1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5
Any chance of bringing back reach ff doubles?
Keep the pressure on asking about ODST Firefight! I hope to see this mentioned in the next development blog update soon!
People complained about the FF playlist the whole month since launch, but the playlist update for January didn't address it. As usual, 343 doesn't listen. We just want to play Arcadefight, not those other -Yoink- restrictive gametypes with no voting/veto. Those of us who are real FF players, NEVER voted anything but Arcadefight on 360, and this should've been obvious. It should've been brought up and dealt with during beta testing. This is ridiculous. Of course, what do you expect from devs too lazy to patch an infinite ammo setting to work on grenades while porting. A known issue from the 360 version that was never addressed.
  • MCC HALO GAME: reach/firefight
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: the randomly selected gametypes would be alot more bearable if I could at least switch out weapons with those dropped by defeated enemy npcs. Ideally I'd be happy to get the old arcade mode back. Why not arcade heroic and arcade legendary, so for players wanting more challenge that option existed within the simpler laid back mode of arcade.
I just want my fun grenade launcher back but no gametype i have played so far has offered it
Has something happened to Installation 04? I've been playing firefight for days straight and haven't had this map appear once during that time! Am I just incredibly unlucky or has it's weighting been changed? Even if it has it still should have appeared at least once. Anyone else noticed this? It's my favorite firefight map!

On a side note: Plasmafight sucks, especially on Waterfront, and appears way too often...
J my Angel wrote:
Has something happened to Installation 04? I've been playing firefight for days straight and haven't had this map appear once during that time! Am I just incredibly unlucky or has it's weighting been changed? Even if it has it still should have appeared at least once. Anyone else noticed this? It's my favorite firefight map!

On a side note: Plasmafight sucks, especially on Waterfront, and appears way too often...
Must just be unlucky. I only get installation 04, unearthed and waterfront. Either fiestafight or plasma fight. Firefight needs veto or move arcadefight to its own playlist and keep all others in their own playlist.
Hi ! talking about ff
I think many of us would love to be able to choose the map and game variant we want to play, not just random playlist.
I would also like to say that maybe you could show less plasmafight or fiesta and some more of other kind of variants such as nadefight, rocketfight, sniperfight & arcadefight. HONESTLY THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! xoxo
MCC HALO GAME: Reach

ISSUE/FEEDBACK: More of a request. Please add number of deaths to the post-game carnage report Summary!

ADDITIONAL INFO: Support - most games in the Heroic Firefight Limited playlist are based on limited lives, which are shared between players. Players who work hard to protect this life count (fewer deaths) might already be rewarded in score, but should also get more recognition for it in the post-game Summary stats.
For example, Joseph gets a score of 25,000, Chris gets 22,000. Joseph wins, yay. Except it is worth noting Joseph died 9 times and Chris died only once when the game ended. Who worked harder for their team? At least let it be known in the summary, without having to search each individual player.
Need to be able to vote for game type. Personally I only want arcadefight.

I've started always jumping out out the hammer/sword type, it's just far too boring and too much a grind. Fiesta fight is the next worse type. Then all the plasma ones.

And why does the worst map, waterfront, come up so often?
Ironaria wrote:
Need to be able to vote for game type. Personally I only want arcadefight.
Exactly. How many people need to come in here and say this before the clowns at 343 will fix it? That Limited garbage gets its own separate list, but not the most played thing on Reach FF. It makes no sense.
Limited is good if you go in with a full group of friends with mics. Shouldnt be able to queue for randoms when 99% of the people in that playlist think they are invincible and lose all the lives within 5 minutes.

Reach should have 3 firefight playlists.
  • Arcadefight with map veto
  • Firefight limited with full party requirements
  • Awfulgametypefight with all the crappy modes nobody enjoys
FLUFFYR00 wrote:
Limited is good if you go in with a full group of friends with mics. Shouldnt be able to queue for randoms when 99% of the people in that playlist think they are invincible and lose all the lives within 5 minutes.

Reach should have 3 firefight playlists.
  • Arcadefight with map veto
  • Firefight limited with full party requirements
  • Awfulgametypefight with all the crappy modes nobody enjoys
No, ODST was good. Limited is garbage. Having it end 3 different ways is retarded and unnecessary. ODST firefight was only ended by running out of lives. If they're going to cap it at one set, drop the time limit and just let people play one set. That goes for both Limited and Arcade.
I'd like to have solo/doubles firefight back as playlists personally.
FLUFFYR00 wrote:
Limited is good if you go in with a full group of friends with mics. Shouldnt be able to queue for randoms when 99% of the people in that playlist think they are invincible and lose all the lives within 5 minutes.

Reach should have 3 firefight playlists.
  • Arcadefight with map veto
  • Firefight limited with full party requirements
  • Awfulgametypefight with all the crappy modes nobody enjoys
No, ODST was good. Limited is garbage. Having it end 3 different ways is retarded and unnecessary. ODST firefight was only ended by running out of lives. If they're going to cap it at one set, drop the time limit and just let people play one set. That goes for both Limited and Arcade.
Yes this about odst but arcadefight is too easy to stay alive on plus with how the xp works its pretty pointless after the 2nd or 3rd wave if you know how to maximize xp. If there was a increase of xp per round and set then it could work. No firefight will ever come close to how good odst's firefight was
Need to put into the social playlist.
Firefight Arcade is way too easy. You have power weapons and unlimited lives. Please make it Heroic.
Mordo3777 wrote:
Firefight Arcade is way too easy. You have power weapons and unlimited lives. Please make it Heroic.
Yeah, it was Heroic on 360. What they did here makes no sense. I was looking forward to trying to get 463 kills in 1 match without dying again like my 360 service record, but it won't even be a challenge on Normal. lol

1st priority though is letting us play Arcadefight constantly without those other garbage gametypes.

I still say they needed to copy the custom loadout setup from Halo 4 and let us use it for FF Arcade so we don't have to suicide to get the weapons and ability we want.
FLUFFYR00 wrote:
Afkers ruining the game just like they did on the 360. Punishment needed for these players. Should only get xp in firefight for medals earned, not time in game.
Did 343 close off the hiding areas on maps where players can safely afk?
It's not that simple, afker's tend to look up while running in circles, so as not to get kicked for idling.
FLUFFYR00 wrote:
Afkers ruining the game just like they did on the 360. Punishment needed for these players. Should only get xp in firefight for medals earned, not time in game.
Did 343 close off the hiding areas on maps where players can safely afk?
It's not that simple, afker's tend to look up while running in circles, so as not to get kicked for idling.
The hiding spots outside the map only mattered on 360 because of the Perfectionist commendation (rounds survived). We don't have that on MCC.
3 playlist updates this month, but no changes to the FF playlist. Oh, but 343 is totally listening to our feedback. ugh. Let me play -Yoinking!- Arcadefight without these other garbage gametypes.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5