Hi everyone, new to MCC and I realise this game has issues and that it's currently being worked on which is great, but does anyone else just get plain horrible connectivity? I just struggle to get kills yet get destroyed so easily which is by far the worst game I have ever played in terms of this issue. It's such a shame and so frustrating and I really hope this changes as I'd love to experience this game more. Am I alone with this issue?
This has literally been the experience for MCC player's since 2014...where have you been? lol
This has literally been the experience for MCC player's since 2014...where have you been? lol
New Blood. Researched.
(That's a Halo Wars 1 joke)
Welcome to MCC, expect a better connection after March of this year. Maybe.
Ok thanks guys, wow it's been an issue for so long then! might just put it aside until the patch has been released... thanks again
ZacBum wrote:
Ok thanks guys, wow it's been an issue for so long then! might just put it aside until the patch has been released... thanks again
It was launch issue soldier, can't wait till it gets fixed.
Oh and your welcome!
ZacBum wrote:
It was launch issue soldier, can't wait till it gets fixed.
Oh and your welcome!
Ok might see you on the MCC battlefield after this release (just probably not before) thanks Sarge 😉
ZacBum wrote:
ZacBum wrote:
Ok might see you on the MCC battlefield after this release (just probably not before) thanks Sarge 😉
Now problem soldier 👍
Most of my game are very smooth. There are the occasional ones where everyone is lagging up a storm though.
I just started to play last night first game people quit then next 5 were good. I don't like after a game it sends me back to the lobby menu to select another game. If i remember correct previously when you were in a lobby it would just bring you to the next game- you had to quit to get out.