5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 10
IK Grubb wrote:
IK Grubb wrote:
ske7ch wrote:
Update: 7/31 3:00We have investigated numerous reports from users who do not have access to the build in this thread and across other social medias who have signed up for the MCC Insider program. We have noticed that several issues have appeared for users who have registered.
  • No matching gamertag - Incorrect at time of sign-up or changed gamertag.
  • No Xbox Live - Xbox Live Gold is required.
  • No Xbox One - If a profile is not on an Xbox One, you can't join the program.
  • People who are not 18+ - You must be at least 18 years of age.
  • Multiple Sign-ups from same IP too quickly - spam protections are in place to prevent spamming and if you sign up multiple times from the same IP it will cancel your registration.
  • Regions not supported for the Insider program - Russia, Brazil, Taiwan, and Korea.
If you have signed up and are over 18, live in regions others than those listed above, have an Xbox Live Gold enabled account on an Xbox One, but still can't access the Xbox Insider build - please re-register.

Please navigate to aka.ms/mccsignup and re-register.
Every profile that I have investigated today has fallen into one of these bullet points. I have personally investigated every single profile called out in this thread as of 4:30pm. The majority of issues are being caused by the bullet-point that I have highlighted, but I have seen every single one of these at least once today.

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO MCC INSIDER RIGHT NOW, YOU WILL NEED TO RE-REGISTER!!! ONLY SEND ONE REGISTRATION REQUEST!!! YOU WILL GET SPAM FILTERED IF YOU MAKE MULTIPLE REGISTRATION ATTEMPTS, EVEN IF YOU GET A CONFIRMATION EMAIL!!

IF YOU HAVE A DISABLED INSTALL BUTTON, FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE BELOW LINK BEFORE REPORTING THE ISSUE!!
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/mcc-insiders-troubleshooting-guide/dc125031-48db-43fa-89f4-28edf33f08ba/posts
When is the submission officially complete? The moment you put in your gamertag, or once you hit 100% on the survey completion?

Edit:

DigitalDog wrote:
Can you confirm that signing up again will not flag me as spam and cancel the request?
Also so as I did signup again today, what timeline can players expect for the next wave of invites so it will show in the Xbox Insider Hub?
Thanks!
I believe there was a post that said every Monday.
1. When the survey is 100% complete and you get your confirmation email.
2. Yes, every Monday is when I will rerun the additions.
:( so sad... I 99.99% confident I only completed it once. Been looking forward to this for a while. Just resubmitted another request. Guess I'll have to wait another week. :/
Signed up awhile back and still haven't gotten anything and with the correct gamertag :(
Gamertag is blind dreams
When in doubt - re-register.
IK Grubb wrote:
IK Grubb wrote:
ske7ch wrote:
Update: 7/31 3:00We have investigated numerous reports from users who do not have access to the build in this thread and across other social medias who have signed up for the MCC Insider program. We have noticed that several issues have appeared for users who have registered.
  • Multiple Sign-ups from same IP too quickly - spam protections are in place to prevent spamming and if you sign up multiple times from the same IP it will cancel your registration.
  • Regions not supported for the Insider program - Russia, Brazil, Taiwan, and Korea.
If you have signed up and are over 18, live in regions others than those listed above, have an Xbox Live Gold enabled account on an Xbox One, but still can't access the Xbox Insider build - please re-register.

Every profile that I have investigated today has fallen into one of these bullet points. I have personally investigated every single profile called out in this thread as of 4:30pm. The majority of issues are being caused by the bullet-point that I have highlighted, but I have seen every single one of these at least once today.

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO MCC INSIDER RIGHT NOW, YOU WILL NEED TO RE-REGISTER!!! ONLY SEND ONE REGISTRATION REQUEST!!! YOU WILL GET SPAM FILTERED IF YOU MAKE MULTIPLE REGISTRATION ATTEMPTS, EVEN IF YOU GET A CONFIRMATION EMAIL!!

IF YOU HAVE A DISABLED INSTALL BUTTON, FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE BELOW LINK BEFORE REPORTING THE ISSUE!!
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/mcc-insiders-troubleshooting-guide/dc125031-48db-43fa-89f4-28edf33f08ba/posts
When is the submission officially complete? The moment you put in your gamertag, or once you hit 100% on the survey completion?

Edit:

DigitalDog wrote:
Can you confirm that signing up again will not flag me as spam and cancel the request?
Also so as I did signup again today, what timeline can players expect for the next wave of invites so it will show in the Xbox Insider Hub?
Thanks!
I believe there was a post that said every Monday.
1. When the survey is 100% complete and you get your confirmation email.
2. Yes, every Monday is when I will rerun the additions.
:( so sad... I 99.99% confident I only completed it once. Been looking forward to this for a while. Just resubmitted another request. Guess I'll have to wait another week. :/
It's unfortunate, but thank you for resubmitting.
IK Grubb wrote:
ske7ch wrote:

My post was just prior to your message here, and in fear of throwing myself into the Spam Filter hole, can I ask if I'm on the side of matters where I need to send another MCC Insider registration request?

For reference, Gamertag: ArtemMoshkovich
IK Grubb wrote:
ske7ch wrote:

I have verified that none of the issues above impact me. I have re-registered, though.

