1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6
There is literally no point to play the bonus rounds at the moment. Back on the xbox 360 version you could get more medals & credits from playing the bonus round. On MCC, the bonus round is pointless because unless people are AFK, you can maximize the performance and assists well before the bonus round wave.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
There is literally no point to play the bonus rounds at the moment. Back on the xbox 360 version you could get more medals & credits from playing the bonus round. On MCC, the bonus round is pointless because unless people are AFK, you can maximize the performance and assists well before the bonus round wave.
Firefight shouldn't give XP anyway. If that's all you play for, go away.
It did on reach 360.
It did on reach 360.
Which ruined FF on 360 because it caused rampant AFKing. Turning around and bringing the exact same problem to MCC the exact same way was idiotic on the devs part.
It did on reach 360.Which ruined FF on Reach because people AFK'd constantly.
Dude, It isn't my fault. I have played numerous games of matchmaking and encountered the same problem on zombies for example. It plagues the whole exp system across all game modes at the moment. I'm sure it will be resolved eventually. If you have a problem with the way firefight works on MCC, you are literally in the right thread to voice your concerns. I'm pointing out a problem with firefight that has resulted in many players jumping off of the map in the bonus round.
Reach FireFight was perfect in original 360 Reach. It's now easy mode and no choice as to game type and map. And if voting is added back please don't lock in your first selection if voting has not ended. I'm done with FF till it's fun again.
Please raise the Firefight xp payout as matches normally take longer than a regular multiplayer match. Teamwork medals are also hard to come by in Firefight making the payout even lower.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo Reach
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: I was playing Firefight Arcade in the Matchmaking playlist (the gametype was Arcadefight, on the Glacier map). We just finished the final wave of the 3rd round, and suddenly there was a brief black screen and all the scores were reduced to 0. We still had our weapons that we'd picked up and were in the same positions, but the score had completely reset. The bonus round started and went normally, then the game ended as normal, awarding the standard amount of XP.
  • REPRO STEPS: I don't know what caused the bug to happen. Possible relevant info: the gametype was Arcadefight on the Glacier map. One player had quit early on, so we had 3 players (I was playing by myself, I don't know about the other 2 players). The trigger point was probably us finishing the final wave of the 3rd round (right before the bonus round started).
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: The other gamertags in the match were: "Melmonator" (they quit early on), "AchievedKnight3", and "IPerFexionZx".
It did on reach 360.
Which ruined FF on 360 because it caused rampant AFKing. Turning around and bringing the exact same problem to MCC the exact same way was idiotic on the devs part.
There are AFK players in matchmaking too. We should just remove xp entirely with your logic.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo: Reach
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: In Fiestafight (in Firefight Arcade), I sometimes only spawn with one weapon instead of two. It seems to be random, but is an annoying issue, especially since infinite ammo doesn't exist in this gametype.
  • REPRO STEPS: Like I said, it seems random.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: I'm not sure if this is a bug or a feature of the random weapons Firefight option used in the gametype, but either way it would be great if it's possible to fix it.
Firefight Doubles needs changing to the arcade version such as the 360 version. At the moment it is set to just one round, on the 360 version this was one set and the time limit was 20 mins. My suggestion would be to create another game type called FF- score attack for the hardcore ff players and leave FF - Team Doubles on arcade, Heroic with a full set at 20 mins.
FIREFIGHT DOUBLES permanent playlist, they're quick games
my connection is too bad, my internet kick me sometimes ArcaneLegolad
Not sure if anyone's seen this bug yet but here it is. It was encountered during Firefight Doubles.

MCC Game: Reach, Team Doubles Firefight event

Issue: Pause/Start UI merging with gameplay UI

Repro Steps: Play Doubles Firefight event (not certain if only applicable to FF Doubles, only place to encounter it so far), record something via Xbox One's recording feature (push the Home button then X to record)

Other feedback: Firefight/Xbox UI overlap bug
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6