halo mcc needs to reset the ranks of the ranked lists
all haloes should give the same performance and teamwork exp
in firefight the teamwork should be fixed, it is difficult to get exp by teamwork in firefight
If they reset the ranks it still needs to be someway of showing or maintain ones rank. The players that reached a 50 in any playlist shouldn´t be punished by having their rank removed in my opinion. They have worked towards that rank and earned it.
But I do think that there needs to be more emphasis or attraction to play the ranked playlists. More XP payout or nameplates or something.
Ies Deux wrote:
halo mcc needs to reset the ranks of the ranked lists
all haloes should give the same performance and teamwork exp
in firefight the teamwork should be fixed, it is difficult to get exp by teamwork in firefight
I disagree with resetting people’s ranks in competitive. It is not easy to reach a level 50 in ranked, and if everyone knew that after all your hard work when a new season starts you lose all your progress, no one would want to consistently play in competitive and the already small population would decrease even more.
If they reset the ranks it still needs to be someway of showing or maintain ones rank. The players that reached a 50 in any playlist shouldn´t be punished by having their rank removed in my opinion. They have worked towards that rank and earned it.
But I do think that there needs to be more emphasis or attraction to play the ranked playlists. More XP payout or nameplates or something.
I agree 100%. Maybe the new challenges system coming will help players earn more XP. I’d like to see some nameplates for ranking up in competitive.
Invasion is my most played competitive playlist. I really want it to be moved to social honestly but the downside of that would be losing my rank. And yeah, it also feels like my rank doesn't matter. Xp and nameplates are a great idea for that.
CaNateyen wrote:
Invasion is my most played competitive playlist. I really want it to be moved to social honestly but the downside of that would be losing my rank. And yeah, it also feels like my rank doesn't matter. Xp and nameplates are a great idea for that.
I can totally agree with you that should probably be moved to the social match composer aswell. Feels like the ultimate social gametype