1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6
Okay, so I was goofing around in Forge and found a couple things. The first one, I let go of a piece, and I lost control and kept falling while in Forge mode. This only happened once to me, but I thought I would bring it up for you to check out.
https://1drv.ms/v/s!Anyq9yHKvaYWkVvqV1gCTnJVZWoM

The second one happens more often. When I go into precision mode to move an object, the object will shift slightly. It's easy enough to correct, just go back to normal mode, then back to precision. This will usually correct the minor shift of the piece.

https://1drv.ms/v/s!Anyq9yHKvaYWkVp6XBFhvInPVsWA

Lastly, I would love it in the pieces such as bridges, and windows, etc... could be smoothed out on the underside in Halo 2 anniversary forge. I sometimes flip pieces over and use them that way, but because they are so uneven it makes the players walking over them stagger, or stutter. This would be an amazing big help with creating stuff in forge.
Radar on Halo 1 CE is offset from the enemy dots, dots are down and to the left of the visual radar. Saw this on sidewinder setting the radar style to waypoints.
MCC AREA OF FOCUS: Menu
ISSUE: Text character blending in with the background eclipse on the left side of the menu UI. For example, when you look at the campaign menu, before selecting it, look to the right of the "The Master Chief Collection" text. The color of the eclipse blend in text in one area. Same thing for the multiplayer menu and individual campaigns. Dont know about the other menus, but assume you should look at it all. This is a silly detail, but Im thinking you ought to know.
-MCC ARE OF FOCUS: User interface
-ISSUE/FEEDBACK: In the mission select menu, sometimes the menu plays the wrong music cue for the game to be played. Example: Halo CEA music plays over Halo 3 menu.
-REPRO STEPS: In my case, just try to select any mission from the mission select menu.
-ADDITIONAL INFO:
I don't know if it's been fixed in the insider build but when you have a long name on CE it can appear over the players score on the scoreboard.
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/j-francesco/video/55163086# (0:23 seconds in)
MCC AREA OF FOCUS: Emblems

FEEDBACK: If the emblems we set up in the menu can't be implemented on our player models in game, I would suggest setting everyone's player model to ALT Seventh Column, effectively removing player model emblems. There's a disconnect when I see a random emblem on my player character, and I'd rather see nothing instead of a random emblem to be honest.
So i noticed the roster is worse than what it was on retail mcc, you can't see who is in a party on your roster anymore and you can't see if someone is in a game, searching or in a lobby. If this isn't a bug why was this changed something so small that didn't do anything besides give you more info on what your friends are doing or playing.
  • MCC AREA OF FOCUS: Intelligent Delivery
  • FEEDBACK: There is a very convenient pop-up message when part of a game finishes downloading and becomes playable. However this is not clearly visible in the Intelligent Delivery menu. I missed one of these pop-ups because of real life things going on and I noticed Halo 3 campaign worked after clicking it accidentally. I then moved to the Intelligent Delivery screen and could not conclude whether Halo 3's campaign was finished downloading or not. (I't was still downloading multiplayer at around 80% or so). A small change could be applied by replacing the white square inside the checkboxes with a checkmark once it's ready to play. That way we can distinguish whether part of a game is playable when downloading both single- and multiplayer components. Alternatively a progress-bar per item could work too. It's a minor thing but I thought I'd mention it for those with slower connections that may miss a pop-up now and then.
The selected language is switched back to original when starting the game, although it is still set in the settings in the selected language.

The sound in the game, is also issued only in the original language, if you set in Russian. Set to German, the sound is also output in German, only the menu remains in English.

When "Matchmacking" I was often thrown out in the loading screen.

No "porten" this time but shots are often empty. If it's peer to peer, the original games can play just as well. Via crossplay course.

Please offer all playlists of each halo title separately. Really all original playlists and all separate without rotation and very important with the display of the population. It prevents the dispute which of the popular playlists deserves to really be there. And you know we do not need to wait for it.

Volume of music in the game, should be adjustable.