While thinking about it, I was curious if "home" Xboxs were investigated. I have gold and my account is on "my" Xbox. However, I have another Xbox set to my "home" Xbox (my girlfriend's). For some extra, relevant info, my girlfriend also signed up and was confirmed as an MCC insider several months ago, but she doesn't have gold (she uses mine since that's my "home" Xbox). However, we have the insider build installing on her Xbox from her account. Is it possible not having my Xbox be my "home" Xbox prevents me from seeing it? Will I be able to see it if I re-register?

I'm trying to ensure that come next Monday, I'm not in the same boat again. Any chance you can let users in again this week, as a special, one-off attempt, given all the issues?

Once again, my GT: Jacoby04
Hi there, Did I have to join the Insider Program FROM WITHIN THE XBOX INSIDER hub in order for me to be considered "in the program" I joined the MCC insider program via waypoint/email and have been receiving emails for a long time before the Flights had ever started. At this point, when I go into the Insider App, under insider content, I could see the MCC Insider Program option, and I selected "Join" and now it just says "pending" What does this mean? My Gamertag is: Starside Ghost.
I registered a while ago and the build isn't showing up in the Xbox Insider Hub.
My GamerTag: Major Sousa
ske7ch wrote:
Hi folks - The team is investigating a potential issue where MCC Insiders are not able to see/access the MCC Insider build within the Xbox Insider app. All MCC Insiders who are confirmed and registered as of 12PM yesterday (7/30) SHOULD now be able to access the game build.

If you are certain you're confirmed and registered for the MCC Insider Program as of 12PM yesterday, and you are NOT seeing the build in the Xbox Insider app, please post below and let us know. We'll check some gamertags and see if there's a larger issue with the user group that may have omitted players.

NOTE: If you registered for the MCC Insider Program a while ago and have since changed your gamertag, you will NOT be able to access the game build. We don't have your new gamertag in the system so you'll have to re-register again for the MCC Insider Program and wait for the next round of player onboarding. New MCC Insiders will be added every Monday going forward and will include any new Insiders that have signed up since the last Monday.

Not available in Brazil?! Why?!?1!? 😭
Hi, I can’t see the build. I’ve been part of the Insider program for years so I need some help.
I cannot see the mcc build in the insider app. Gamertag is Greensquad414
Registered on like April 3rd, thought id for sure be playing by now, really disappointed.

ive registered again and hopefully I’m not at the back of the line. Friends who I urged to sign up are already in, the same people I encouraged to play this broken game to try to keep halo alive. Please come through 343 this is frustrating as hell.
no build showing for me gt barn3yz
Changed my gamertag a while back now waiting to be re entered into the program. Love it but still can't wait to access the build.
Gamertag = " Im not the same. "
cyclingRaptor96
Jacoby04 wrote:
IK Grubb wrote:
ske7ch wrote:

I have verified that none of the issues above impact me. I have re-registered, though.

While thinking about it, I was curious if "home" Xboxs were investigated. I have gold and my account is on "my" Xbox. However, I have another Xbox set to my "home" Xbox (my girlfriend's). For some extra, relevant info, my girlfriend also signed up and was confirmed as an MCC insider several months ago, but she doesn't have gold (she uses mine since that's my "home" Xbox). However, we have the insider build installing on her Xbox from her account. Is it possible not having my Xbox be my "home" Xbox prevents me from seeing it? Will I be able to see it if I re-register?

I'm trying to ensure that come next Monday, I'm not in the same boat again. Any chance you can let users in again this week, as a special, one-off attempt, given all the issues?

I can try to work something out tomorrow. I want to see all of you guys in game. Catching literally thousands of gamertags coming back as invalid due to spelling, age, lack of gold, never signed in to an Xbox (????), and other things was really heartbreaking for me. And the amount of people with multiple registration attempts getting filtered was crazy.
Hi there, Did I have to join the Insider Program FROM WITHIN THE XBOX INSIDER hub in order for me to be considered "in the program" I joined the MCC insider program via waypoint/email and have been receiving emails for a long time before the Flights had ever started. At this point, when I go into the Insider App, under insider content, I could see the MCC Insider Program option, and I selected "Join" and now it just says "pending" What does this mean? My Gamertag is: Starside Ghost.
Pending means it's running registration to get the build. This can take a while. If it errors out after some time, hard reboot you console and try again. Next time you go to Insider after that, you should have the option to See In Store.
Bio wrote:
Registered on like April 3rd, thought id for sure be playing by now, really disappointed.

ive registered again and hopefully I’m not at the back of the line. Friends who I urged to sign up are already in, the same people I encouraged to play this broken game to try to keep halo alive. Please come through 343 this is frustrating as hell.
I looked you up 3 times today and your gamertag wasn't in any of our batches for processing. I saw like 300 other profiles with "Bio" in them. Maybe you used a different email to sign up? When did you re-register today?
IK Grubb wrote:
Jacoby04 wrote:
IK Grubb wrote:
ske7ch wrote:

I can try to work something out tomorrow. I want to see all of you guys in game. Catching literally thousands of gamertags coming back as invalid due to spelling, age, lack of gold, never signed in to an Xbox (????), and other things was really heartbreaking for me. And the amount of people with multiple registration attempts getting filtered was crazy.
Well, this is embarrassing... I misspelled my gamertag this time around... should I submit another request, or...?
IK Grubb wrote:
Jacoby04 wrote:
IK Grubb wrote:
ske7ch wrote:

Well, this is embarrassing... I misspelled my gamertag this time around... should I submit another request, or...?
Submit a new request tomorrow morning.
Still not seeing anything, but last post I didn’t post my gamertag, even though it’s linked with my Username.

My Gamertag: Hennex Forest
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 10