Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Insider - Flight 3 Feedback - Campaign

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 13
I have Thursday morning off (eastern time) I’m wondering if anyone wants to try to speed run/normal play, try to break the game and see if we can do the rubber band parallel world. (Desync glitch?) I’m pretty sure no one has figured out why it happens, but I have a feeling it only happens online. With the improved connectivity it may fix it.
I currently have Halo 3 campaign installed. I'm willing to try co-op for that.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo: Combat Evolved.
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: During the ending cutscene of the level "Pillar of Autumn" there seems to be two different Halo rings.
  • REPRO STEPS: Finish the level "Pillar of Autumn" with the remastered graphics.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: https://imgur.com/a/WaoUl2f
GAME: CE
LEVEL: Pillar of Autumn
ISSUE: after the cutscene with Keyes, his neck clips through the front of his shirt.
Game: H4
Level: Spartan Ops Episode 1 (Assuming this occurs in the main campaign as well)
Issue: Some dialouge is bugged and wont sound in game
Hey 343

Can't start Halo 2 and 3 campaign

Halo Ce have some lighting issues
Banamy wrote:
  • MCC HALO GAME: ALL Games
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: I believe the cutscenes should be rendered in native 4k. From what I can tell the h2a cutscenes are just scaled from 1080p.
Wouldn't that negatively affect players who don't have 4k TV's?
Banamy wrote:
  • MCC HALO GAME: ALL Games
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: I believe the cutscenes should be rendered in native 4k. From what I can tell the h2a cutscenes are just scaled from 1080p.
Wouldn't that negatively affect players who don't have 4k TV's?
No, it would still look better because it would be rendered in 4k then downscaled to 1080. This would smooth out the edges and give an overall clearer image.
Audio compression is still an serious issue. Halo CEa,Halo 2c,Halo 4,and Halo 3 all these games need to fix. Such as the weapon sound, music and dialogue. They all sound very quiet compare to the original version, especially when I using my headphone the sound is really out of the og version badly. You can check out in this video. This both need to fix whether in campaign or multiplayer

https://youtu.be/0ZcO_YzhhI4

Plz check it out
I was about to ask if anyone else noticed this. I noticed during flight 2, across all maps and modes but especially on The Pit, the ambient sounds were much louder than gunfire/nades/footsteps (effects) in H3, which was kind of annoying. I just tried start of Flight 3, Halo 2:A and Halo 3 campaigns, the audio balance seemed fine for H2:A but wrong for Halo 3. Music, background character chatter and ambient sounds were much louder than effects.

I also noticed the H2:A aim felt fine but H3 felt loose (a little faster than H2:A at all times) and slippery (occasionally felt even faster, and a couple of times darted). The dead zones seem too large and possibly some input lag giving it the slippery feel (or maybe it's tied to frame rate so it's speed alters as frames drop and increase? though frames seem fairly smooth).

Update: OG H3 on backwards compatible, audio balance whilst not perfect, does sound a little better than MCC:Is Flight 2&3 H3 I think.
Aim on OG H3 seems fine to me, I think the dead zones were quite large anyway.
I also noticed on Flight 3s H3 there seemed to be reduced aim assist compared to OG H3. In MCC:I the AA seems fine up close but disappears quicker at medium and longer ranges than in OG H3, it felt like (I noticed it compared to H2:A but wasn't sure if this was deliberate and present in OG H3 so had to go back and try that).
The differences between OG H3 and MCC:I H3 aiming are not as stark as the differences between H2:A and MCC:I H3 aiming but are present, I think.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 2
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: After going back to the last checkpoint (whether because you died or you reverted), blood/impact textures will start to spawn at a random location on the map, sometimes being pretty big
  • REPRO STEPS: After a battle (and a checkpoint), start reverting or dying to see this happen. It is possible that a battle after the checkpoint will help this occur
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: https://gameclipscontent-d3021.xboxlive.com/xuid-2533274860485369-private/bf76e02e-1e2e-42eb-9996-301abb159136.MP4?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=cfGD7KPzM1BUqObvr82WkrkOJ4g2Xb%2BoPueakaQqohQ%3D&__gda__=1530638530_7ccb2c26d5b5958515c9b872f3a2f107 (sorry about that, copying this in a new tab should do the trick)
EDIT: Also, still Halo 2: The infamous Brute Wraith right before the Control Room in The Great Journey still flips for no reason
Thanks everyone for some fantastic, detailed and helpful feedback and issue reports! These are all being collated and passed on to the team for monitoring.
Game: Halo 2
Issue: Vanishing Phantom, mission "Regret".

