Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Insider - Flight 3 Feedback - Campaign

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. ...
  6. 13
All Halo Playlist

• It seems like some playlist don't register the last mission on the leader borads. I just got the fastest time on Composer from Halo 4 with 17:00 mins but since it was the last mission in the playlist it still says unplayed on the leaderboard screen
  • Halo 4

Dialogue Audio missing

At multiple points in the campaign from mission 3 onwards the audio for in-game dialogue disappears. Cortana and Del Rio lose audio.
    Happens at multiple points through the campaign.
    Screenshots: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AofTPPQh2fInhiclhAMFmcHR-iQX

Game: Halo 3
    Issue: Broken model lighting
    Info: The first mission I played was Arrival. Everything looked normal until I got about halfway into the next mission, Sierra 117. I noticed that when I switched to the magnum in broad sunlight, Chief's arms and the magnum itself were way darker than they should have been, almost completely black. As I went on in the mission, more and more models shared these problems. The marines that fight alongside the player are completely black except for a few pieces of their armor and their faces. When I died I noticed that Chief's body was completely black except for two pieces of his armor. It is also worth noting that only weapons (both factions) and allies were affected by this glitch. I did not notice any Covenant that were affected. Once I finished the mission everything looked normal again and unfortunately I was not able to reproduce the issue again.

The campaign settings I had used were mostly default, except I was playing on normal difficulty and I had the IWHBYD and Grunt Birthday Party skulls enabled. At the start of Sierra 117, I had paused multiple times at the beginning of the mission to adjust the look sensitivity.

The link to the screenshots is at the top of this reply. The source files uploaded from the console are there but unfortunately HDR was enabled while I was playing so the images appear darker than they would on my TV. I have also included the screenshots that display on Xbox.com because they are much brighter and easier to see compared to the source files. The names of each image in the Xbox.com folder indicate the points of interest in the image.
    • MCC HALO GAME: Halo: CE, Halo 2 so far... possibly all Halo Games.
    • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Subtitles for H1 and H2 so far as slow to pop up and overlaps over dialogue in a continued conversation. For example: Dialogue exchanged between Arbiter and the Prophets are not synced with each other and subtitles overlap the current line with the older line.
    • REPRO STEPS: Seems like an input delay. Play any cutscene from any Halo and you’ll see the subtitles popping up to late and overlapping multiple dialogues between more than 1 person.
    • ADDITIONAL INFO: N/A
    • MCC HALO GAME: Halo CE
    • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Would recommend increasing volume for Character Audio. Sometimes unable to fully hear conversations without turning up my own TV volume to higher than normal levels or enabling subtitles
    • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 4
    • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: The lightning in the ending cutscene of the level reclaimer ist still bugged. It's like the environment has no lightning at all and ruins one of the best cutscenes in the game
    • REPRO STEPS: Play the level reclaimer until the end and watch the "Surrender that AI" cutscenes inside the Infinity
    • ADDITIONAL INFO: You can see MCCs bugged lightning cutscene here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ijEAuAibHg (skip to the end) and compare it the Halo 4s original version https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSNbzw78Jqo (skip to the end too)
    Locked in lieu of flight 3, phase 2 thread.
    1. 1
    2. ...
    3. 11
    4. 12
    5. ...
    6. 13