Sections OPS episodes-cutscreens are missing.
MCC AREA OF FOCUS: Halo 3 campaign, multiplayer, custom games.
ISSUE/FEEDBACK: I wasn't able to play any kind of game in Halo 3, the game got stuck in the loading screen and after 1-2 minutes I got kicked out (a “leaving the game” message appears on the screen for a bunch of seconds and then the main menu reappears).
REPRO STEPS: It's quite easy to encounter this bug, at least for me, I just need to start any kind of Halo 3 games. I tried with Halo 1, 2 and 4, but they didn't seem to have any problem.
I got invited to the Flight but it didnt give me the option to download the Beta, not even after a week.
  • MCC Area of Focus: Player Emblems
  • Issue/Feedback: Lacking customization option of classic Halo 2; in the original there was a second options for background colors. Since this option does not exist, many old emblems are impossible to create.
My last thread on this got locked so I'll try reposting it here as I was told to:

Wasn't too sure which MCC Insider thread to put these in since they don't exactly fall under any one thread and there's a lot of them too. So I'll just put them all here in one big list. Hopefully this list of bugs helps the MCC team. Some of these bugs have already been fixed as of this posting while a couple turned out to not be bugs after all which I'll mention on the list. Let me know if there's any bugs I missed that I should add to this list:

Video set 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsS7cOM4q4w
  1. Corrupted Installs (already acknowledged, fix is to reinstall MCC Insider without the Intelligent Content Delivery)
  2. Custom Emblems Don't Show On Characters (In Halo 3 it's still random emblems)
  3. Pause Menu freezes game in background even on multiplayer sessions
  4. Multiplayer Theater Mode Disabled (There was a workaround on the original MCC that let's you watch Halo 3 and ODST theater clips together with other players as those games originally supported that feature on the 360 versions. But now that workaround is patched and there's no way to watch theater clips with others anymore)
  5. Wrong Objects and Gold Club Glitch On Sandbox
  6. Destroyed ghosts no longer fly in the air and explode on Halo 2
  7. The headless spartans in cryopods on Halo CE's first level are very visible now when playing in 4K (used to only be able to be seen from certain angles)
  8. Most elites in Halo 2 still don't dual wield including bosses like the Heretic leader (already acknowledged by 343)
  9. The Sgt Johnson easter egg on the Halo 4 mission shutdown doesn't spawn anymore, that whole squad in the corner doesn't spawn at all no matter what
  10. The popup instruction in Forge and other Halo 3 game modes have the wrong color, too dark
  11. Bumper Jumper Controls Incorrect, LB doesn't do banshee flips in Halo 3 (FIXED)
  12. A lot of objects on the standard maps in Halo 3 won't spawn in Forge at all, only in custom games. There's no way to recover those objects in Forge at all.
  13. A lot of objects in Halo 3 spawn floating and even in campaign some object spawn positions are off
  14. There's no guardians on any maps in Forge in Halo 3 such as the mines on Sandtrap or the turrets on Snowbound
  15. A lot of textures, particularly in cutscenes keep flickering on Halo CE, more so in 4K graphics
Video Set 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi2e-p5KbBM
  1. Halo 2 and 4 don't have any emblems (random or custom) on characters in multiplayer
  2. Halo 4 water doesn't ripple when any object or character interacts with it in both campaign and multiplayer. There's splashes but no ripples
  3. Lighting glitches out in Halo 1 where an explosion's flash effect stays there permanently
  4. The BR sounds in Halo 3 on MCC are a little off and slightly slower and choppier than the 360 version
  5. Halo CE classic multiplayer still uses the wrong sound effects. It uses Anniversary sound effects instead of Classic sound effects
  6. Near the end of the Sacred Icon cutscene in Halo 2, the phantom is flying backwards towards the library
  7. When using other languages, Halo 3 multiplayer will not use the currently set language unless the text language matches the voice language. Halo 2 Anniversary is the same way except it won't using the set voice language at all no matter what
  8. During Halo 4 missions in campaign and spartan ops, whenever the screen with people's faces popups on your HUD to talk to you, there will be no sound at all coming from them
  9. In the sword room on the Halo 4 map Pitfall, weapon sounds will glitch out and they'll either be really muffled or have no sound at all
  10. Another corruption issue where Halo 4's campaign will have no sound at all (acknowledged by 343)
Video set 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AwmqaWADKs
  1. Halo 1 weapons will have no sound after the Jenkins helmet cutscene
  2. DISREGARD THIS ONE
  3. The description for the Halo 2 classic map Burial Mounds has an incorrect description and shows the description for the Halo 3 map Last Resort
  4. There are some lighting glitches in Halo 3 that causes some objects like your tracks in the snow or entire characters/vehicles to turn pitch black
  5. DISREGARD THIS ONE
  6. Halo 2 Creepy Cortana Glitch (switching back and forth in the last cutscene in Halo 2 will cause a creepy looking Cortana to appear)
  7. Several effects in Halo 2 like the slipspace ruptures will often flicker a lot
  8. At the beginning of the Gravemind Halo 2 cutscene, there will be a high pitched beep sound when playing in Chinese (haven't tested other languages yet)
  9. The Pan Cam coordinates are mispositioned in Halo 3 and seems to be off screen completely in Halo 4 and 2 Anniversary
  10. The subtitles for the Anniversary cutscenes in Halo 2 are out of sync
I'll add more to this list if I come across anything else or if anyone else notices anything I have missed.
Objects don't spawn in forge. Usually restarting the round fixes the problem but sometimes other objects become broken and don't spawn.
It would be good is there was a clear map option that removes everything. And maybe being able to edit objects from the small marker without the object being there?