This one has been known a while. And I assume many of these low-priority bugs took a back seat to things like fixing the matchmaking, 4K enhancement, and HDR support, which is understandable. But I'm bringing it up here because I know there are going to be more updates and I don't them to be forgotten. The Phantom is supposed to fly in and drop off a Hunter pair, but often times it'll de-spawn before doing so. Here's a clip of the bug.
Hey MrMartini85 - we can't seem to access that link / it's not working. Any chance you can try and post it again for us? Thanks for the feedback!
Hi,
I encounter two voice issues in separate mission and games first when I killed Johnson in Halo 3 on the mission halo he tried to tell me to stop hurting him, his lips moved but he did not say anything.

The second was on Spartin ops on the episode departure and the chapter core, in this situation at the very start Palmer's lips moved on the small picture of her but I did not hear anything. But I did have the Rare combat dialogue becomes more common skull on in this situation not in the halo 3 situation with Sgt Johnson though.

Also, I do have a game clip of Palmer I am just unsure how to upload or link it to these forums any help would be appreciated.
HALODUDED wrote:
Hi,
I encounter two voice issues in separate mission and games first when I killed Johnson in Halo 3 on the mission halo he tried to tell me to stop hurting him, his lips moved but he did not say anything.

The second was on Spartin ops on the episode departure and the chapter core, in this situation at the very start Palmer's lips moved on the small picture of her but I did not hear anything. But I did have the Rare combat dialogue becomes more common skull on in this situation not in the halo 3 situation with Sgt Johnson though.

Also, I do have a game clip of Palmer I am just unsure how to upload or link it to these forums any help would be appreciated.
Hey,
I also experienced the Palmer issue as well (captions still work), but I didn't have any skulls turned on. For the clip, what I would do is upload it to youtube unlisted and just post the link here.
HALODUDED wrote:
Hi,

Hey,
I also experienced the Palmer issue as well (captions still work), but I didn't have any skulls turned on. For the clip, what I would do is upload it to youtube unlisted and just post the link here.
Thanks for the info man. Appreciated.
HALODUDED wrote:
HALODUDED wrote:
Hi,

Hey,
Thanks for the info man. Appreciated.
The video link for Palmer's voice problem in Spartin ops Episode Departure chapter Core. LInk:https://youtu.be/tTNG-cev6hA
When playing Halo CE the assault rifle crosshair has a black line to the right of it, at first I thought it was my tv but I switched to a different weapon and it disappeared then reappeared when I got the assault rifle back out. The easiest way to see the black line is to load up “The Silent Cartographer” then walk into the water once fully submerged you should see it. I’m using a 4K HDR OLED TV on the Xbox One X.
Game: Halo 2 Anniversary
Mission: Metropolis
Error: When the Scarab moves over Bravo Company, it always ends up hitting the radar toward that's to the right of Sgt. Briggs. This results in marines often being killed by the collision, and sometimes the player if they're not in cover back in the hallway. This problem wasn't present in Halo 2, and first cropped up when Halo 2:A came out.
I just joined this but I don't know how to install the update
Game: ALL
Feedback: Game needs to have an in depth progression system plus a smart ranking system. I'd have more fun if I was able to earn exp.
Progression systems would probably be more relevant in Matchmaking, not Campaign.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 13