1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Welcome to the feedback thread for Firefight.
  • Campaign Feedback goes HERE
  • Multiplayer Feedback goes HERE
  • Misc/Other Feedback goes HERE
The purpose of this thread is if you encounter an issue or have a suggestion or general feedback related to MCC Firefight. When posting, please include as much detail as possible to include:
  • MCC HALO GAME: please specify which game within MCC you're providing feedback for
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: please be as detailed as possible.
  • REPRO STEPS: If it's a bug/issue, please provide the steps taken to reproduce this bug (if applicable)
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo Reach
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: On Installation 04, the players can't trade weapons with the marines AI unless they're the host. In matchmaking, this means no one can trade weapons with them. Similarly, if you play Firefight Versus in custom games, Elite players can't trade weapons with their Covenant allies either unless they're the host on any of the maps.
  • REPRO STEPS: Simply play Installation 04 to see this in action with the marines or play any map as an Elite in Firefight Versus to see it with the Covenant.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: This wasn't a bug in the original game since any one could trade weapons with their allies.
This is a probably far too ambitious an idea but...
Installation 04 is easily my favourite Firefight map on Reach. Quite simply this is because of the friendly ODST helping protect the installation with you as well as the pelican that drops a warthog and additional ODST at the end of each set.
It makes the objective seem far more important and is also just fun trying to keep them alive and being able to give them more powerful weapons rather than always being alone when playing offline.
If it would be possible I would love to see this as an option for every map to have Marines/ODST stationed on the map within the custom Firefight settings as I truly think this is a great feature and very unfortunate for it to only be on one map.
Having alot of audio problems during big gun fights with alot of enemies
The weapon sound cuts out
The difficulty is on normal not on heroic
AquaAxz wrote:
The difficulty is on normal not on heroic
wtf
I think ff arcade is way too easy. It should be on heroic or legendary. It is still easy on legendary tho. It’s powerweapons with unlimited lives so...
I think ff arcade is way too easy. It should be on heroic or legendary. It is still easy on legendary tho. It’s powerweapons with unlimited lives so...
Mcc legendary firefight has infinite power weapon ammo and unlimited lives?
hi just wanted to say having a blast playing halo reach firefight maps but if possible could you please add in the halo 3 odst firefight maps too they where a blast back in the day to play with my friends and others hope this is possible to do thanks
Hero medal in firefight limited isn't appearing in the PGCR. An infection medal 'Last man standing' is awarded in its place.
Best part about firefight is surviving as long as you can. If I get in a game of ff and am pretty successful in surviving with a team, I’d like to see how far we can stick it out. Without the time or one set limit. Please if it is possible test out a rotation of that?

Also with 10 starting lives, people go into ff carelessly. Myself included. Starting with zero lives and regaining zero lives upon each round completion leads to a very different and intense game. A game where everybody is creeping around every corner. Making cover and every shot they take count. At the moment I’m finding the atmosphere less one of survival, more one of who can get most kills.

Best thing ff did was the endure challenge in ODST. Please bring back this high stakes feeling.
flyingfoam wrote:
Hero medal in firefight limited isn't appearing in the PGCR. An infection medal 'Last man standing' is awarded in its place.
Yep
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/hero-in-firefight/9b5a1afc-495e-4ea5-ab21-3a76b4684596/posts?page=1
Can we please for the love of God be able to chose what game type we want to play.
i agree with others that arcadefight should be heroic and that we should be able to select it via either chose or a game type selection, it was my favourite game type and cannot think of a single reason as to why it’s not permanently playable.
I'd like to have solo score attack back, that was pretty fun, and gives you something else to level up with if pvp gets frustrating.
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: I was in a part of Firefight Arcade on Waterfront and during my game I had this glitch. I had options from the main menu that appeared for no apparent reason. That is, I saw (B) back, (L) Toggle text chat and (X) Roster. Plus I was able to go in (X) and (L) but I could no longer squat as well as run because I play Bumper Jumper and these are these 2 buttons.
  • REPRO STEPS: (non applicable)
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: Can't put a picture but you see on my capture on Claessy.
Would love to see ODST Firefight get added to the collection next year!
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: No kill/Vehicules destroyed/Deaths in Firefight in service records/Halo Reach Stats. Playtime : 7h19.26 Total enemies Killed : 0 VD : 0 Deaths : 0
Afkers ruining the game just like they did on the 360. Punishment needed for these players. Should only get xp in firefight for medals earned, not time in game.
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Firefight Arcade : During bonus round decor start to disappear and reappear and the sky was purple. Courtyard nadefight and plasma fight. happen 12-05 and 12-06.
FLUFFYR00 wrote:
Afkers ruining the game just like they did on the 360. Punishment needed for these players. Should only get xp in firefight for medals earned, not time in game.
Did 343 close off the hiding areas on maps where players can safely afk?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2