Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Insider - Flight 3 Feedback - Campaign

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. ...
  7. 13
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 4
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Character's do not have audio at various points during the mission Midnight. Their face pops up in the HUD during their dialogue portions and I see them talking, but no audio. Other audio portions that don't have a character's face appear on the HUD seem to work fine, only when their faces appear is there a problem.
EDIT: It's not just Midnight. I've seen the same issue with missions Infinity and Composer.

Also, the audio levels for some dialogue portions seems very quiet and I can barely hear. I could barely hear Capt. del Rio at the end of the Infinity mission when the MAC gun shoots the Didact's ship. I've noticed it elsewhere.

Also, cutscenes seem to stutter a lot. This has happened with H4 and H2:A. Some moments seemed to load in blurry, possibly low res textures or something, during the cutscenes.
  • REPRO STEPS:
  • ADDITIONAL INFO:
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Crashed on Controller disconnect
  • REPRO STEPS:
1. Controller disconnected
2. people still spoke in party chat
3. turned controller back on and no response.
4. eventually people stopped talking
5. I had to turn xbox off and back on.
6. it eventually turned off, after a hard reset.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO:
My controller disconnected due to battery pack being low. It disconnected and once I returned to turn the controller back on. The system froze and the game, or xbox would not respond. I however could hear people talking in the xbox party feature but still no response. The game made a small menu sound effect but still nothing. The party chat stopped after a while. I had to do a hard system restart at the xbox. This was on Halo CE so not sure if this matters? I am playing with also a xbox one x.
Based on what I’ve played so far across the campaigns in the latest build it seems that the difficulty is off. Specifically while I was playing on normal difficulty it felt as though I was playing Heroic.
HALO: CE ANNIVERSARY:
1.While playing the start of halo anniversary in the beginning when Keyes gives you Cortana on the chip after the cutscene Keyes is floating in the air
2.during cutscene when entering the halo ring atmosphere the settings screen popped up on it's own and the cutscene was still running in background
Halo: CE Anniversary

The first terminal on the mission "Halo" won't activate
Any chance of Sword Glitching being enabled for Halo 2 campaign? I'd love to beat my record of 10 minutes and change on the level Regret on Legendary.
Build 1.468.1.0: In Halo 4, Forerunner mission, many voice clips seem to be missing. Notably some Cortana and Del Rio lines.
I guess terminals were deactivated so they would not crash the game.
Couple of things on The Covenant
GAME: HALO 3
LEVEL: The Covenant
ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Strange AI behaviours of banshees from rally point bravo heading to the third tower, banshees clumped together.
Also, Green Phantoms Disappear midair

REPROD: Started at rally point bravo, with grunt b day, iwhbyd and cowbell

Additional details: (GAME DVR) https://1drv.ms/v/s!AvUNMaKESGgtpjGqmQI5bSJ4GeZi
https://1drv.ms/v/s!AvUNMaKESGgtpjL4nyX1dMx3sCcz
Any chance of Sword Glitching being enabled for Halo 2 campaign? I'd love to beat my record of 10 minutes and change on the level Regret on Legendary.
It is.
Halo CE

• *The level "Truth and Reconciliation" ends before your reach end of the level
  • *Terminal's don't activate
Halo 2

• * The level "Arbiter" ends before reaching the end
  • *Terminal's don't activate
Halo 4

• *On the level "Infinity" you can't hear Andrew Del Rio when he talks to you after clearing the cargo bay before getting in the Mantis.
ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Strange AI behaviours of banshees from rally point bravo heading to the third tower, banshees clumped together.

The green phantoms have always disappeared after they dropped off their troops or finished their mission. This was present during the original release of Halo 3 back in 2007. It's not a bug its just something that happens.
Lil Radman wrote:
Based on what I’ve played so far across the campaigns in the latest build it seems that the difficulty is off. Specifically while I was playing on normal difficulty it felt as though I was playing Heroic.
Which Halo games specifically were you playing that felt too difficult? The Halo games such as Halo CE and Halo 2 have a slightly more difficult normal difficulty if I remember correctly.
USCRuss72 wrote:
Lil Radman wrote:
Which Halo games specifically were you playing that felt too difficult? The Halo games such as Halo CE and Halo 2 have a slightly more difficult normal difficulty if I remember correctly.
I've speed ran most of them on normal already and didn't notice any difficulty increase
USCRuss72 wrote:

The green phantoms have always disappeared after they dropped off their troops or finished their mission. This was present during the original release of Halo 3 back in 2007. It's not a bug its just something that happens.
Yeah, they cloak. Once you activate the second tower, if you jump in the Phantom with the Arbiter (if you're fast enough), you can fly off with him (I believe Spark is in there too ... Maybe???) Anyway, a few seconds after the cloak activates, the Phantom despawns and you fall to your death :(

Though, this begs the question: why don't they cloak Phantoms more often?
During the mission "Infinity" on Halo 4 there are some missing dialogue sounds. During the part where you enter a small cave and see a Promethean Knight giving orders to a group of grunts, Cortana's pops up and starts talking but the sound is missing. This also happens while your driving the tank and go up the elevator into the Infinity. Captain Del Rio says something during this part but I'm unable to hear him because the sound is gone.

Another thing I noticed while playing the mission "Infinity" is that during the final part of the mission when you are outside in the mantis defending the missile batteries there are some banshees stuck into the walls of the ship.
Halo 4
  • All of the dialogs that show the small video in the top left corner have no audio
  • During the last cutscene on the mission "Reclaimer" in Halo 4 the bridge room of the Infinity is dull. This is hard to describe but the bridge room during that cutscene was just grey and was like it wasn't fully loaded in.
    MCC HALO GAME: HALO 4 CAMPAIGN

ISSUE/FEEDBACK: BLANK SCREEN WITH ORANGE MARKINGS WHEN CONTINUING FROM LAST CHECKPOINT IN CAMPAIGN OR RESTARTING THE MISSION!!!

REPRO STEPS: Go to main menu and select the mission and complete the mission all the way through!!!

ADDITIONAL INFO: that's the only way to complete a mission is by starting over at Rally Point Alpha at the beginning
    The Forerunner weapons that you pick up during several missions in Halo 4 continue to play the animation that you get when you pick up a certain Forerunner weapon for the first time ever. It happens at the worst times as well for example during the mission "Midnight" when I go to pick up a light rifle during a firefight I get the animation like it's my first time using it.
    USCRuss72 wrote:
    The Forerunner weapons that you pick up during several missions in Halo 4 continue to play the animation that you get when you pick up a certain Forerunner weapon for the first time ever. It happens at the worst times as well for example during the mission "Midnight" when I go to pick up a light rifle during a firefight I get the animation like it's my first time using it.
    I know in the retail MCC they played the animation when you first pick them up (which I liked) but not when you switch to the ones that you're carrying.
    1. 1
    2. ...
    3. 10
    4. 11
    5. 12
    6. ...
    7. 13