Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Season 4 Feedback (Xbox)

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 30
  4. 31
  5. 32
  6. 33
  7. 34
  8. ...
  9. 36
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
On series x, if you allow the system to quick resume and then try to search for a match, it will never find someone. I have to quit and restart the game. That’s my only complaint or suggestion. See why that happens. I know the game was created before quick resume.
You guys need to fix Theater mode and give us ways to save our game files to work on machinimas at a later date without them being deleted off the bat. And that needs to be now, knowing the services of the older games are running out this year.
I'd just like you to reduce the size of each update.
With the speed of my Net it takes days to download each update. :(
You guys need to fix Theater mode and give us ways to save our game files to work on machinimas at a later date without them being deleted off the bat. And that needs to be now, knowing the services of the older games are running out this year.
Yeah, pretty sad they didn't make the fileshare system a priority. Forge and Theater are pretty pointless without it.

They also desperately need to overhaul Theater mode for all of the games. Especially Halo 3: ODST and Halo 4.
  • Halo 3: ODST doesn't have a "Skip Back" feature. (Which means you have to completely exit and re-enter clips!)
  • Halo 4 doesn't enable Theater for Campaign. (Despite the fact that it can be modded in!)
  • All of the games incorporate a "Fast Forward" feature, but none of the games incorporate a "Rewind" feature. (Which is utter insanity!)
  • Halo: Reach's "Fast Forward" feature completely mutes all game audio if used over a cutscene. (With the exception of character dialogue.)
  • All of the games' Theater modes are just outdated.
  • And worst of all, Halo: CE Classic and Halo 2: Classic don't even have Theater mode capabilities. (Which is totally fair... but leaves much to be desired.)
Fix the issue of boosting and bring back halo 3s ranking system.

Have a set option to not search against teams of 4 when solo/double queuing social playlists.

This stuff is so common sense and simple to make MCC more enjoyable and balanced. Matchmaking is so unbalanced and you can easily fix it. There should be no reason all of the scrubs and all of the good players are all in between ranks 20-35 in competitive. There should be no reason why casual players should have to go up against teams of 4 in social.
Can we please get the new Forge items from Halo: Reach added to the campaign maps in Forge? For example, I can the troop transport Falcon to Breakneck, the target locator to Boneyard, or the heavy gunship Falcon to Spire. Would make for more fun custom games. Thanks, 343!
Please get rid of the weekly challenge for winning ranked games. It needs to get removed or at least change it to play ranked games not winning. Losing 12 in a row which is like 2 hours is very annoying. I’m only a 15 in halo 3. With all the smurfs and cheaters that are here it’s very difficult to win. I‘m only playing halo 3 for that challenge I dislike h3 with the exception of btb and swat (worst swat out all halos though)

I understand competitive is supposed to be sweaty and try your best. But now it’s not even fun with mmr and smurfs.
  • MCC HALO GAME: ALL
  • FEEDBACK: Quitting is rampant and ruins games. It also isnt widely known that you can quit w/o penalties once 1/2 your team has quit. I do not enjoy playing hide-and-seek. I have no interest in walking around an empty map or waiting for the timer to run out.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: Go play Big Team Battle and see you'll see how few legitimate 8v8 or even 7v8 games occur.
Hexor wrote:
Game: All
Mode: multiplayer

Issue: I shouldn't be punished for my teammates leaving the game. The quit penalty should not be applied if your team is already down. For example if I'm in 4v4 slayer with one quitter on my team, and another afk, I should not be penalized for not wanting to play the 2v4. It's not an enjoyable experience for either team. The quit penalty should be waived for being down 3v4 so both sides can requeue quicker.
The quit penalty is actually waived if 1/2 of your team has quit. Pretty silly that they don't seem to attempt to make it known. An AFK timer might also be nice.
remove recon swat!!!!!!!!!!!! it is TRASH. leave og playlists ALONE
Espeon wrote:
remove recon swat!!!!!!!!!!!! it is TRASH. leave og playlists ALONE
100%

Also anniversary slayer is still mixed in with precision slayer. Remove it already.
Did anyone else completely lose audio? I booted up my game and found that I CAN'T hear. I messed with my TV, Xbox audio, etc. Still nothing. By now this makes the MCC practically unplayable.
that also happened to me, try restarting everything
The update size is pretty big. Everytime i have an update it takes generally 4 hours-12 hours. I would like to be able to play quicker.
MCC Game: Halo Reach/Halo Odst
Mode: Firefight

For the past 3 weeks for some reason, when I go for my firefight challenge I can get through one game no problem, but when I go to do my second game it doesn't matter what game or mode in FF I choose, I always get disconnected right at the end when the game is almost over. I disconnect and try another game and the same thing happens. I thought maybe it was just my connection at first and I was just having rotten luck, but this has been happening to frequently lately. I can play campaign and MP with no issues it's just FF. I will also post this on the halo support page as well.
can you put the bandana skull in the mcc series? Sometimes I want to use heavy weapons with rare ammunition, and I used it a lot when I enjoy Halo lightly, but only Halo 1 and Halo 2 have bandana skulls, so it is difficult to enjoy in other series. So, I would like all of the other series of mcc to have bandana skulls.
PLEASE can we remove the file cap. It's been like 6 years and we can only have like max 50 maps and 50 game types on our hard drives. That is insane when when I need hundreds of custom maps and gametypes available.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
FIawty wrote:
If you can't fix it immediately, at least put back the old Pit until you find the time to fix the new one.
That's what they're doing.
Yeah, pretty sad they didn't make the fileshare system a priority. Forge and Theater are pretty pointless without it.

They also desperately need to overhaul Theater mode for all of the games. Especially Halo 3: ODST and Halo 4.
  • Halo 3: ODST doesn't have a "Skip Back" feature. (Which means you have to completely exit and re-enter clips!)
  • Halo 4 doesn't enable Theater for Campaign. (Despite the fact that it can be modded in!)
  • All of the games incorporate a "Fast Forward" feature, but none of the games incorporate a "Rewind" feature. (Which is utter insanity!)
  • Halo: Reach's "Fast Forward" feature completely mutes all game audio if used over a cutscene. (With the exception of character dialogue.)
  • All of the games' Theater modes are just outdated.
  • And worst of all, Halo: CE Classic and Halo 2: Classic don't even have Theater mode capabilities. (Which is totally fair... but leaves much to be desired.)
Theater mode in MCC does feel more outdated than when it released. And feels like a sham than it was before, it surprises me they have not fixed this sooner.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 30
  4. 31
  5. 32
  6. 33
  7. 34
  8. ...
  9. 36