Also I noticed that sometimes while as a moniter, your movement controls can become inverted for a couple of seconds.
  • TITLE: Halo 4 Customisation icons inconsistant with in-game models. (Male Body type)
  • MCC AREA OF FOCUS: Options & Career, Customisation, Appearance, Halo 4
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK:
In the Halo 4 Customisation menu when the Male Body type is active. Several icons for armor are inconsistent with the in-game models. Using wrong Forearms and legs that are not possible in that version of Halo 4.

Notable stuff is the "Ricochet" Forearms that are on majority of the images are not used with the actual models mostly using the "Recruit" forearms.

The Gungnir forearms are not available in any version of Halo 4 and are also not available in the MCC version.

• Recommended fix: Replace all the Male Body type images of Halo 4 armor to image taken from the game to remove the issue.
  • MCC AREA OF FOCUS: UI
  • FEEDBACK: So far, i love the new vertical UI, but the game still have many places where the UI is horisontal. To have two completely different UI designs in one collection makes the UI seem unfinished. I would love to get a new vertical UI in the pause menu, select mission menu, custom games menu etc. Every place that still have an horisontal menu.
  • MCC AREA OF FOCUS: Controller schemes
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Not all schemes are there (specifically, the Halo 4 schemes)
Which ones are you saying are missing?
My last thread on this got locked so I'll try reposting it here as I was told to:

Wasn't too sure which MCC Insider thread to put these in since they don't exactly fall under any one thread and there's a lot of them too. So I'll just put them all here in one big list. Hopefully this list of bugs helps the MCC team. Some of these bugs have already been fixed as of this posting while a couple turned out to not be bugs after all which I'll mention on the list. Let me know if there's any bugs I missed that I should add to this list:

