Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Season 4 Feedback (Xbox)

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 29
  4. 30
  5. 31
  6. 32
  7. 33
  8. ...
  9. 36
Kapabear wrote:
There needs to be a more extreme leave timer penalty for quitters. The game does not feel fun on either side of the spectrum when someone in the lobby leaves. Maybe implement a more severe punishment for players who leave that queued for a competitive game?
I would agree were it not for the fact that the matchmaking is so poorly balanced that quitting a game it's not rarely the best option - especially in social games (e.g. clans vs solo) but sometimes even in competitive ones. With a better balancing, hell yeah, there would be no excuses then.
Some games seem unbalanced from the start, though I have had some good games in Competitive. I don't think we need a massive penalty increase (due to low-population and DC issues), but 10-15 minutes tops on first offense sounds deterring enough to me.
Halo: Reach Firefight:

We can't even exchange weapons with the ODSTs on Installation 04 in Firefight matchmaking, but you can in custom Firefight. Your Firefight voice also doesn't say anything when you throw grenades in matchmaking, but it does in custom games. And one of the grenades is always missing from the grenade case in matchmaking, but it's there in custom games. It's the little things that can ruin a game, 343.

We NEED a mode selector for Firefight, just like Social Games in matchmaking. We need to be able to play what we want, not be thrown into random modes on random maps. Give the players the options to play what WE want.
Marlo S138 wrote:
Halo: Reach Firefight:

We can't even exchange weapons with the ODSTs on Installation 04 in Firefight matchmaking, but you can in custom Firefight. Your Firefight voice also doesn't say anything when you throw grenade in matchmaking, but it does in custom games. And one of the grenades is always missing from the grenade case in matchmaking, but it's there in custom games. It's the little things that can ruin a game, 343.

We NEED a mode selector for Firefight, just like Social Games in matchmaking. We need to be able to play what we want, not be thrown into random modes on random maps. Give the players the options to play what WE want.
Did you notice that on ODST firefight, none of the characters say anything on matchmaking, but they will in custom games? (Minus the Rookie of course). I agree with the mode selector for Reach. Not a big fan of generator defence
What's broken?
This post is for November and December, 2020. Find the next dates, please.
This post is for November and December, 2020. Find the next dates, please.
It's still the place to post until a new thread is set up
A forfeit option should really be added to this game, it’s not fun for anyone when half or more of one team has left and you need to suffer through the rest of the match. Adding harsher quit penalties would also be good but there will still be people who quit. I think a forfeit option would solve a lot of problems and make the game more enjoyable.
THEY SHOULD ADD MORE WEAPON CLASSES FOR MULTIPLAYER AND FIREFIGHT. WEAPON CLASSES FROM SPARTANS, COVENANT, FORERUNNERS, ODST, ETC....
THEY SHOULD ADD MAPS, ARMORS, CHARACTERS, WEAPONS, VEHICLES, AND CUSTOMAZATION BASED ON AND INSPIRED FROM HALO UNIVERSE/LORE BOOKS, COMICS, AND SPIN-OFF GAMES. SO THAT THERE COULD BE MORE OPTIONS FOR MULTIPLAYER MODES AND FIREFIGHT MODES.
THEY NEEED TO MAKE FIREFIGHT MODES FROM HALO: CE, HALO 2, HALO 3, AND HALO 4.
  • MCC HALO GAME: All Multiplayer Modes.
  • FEEDBACK: Is it possible to remove the pause screen when hitting the Xbox Button? When I do try to save an occasional screen-shot or video, hitting the Xbox button to then capture something leads to me also being paused and having to unpause the game. I fully realize that it only takes a B button or Menu press to get out of this, but in a multiplayer match that extra moment might lead to a death or something else problematic. I would assume this could be an issue in Firefight, Spartan Ops or Campaign when playing with others, too. I know that the new Xbox Controllers have a dedicated button for this, but I don't have one of those. Halo 5 does not do this when you hit the Xbox button, so I'm hoping the same can be applied to The Master Chief Collection.
Pls fix Halo 3 again next patch
This is my second reply to this. I need to add that you need an AFK timer. I dont know why you don't have one. Many social games you get people afk the whole game. I dont know of they're having dinner or afk farming, either way they need to be kicked and if possible replaced.
Spartan Ops.. um.. exists.

Also, no one "needs" to do anything extra for an anniversary title.

This specific forum is about game bugs, glitches, etc. I suggest you find a different forum if you want a few more people to engage in that topic a bit more.
Spartan Ops.. um.. exists.

Also, no one "needs" to do anything extra for an anniversary title.
This specific forum is about game bugs, glitches, etc. I suggest you find a different forum if you want a few more people to engage in that topic a bit more.
I agree and Spartan ops are in halo 4 in Halo MCC
De sync has gotten so bad in mcc, rail gun direct hits not doing any damage, 5 shot brs so much more than 4 with all bullets hitting. I have seen screen shots of sniper headshots where on my screen its directly through their skull but on the opponents side it's like a foot off to the left or right. I'm not sure how to fix this and I wont pretend it's an easy fix but it's a huge issue that needs addressed for the health and longevity of your game and I'm sure plenty more people are experiencing these issues and are fed up.
Third post. My halo 4 character doesn't show up when hovering over Halo 4. Instead the halo 3 ODST avatar shows instead. It changes once you make adjustments to your halo 4 armour but still needs to be fixed.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 29
  4. 30
  5. 31
  6. 32
  7. 33
  8. ...
  9. 36