Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Flight 3 Phase 2 - Build Not Showing Up

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
Hi folks - The team is investigating a potential issue where MCC Insiders are not able to see/access the MCC Insider build within the Xbox Insider app. All MCC Insiders who are confirmed and registered as of 12PM yesterday (7/30) SHOULD now be able to access the game build.

If you are certain you're confirmed and registered for the MCC Insider Program as of 12PM yesterday, and you are NOT seeing the build in the Xbox Insider app, please post below and let us know. We'll check some gamertags and see if there's a larger issue with the user group that may have omitted players.

NOTE: If you registered for the MCC Insider Program a while ago and have since changed your gamertag, you will NOT be able to access the game build. We don't have your new gamertag in the system so you'll have to re-register again for the MCC Insider Program and wait for the next round of player onboarding. New MCC Insiders will be added every Monday going forward and will include any new Insiders that have signed up since the last Monday.

Update: 7/31 3:00
We have investigated numerous reports from users who do not have access to the build in this thread and across other social medias who have signed up for the MCC Insider program. We have noticed that several issues have appeared for users who have registered.
  • No matching gamertag - Incorrect at time of sign-up or changed gamertag.
  • No Xbox Live - Xbox Live Gold is required.
  • No Xbox One - If a profile is not on an Xbox One, you can't join the program.
  • People who are not 18+ - You must be at least 18 years of age.
  • Multiple Sign-ups from same IP too quickly - spam protections are in place to prevent spamming and if you sign up multiple times from the same IP it will cancel your registration.
  • Regions not supported for the Insider program - Russia, Brazil, Taiwan, and Korea.
If you have signed up and are over 18, live in regions others than those listed above, have an Xbox Live Gold enabled account on an Xbox One, but still can't access the Xbox Insider build - please re-register.

Please navigate to aka.ms/mccsignup and re-register.
Hi,

I can't see the build. I have a the original MCC so deleted it seeing if it would show and it does not.
I am in the Alpha Ring and gamertag is : wrexham gamer

Cheers
Hi.

Can't see the build also.
Gamertag: SharkusFishus.
GT: Munish Thiara

I'm sure I entered a couple months back , tried it again last nights as well. Appreciate you looking into this.
no build fof me either tag grimequation274
I registered back in March and received a confirmation email but I don't have the MCC Insider build.
Gamertag: why
Same problem for me. GT is KillerGrunt1337
Same. GT: TiltedSpade
Same issue, GT: Ricolando.
Hello.

Can't see the build.
GT: ANDROYD rus.
I've joined the program in march.
Hey all, when you say "Can't see the build", do you mean you can't see MCC Insider in the Insider Hub or that you can see the MCC Insider in the Insider Hub but the Store page fails to load? I need to clarify this for investigation. Thanks!
Hi there, I am unable to see the build

Gamertag: Phyore v1
IK Grubb wrote:
Hey all, when you say "Can't see the build", do you mean you can't see MCC Insider in the Insider Hub or that you can see the MCC Insider in the Insider Hub but the Store page fails to load? I need to clarify this for investigation. Thanks!
I don't see MCC listed in the Insider Hub at all. I can see other ongoing tests such as PUBG, but MCC just doesn't appear in the list.
IK Grubb wrote:
For clarification; I can't see MCC Insider in the Insider Hub.
Gamertag - iUseLTmoreThnRT

I can't see halo MCC in the insider hub, signed up April 3rd.
GT: Im a bad 5 star

unable to see build. Been checking throughout the day.
Unable to see in Inside Hub, GT: Ricolando
IK Grubb wrote:
MCC is not in the insider hub at all. Thanks for looking into this!
Hi,

The link from the Insider Hub takes me to the store placeholder but the Install button is greyed out (can't click on it).

Hope that helps

Wrexham Gamer
IK Grubb wrote:
I don't see MCC listed in the Insider Hub at all. I can see other ongoing tests such as PUBG, but MCC just doesn't appear in the list.
Hi,

I can't see the build. I have a the original MCC so deleted it seeing if it would show and it does not.
I am in the Alpha Ring and gamertag is : wrexham gamer

Cheers
It looks like you were successfully added to the group and may have gotten the build already today. Can you confirm that you are unblocked now?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10