Video set 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsS7cOM4q4w
  1. Corrupted Installs (already acknowledged, fix is to reinstall MCC Insider without the Intelligent Content Delivery)
  2. Custom Emblems Don't Show On Characters (In Halo 3 it's still random emblems)
  3. Pause Menu freezes game in background even on multiplayer sessions
  4. Multiplayer Theater Mode Disabled (There was a workaround on the original MCC that let's you watch Halo 3 and ODST theater clips together with other players as those games originally supported that feature on the 360 versions. But now that workaround is patched and there's no way to watch theater clips with others anymore)
  5. Wrong Objects and Gold Club Glitch On Sandbox
  6. Destroyed ghosts no longer fly in the air and explode on Halo 2
  7. The headless spartans in cryopods on Halo CE's first level are very visible now when playing in 4K (used to only be able to be seen from certain angles)
  8. Most elites in Halo 2 still don't dual wield including bosses like the Heretic leader (already acknowledged by 343)
  9. The Sgt Johnson easter egg on the Halo 4 mission shutdown doesn't spawn anymore, that whole squad in the corner doesn't spawn at all no matter what
  10. The popup instruction in Forge and other Halo 3 game modes have the wrong color, too dark
  11. Bumper Jumper Controls Incorrect, LB doesn't do banshee flips in Halo 3 (FIXED)
  12. A lot of objects on the standard maps in Halo 3 won't spawn in Forge at all, only in custom games. There's no way to recover those objects in Forge at all.
  13. A lot of objects in Halo 3 spawn floating and even in campaign some object spawn positions are off
  14. There's no guardians on any maps in Forge in Halo 3 such as the mines on Sandtrap or the turrets on Snowbound
  15. A lot of textures, particularly in cutscenes keep flickering on Halo CE, more so in 4K graphics
Video Set 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi2e-p5KbBM
  1. Halo 2 and 4 don't have any emblems (random or custom) on characters in multiplayer
  2. Halo 4 water doesn't ripple when any object or character interacts with it in both campaign and multiplayer. There's splashes but no ripples
  3. Lighting glitches out in Halo 1 where an explosion's flash effect stays there permanently
  4. The BR sounds in Halo 3 on MCC are a little off and slightly slower and choppier than the 360 version
  5. Halo CE classic multiplayer still uses the wrong sound effects. It uses Anniversary sound effects instead of Classic sound effects
  6. Near the end of the Sacred Icon cutscene in Halo 2, the phantom is flying backwards towards the library
  7. When using other languages, Halo 3 multiplayer will not use the currently set language unless the text language matches the voice language. Halo 2 Anniversary is the same way except it won't using the set voice language at all no matter what
  8. During Halo 4 missions in campaign and spartan ops, whenever the screen with people's faces popups on your HUD to talk to you, there will be no sound at all coming from them
  9. In the sword room on the Halo 4 map Pitfall, weapon sounds will glitch out and they'll either be really muffled or have no sound at all
  10. Another corruption issue where Halo 4's campaign will have no sound at all (acknowledged by 343)
Video set 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AwmqaWADKs
  1. Halo 1 weapons will have no sound after the Jenkins helmet cutscene
  2. DISREGARD THIS ONE
  3. The description for the Halo 2 classic map Burial Mounds has an incorrect description and shows the description for the Halo 3 map Last Resort
  4. There are some lighting glitches in Halo 3 that causes some objects like your tracks in the snow or entire characters/vehicles to turn pitch black
  5. DISREGARD THIS ONE
  6. Halo 2 Creepy Cortana Glitch (switching back and forth in the last cutscene in Halo 2 will cause a creepy looking Cortana to appear)
  7. Several effects in Halo 2 like the slipspace ruptures will often flicker a lot
  8. At the beginning of the Gravemind Halo 2 cutscene, there will be a high pitched beep sound when playing in Chinese (haven't tested other languages yet)
  9. The Pan Cam coordinates are mispositioned in Halo 3 and seems to be off screen completely in Halo 4 and 2 Anniversary
  10. The subtitles for the Anniversary cutscenes in Halo 2 are out of sync
I'll add more to this list if I come across anything else or if anyone else notices anything I have missed.
We are tracking all of these ones down. Most are already input as bugs, but thank you for being so thorough and having videos for them. It makes it a billion times easier.
Please consider adding OG User interface menu sounds from Halo 2 or 3. The MCC user interface sounds flicking through Menus has not dated well.
Can you verify if the Main Menu and CE Splitscreen Radar issues I posted on page 3 are being tracked?

Also, here are some more issues;
---
  • Area of Focus: H3 Physics
  • Issue: The 'teabag' ragdoll physics are much more powerful than they should be, probably due to the switch to 60hz ticking.
  • Repro Steps: Teabag a ragdoll'd body. Notice that you can move it around much more than on classic H3, and in some cases you can even get the body to stand fully upright.
  • Additonal Info: Videos - https://imgur.com/a/Ov2P0aB
---
  • Area of Focus: Multiplayer Pause Menu
  • Issue: You cannot change teams in Custom Games, even though every MP Halo has allowed this through the pause menu.
  • Repro Steps: Start up a custom game of Team Slayer, on any game. Attempt to change to a different team.
  • Additonal Info: n/a
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6