3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 13
  • MCC HALO GAME: All 5
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: When we play a mission, the next level should be loaded. So when we have finished a mission, we won't need to look at the menu screen.
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: When we play a mission, the next level should be loaded. So when we have finished a mission, we won't need to look at the menu screen.
which one exactly is the 5th Halo game? :P
Hello, i have a problem with the archievements of the campaign,
specifically with the ones of finish a campaign; for your attention, thanks!
Achievements aren't linked to the Insider flights, I don't think.
Okay to start off there are some issues i thought would be fixed with the update but are not.

• In Halo Combat Evolved the original sound effects for the guns are STILL missing.
  • In Halo 2 the Bandanna skull still doesn't work with plasma weapons or weapons with a battery such as the plasma pistol, plasma rifle and the sentinel beam. This does however work with plasma weapons in halo 1.
  • In Halo 2 there are still enemies in the campaign who duel wielded in the original xbox version but not here. A good example of this is in the mission Cairo Station around the half way point where Masterchief takes a step outside the ship and is greeted by two jetpack elites. In the original game these elites were duel wielding plasma rifles, but they are not in Halo 2 anniversary.
Please fix this 343 so we can get the classic Halo experience that was promised to come with the MCC's campaigns. Also if anyone knows where i could report these bugs/issues please reply or report these for me.

Thank you.
right here works for reporting. I'm going through and compiling all of them.
Achievements aren't linked to the Insider flights, I don't think.
Yes - achievements are not present in the insider version of the game.
xsv wrote:
Halo 3: ODST ofc.
xsv wrote:
this thread is for the mcc insider, the beta version of mcc, not the retail version
MCC HALO GAME: Halo CE Anniversary only

ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Drastic lighting changes when reaching the interiors of "The Silent Cartographer". I found many instances when the lighting would harshly change from bright exteriors to darker lit rooms. It wasn't only when transitioning from outdoor areas to indoor, I had 4 or 5 instances where the lighting would change while being underground. Specificly in the map room is where it was most noticeable.

https://1drv.ms/v/s!Am8eAyeGrYV4rS5NeuQSYEocmWnU

Also I have noticed in this build that Xbox DVR clips seem to be very choppy, pausing almost every second. It doesn't effect the clips on Xbox, but when uploaded to OneDrive, they begin to skip. I haven't had this problem with the original MCC, so I am not sure if it is a OneDrive issue with this build, or if something has changed on my end to cause this.
During the beginning of the mission "The Storm" on Halo 3 the warthog I was riding in stopped right as we exited the tunnel. It was as if there was some object blocking the way and the driver had to move around. I was playing on normal difficulty but I doubt that has anything to do with this bug. I did start the intro sequence to the mission last night but stopped and reloaded the mission today from the beginning maybe that's why.

I've also noticed during several Halo 3 missions that the auto targeting (I'm not sure if that's the correct term) is overpowering. It will drag my crosshairs over to another enemy or make me follow the enemy I was aiming at before instead of letting me change targets. I understand that this is the purpose of that system and maybe it's just me but I feel like it's too "strong" and takes control of your movement.

During the blur cinematic on the mission "Regret" in Halo 2 Cortana says the line "That's the largest covenant fleet......" a few milliseconds before the fleet comes into view.
xsv wrote:
this thread is for the mcc insider, the beta version of mcc, not the retail version
It's something that still happens with the other games, and with the Insider version as well. Not sure it's quite a "bug", or anything that can be fixed though.

USCRuss72 wrote:
During the blur cinematic on the mission "Regret" in Halo 2 Cortana says the line "That's the largest covenant fleet......" a few milliseconds before the fleet comes into view.
That happened in the retail as well. Perhaps Cortana judged it from the Slipspace fields? You hear them before the ships even show up, as well.
xsv wrote:
It's something that still happens with the other games, and with the Insider version as well. Not sure it's quite a "bug", or anything that can be fixed though.

USCRuss72 wrote:
That happened in the retail as well. Perhaps Cortana judged it from the Slipspace fields? You hear them before the ships even show up, as well.
Well in the classic version of that cutscene she says it after the ships show up. She very well could have judged it from the slipspace signatures but it ruins the climax of seeing this huge fleet come in if she says it before.
A fairly major issue: Playlists do not track progress correctly

Game: Halo 2
Playlist: Normal Campaign
Repro Steps:
1) Start playlist in Co-op -- the game will skip the first two missions, as those are single player only. These first two missions do NOT get tracked as completed
2) Finish the rest of the playlist (solo or co-op, doesn't matter)
3) Playlist will show 13/15 completed, will NOT count as a completed playlist even though the last mission was finished
4) Went back and restarted the playlist in single player, went through the first two missions, playlist now showed 15/15 completed
5) Playlist still NOT counted as complete.
System: Xbox One X (tho I'm sure it wouldn't matter)

I'm guessing the playlist completion only checks for completion on the last mission (to ensure you're all the way through the playlist) AND requires all prior missions complete (to ensure you're not just hopping in w/ a friend on the last mission). I'd recommend just counting those short single-player-only missions as completed if you end up skipping them due to co-op. I think the book end cutscenes have a similar issue in Halo 4.
xsv wrote:
xsv wrote:
I know.. But Halo 3: ODST should also get that function..
Mission: 343 Guilty Spark

Issue: THERE’S NO BLOOD GOING DOWN THE ELEVATOR!
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 2
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: In Pre-Release 1.453.0.0 I would randomly get an extremely aggravating audio glitch that sounds like very high pitch screeching. It would occur quite frequently for me. I have since uninstalled the Halo 2 Campaign and reinstalled it using Intelligent Delivery and have not experienced this issue again.
  • REPRO STEPS: The audio glitch appears to occur more frequently when I’m in an area where there are multiple audio sources present in the Campaign.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: Game clip (WATCH ON LOW VOLUME) - https://youtu.be/Le5aDQbFpnc
Shxgy SHK wrote:
Mission: 343 Guilty Spark

Issue: THERE’S NO BLOOD GOING DOWN THE ELEVATOR!
I noticed that too when I switched to remastered graphics.
During the mission "Cortana" in Halo 3 the energy sword would not work sometimes. I would hit the enemy and it wouldn't do a thing. It was if I was hitting a wall and eventually it did kill them. I've only noticed this with Flood Elites everything else dies just fine. I was playing on normal difficulty if that helps.
Halo game: Halo 4
Bug/Issue: On the mission Infinity the dialogue audio stops playing. Background ambiance and gun sound effects still work however all dialogue audio is gone. Subtitles still appear
I detectes un some streams a bug of audio un missions of halo 4
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 13