten. The Halo big brain. All they need to do is get Martin O'Donnell back and that's pretty much all you need lmao.
But they don't seem to like O'Donnell for some reason (i.e. Dancing Marty, Be Like Marty). And I can't for the life of me figure out why...

My theory is that they either find him too expensive or too unnegotiable.

Either way, it's pretty baffling. Because like -- who's music are you trying to have your MULTI-BILLION dollar franchise sound like???
I agree on all of this
I think it is important that all of the things that are still broken in these ports from their original releases (tic rates on enemy damage, physics bugs, downgraded visuals, control issues, audio bugs, npc glitches, ect) all need to be fixed.
I mean... yeah.

But that's a broad brush dawg. C'mon now, they just human beings. Y'all funny bro XD
It is not wise to leave things broken in these ports.
I mean... yeah.

But that's a broad brush dawg. C'mon now, they just human beings. Y'all funny bro XD
I agree that is not fun to leave stuff broken in a game and all
Bungie wants nothing to do with Halo anymore.
Bungie wants nothing to do with Halo anymore.
I agree because they deliberately gave it to 343
Is never back bungie forget it
Sharokay wrote:
We have been telling him that
Sharokay wrote:
We have been telling him that
Yes
In MCC:Halo 4, there needs to be a way to switch grenades without calling in your ordinance If you have one waiting.

Sometimes I want to save my ordinance until I have a power weapon.. (speed boost saw, damage boost sniper..)
Sometimes I just don't have time to call it in, and need to stick a vehicle immediately..
Sometimes I want to throw a plasma grenade up a lift as an inevitable trap..

Maybe 343 could add a 'UP D-Pad' option to switch grenades while you already have an ordinance? This doesn't seem terribly game breaking to me, and frankly I think it should be In the game already.
Anyone have any thoughts on this? Counterpoints?
I always use "Right D-Pad" to switch my grenades. Try testing that out real quick to make sure you're not just embarrassing yourself with this one.

Also, don't know what controller settings you have. But I use "Universal" for H4.
I think you misread the post:
If you already have an Ordinance waiting, the game does not let you switch grenades./

Button layout doesn't matter, this is a universal setting for all layouts as far as the grenade switching and ordinance calls are concerned. Not being able to switch grenades while you have an ordinance waiting seems like a simple oversight to me and an easy change.

Anyone have any legitimate counterpoints against the possible implementation of this change?
I mean... yeah.

I do agree. What I meant by my jab though, was that all of what you say needs fixing is likely pretty clear to the devs.

But being people, obviously they don't already know where all of the broken code is.
So being more specific about where these things aren't working well is likely to be more helpful to them.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 27
  4. 28
  5. 29
  6. 30
  7. 31
  8. ...
  9. 36