Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Firefight Feedback

OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7
ODST Firefight pls with same achievements as 360 would be a nice addition, Stuff doubles!
Hi postums!
Few questions
1. Will we be able to save custom firefight games we create in the future?
2. Firefights stats are almost completely broken. Will this be fixed?
2b, any chance of leaderboards, where we can compare stats with our friends? Most kills per map, games played, etc?
2c. Old reach had a friends high score per map displayed top left, will that feature be returning?
3. Hope doubles stay. Limited is fine, dunno how it compares xp wise with other types of ff, but its fine.
4. Firefight arcade is fine for the mixed gametypes...but... i really miss the old arcadefight, with heroic difficulty. Could the weighting and difficulty for it be increased, or could it please have its own gametype? Imo, it was the best part of the old firefight, and everybodies missing out on it.
5. Any chance of a legendary gametype?
I have no clue what the player count for firefight is, so i understand why you'd just have 3 gametypes, but maybe throw it randomly extremely lightly weighted, into the limited gametype?
And btw, again..i really do miss arcadefight, with heroic difficulty.
I see what you did with jackal shields 😂
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo Reach
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: I was playing Firefight Arcade in the Matchmaking playlist (the gametype was Arcadefight, on the Glacier map). We just finished the final wave of the 3rd round, and suddenly there was a brief black screen and all the scores were reduced to 0. We still had our weapons that we'd picked up and were in the same positions, but the score had completely reset. The bonus round started and went normally, then the game ended as normal, awarding the standard amount of XP.
  • REPRO STEPS: I don't know what caused the bug to happen. Possible relevant info: the gametype was Arcadefight on the Glacier map. One player had quit early on, so we had 3 players (I was playing by myself, I don't know about the other 2 players). The trigger point was probably us finishing the final wave of the 3rd round (right before the bonus round started).
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: The other gamertags in the match were: "Melmonator" (they quit early on), "AchievedKnight3", and "IPerFexionZx".
This glitch happened for the 2nd time today.
Again, the mode was Arcadefight, but on the Installation 04 map this time. It happened when the 4th wave of the 1st round started.
Given the similarities, the trigger for this glitch is probably when playing Arcadefight and starting a new wave.
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: I was playing Firefight Arcade in the Matchmaking playlist (the gametype was Arcadefight, on the Glacier map). We just finished the final wave of the 3rd round, and suddenly there was a brief black screen and all the scores were reduced to 0. We still had our weapons that we'd picked up and were in the same positions, but the score had completely reset. The bonus round started and went normally, then the game ended as normal, awarding the standard amount of XP.
  • REPRO STEPS: I don't know what caused the bug to happen. Possible relevant info: the gametype was Arcadefight on the Glacier map. One player had quit early on, so we had 3 players (I was playing by myself, I don't know about the other 2 players). The trigger point was probably us finishing the final wave of the 3rd round (right before the bonus round started).
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: The other gamertags in the match were: "Melmonator" (they quit early on), "AchievedKnight3", and "IPerFexionZx".
Again, the mode was Arcadefight, but on the Installation 04 map this time. It happened when the 4th wave of the 1st round started.
Given the similarities, the trigger for this glitch is probably when playing Arcadefight and starting a new wave.
Is this the glitch you mean?
https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/safetym33ting/video/89264649
That looks like it, yes. If it is the exact same one, then Arcadefight can be eliminated as a cause, since you were playing FRGfight.
That looks like it, yes. If it is the exact same one, then Arcadefight can be eliminated as a cause, since you were playing FRGfight.
I haven't played a 100 firefight games yet, but I've gotten this glitch maybe 5-10 times now, seems towards the ends of the games. And everytime it happens, i think that im going to disconnect, which has been happening recently too. 3 players in that clip, 1 who quit early, or disconnected. Its like its trying to reconnect the players and resets the score
Does the double xp also include firefight matchmaking?
Does the double xp also include firefight matchmaking?
Yes.
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: I was playing Firefight Arcade in the Matchmaking playlist (the gametype was Fiestafight, on the Outpost map). All three other players left, but I stayed for the entire duration of the match (approximately 20 minutes). When it was over, I got the XP for finishing the match, but NO XP AT ALL for the various medals I got (my score was 51,948, and I got well over 100 medals).
  • REPRO STEPS: I don't know what caused the bug to happen. Maybe because everyone but me left? Or maybe because it took the entire given duration? These two things are my best guess as to why this happened, since they've never happened to me before.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: None.
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: I was playing a round of doubles firefight on waterfront, and I was reading the little help message that pops up at the bottom before a game starts. I can’t quote it exactly, but it was saying that the last wave has more difficult enemies. This is how the end of it looked. “The last wave of a round is a boss round, which will have more difficulty enemies.” In the end, it was a typo, not a glitch. Not sure if reporting typos is allowed here, but screw it.
  • REPRO STEPS: Just play firefight I guess. A tip like this isn’t map specific or anything,
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: None.
Here's one from last night. Rocketfight.
https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/safetym33ting/video/89567232Its happening more frequently for me now, but im still getting xp.
Its probably lag related. And on the subject of lag....look at this dropship dissapear and reappear.
Im guessing this is to reduce lag? Never seen this before, or in old reach firefight..
https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/safetym33ting/video/89567295
could you guys allow legendary limited firefight? heroic is way too easy
ODST Firefight please bring this when ODST PC drops!
After killing enemies, there's frequently a delay before hearing their death cries. About one second.
Halo: Reach Firefight

Problem: Since the launch of Halo: Reach, the matchmaking stats for firefight haven't worked properly and I haven't found any information on this issue. Anytime I go to career/statistics for Halo: Reach, some of the statistics just list 0 instead of the proper number. Reloading the game and console don't fix it. Stats for firefight such as kills, deaths, and vehicle kills always display 0, while others such as total time and total waves always work. I would really like to be able to see these statistics.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7