5. 8
  6. 9
  7. ...
  8. 10
IK Grubb wrote:
Lewis cook wrote:
Lewis cook wrote:
GT: Lewis cook

I joined the insider program a while ago and received the confirmation email. I checked the xbox insider app and there was no MCC content available. I've have just checked again today and there was the "MCC insider program".

I've clicked on that which has asked me to join, so i did, which gave me access to that program, but still have no access to the latest MCC build content to download.

Any help here?
Any update on myself?

Even if its just saying there was something wrong my end and i need to just wait or something wrong at your end
Sorry, this one got buried. I need more info. You have access to MCC Insider but can't download it? When you select "Show in Store" under the "Manage" button, what happens?
My apologies, this was my own stupidity. Looking more in detail, i'm at the stage where the install button is greyed out. again, sorry for the inconvenience...

I guess my own excitement got the better of me

UPDATE: I've changed my location at it is now letting me install
Postums wrote:
Gamerscore wrote:
Changed my gamertag a while back now waiting to be re entered into the program. Love it but still can't wait to access the build.
Gamertag = " Im not the same. "
You will need to re-register if you have not already.
Gotcha, re-registered last night.
I can't see Halo MCC in the Insider Hub. GT: RussianSpyDee
MCC not showing up on Xbox Insider Hub signed up yesterday. GT: LFG Noobsssssss
I ended up signing up again for the MCC Insider Program last night and the download has now just appeared in the Xbox Insider Hub. The download appears to be working! I'll leave an update if I run into an further issues with the Insider build.
Ok dudes. Magic. I took a snapshot of this thread at about 9am PST and got another handful of people added. To the ~40 of you that reported this yesterday and dropped me GTs, you all should now have access. <3

To everyone who posted their gamertags today and re-registered, you will get in by next Monday. If you have not posted here yet and are about to, go register on the website and you will get in by next Monday.
Hi all,

I joined ccessfully, but when I get to the store I’m unable to install (gray install button).

Thank you.
IK Grubb wrote:
Ok dudes. Magic. I took a snapshot of this thread at about 9am PST and got another handful of people added. To the ~40 of you that reported this yesterday and dropped me GTs, you all should now have access. <3

To everyone who posted their gamertags today and re-registered, you will get in by next Monday. If you have not posted here yet and are about to, go register on the website and you will get in by next Monday.
Thanks the help; it's much appreciated!
Hi all,

I joined ccessfully, but when I get to the store I’m unable to install (gray install button).

Thank you.
BUG 1: UNABLE TO INSTALL MCC INSIDERSome individuals are experiencing the inability to select the Install button from within the Xbox Insider App. Here are some steps to mitigate that issue.
Resolution
  1. Press the Xbox Jewel (“guide button”) and navigate to “Settings” inside of the System tab.
  2. Highlight “System” and select “Console Info”.
  3. Choose to “Reset Console” with the “Reset and keep my games & apps.”
Once you have re-added your profile to the Xbox and navigated the MCC Insider Program page from within the Xbox Insider Program you will be able to install the game again.
Received confirmation a while back but build is not showing up for me either.

I Anti Saint I
greySoul13 wrote:
Hi

I haven't read the whole thread but this is what I did to 'fix' some of the issues.

I did a complete recycle of my xb1x.(unplugged from wall).
The MCC then showed back up in the Insiders app BUT install was greyed out.

I cannot take credit for this fix but I live in Canada and region set to Canada.
Someone from New Zealand I believe had the same issue.
What he did and I also did was to switch region to United States, restarted box.

Install no longer greyed out.
Download.
Change Region back.
Restart.
Enjoy.

Cheers
I can confirm this works! Thank you
IK Grubb wrote:
Y0EY wrote:
Re-registered last night and got another confirmation. Not sure if there is anything i can do at this point but wait. I registered back in April and have a confirmation from then as well, have always had gold, same Xbox, 18+ from USA, never changed my gamertag or anything on the list of known issues.

GT: Y0EY (0 is a zero)
Yea I already got yours. No need to repost it. I'm seeing everyone's requests as they come in. I just can't respond to everyone individually. I'm trying though lol.
Hey Grubb sorry for the repost i know youre hard at work and i just wanna let you know its appreciated

update: i got it and its installing now, thank you again for all the hard work youre doing
Hi, I am unable to see the flight build in the xbox insider app and I signed up March the 28th and my gamer tag is Tsight
Hello I can’t see the build on the insider app I signed up in April and my Gt is SilkyPilky.
Thank you
I joined successfully but it's not showing up in the insider content section
Nothing showing for me either
GT: NuclearMetal84
Same issue here. GT: ChrisInsom

Not showing up in Insider Hub despite getting the email.
My build isn't showing. I did the survey yesterday and got the email saying I did it as well this morning
My gt is I Andre I
I changed my gamertag a couple weeks ago. Was Strong5hot and now I changed it to LeftSide94. Please re-instate me I just want to play some MCC... lol. I read that if you change your gamertag you're unable to download it.
My build is not showing.

Gamertag: Joe T8
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. ...
  8. 10