Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Insider - Flight 3 Feedback - Multiplayer

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 13
Currently with CE MP/campaign H2 MP and H3 MP installed I'm crashing on the load screen of every H2C multiplayer game I've gotten in MM. Will likely be trying to install H2 campaign to see if it fixes and if it doesn't will just totally reinstall everything

Not sure this is really the right place for this problem since it could be, well, a lot of problems that could be totally unrelated to multiplayer/mm
Hello,
Upon forging (couch coop with a friend 😀), we found the 7 wood in Halo 3 has a large blank box for the aiming reticle (pretty sure it was circular before and not a blank opaque image).
Also while forging in H3 the old "instant spawn equipment" trick didnt seem to work properly on grenades in particular. (Set the min limit on map = amount placed in forge options).

Also, while playing H2 classic and pausing the game, while the screen freezes when you pause - time does not stop.
Ex. We jump, pause mid air, un pause and we're already on the ground or dead off the map.

Will keep looking for more things, still enjoying it 😀.
Hello,
Upon forging (couch coop with a friend 😀), we found the 7 wood in Halo 3 has a large blank box for the aiming reticle (pretty sure it was circular before and not a blank opaque image).
Also while forging in H3 the old "instant spawn equipment" trick didnt seem to work properly on grenades in particular. (Set the min limit on map = amount placed in forge options).

Also, while playing H2 classic and pausing the game, while the screen freezes when you pause - time does not stop.
Ex. We jump, pause mid air, un pause and we're already on the ground or dead off the map.

This is multiplayer. You want this thread:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/mcc-insider---flight-3-feedback---misc-other/9675ca46-0dc8-48f8-92a6-b25d87fdc48b/posts
Hello,

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/mcc-insider---flight-3-feedback---misc-other/9675ca46-0dc8-48f8-92a6-b25d87fdc48b/posts
Oops! Sorry! Hopefully it gets to the right people! Thanks
Hello,

Oops! Sorry! Hopefully it gets to the right people! Thanks
I recommend posting your feedback in the proper thread.
Hello, I was accepted into the insider program, but I do not see the download available from the xbox insider app.
Any idea why this happens?
itsUw wrote:
Hello, I was accepted into the insider program, but I do not see the download available from the xbox insider app.
Do we have an answer on this guys?
No H3 Snipers or permanent snipers at all.... byebye mcc been fun
GOTHPONY69 wrote:
itsUw wrote:
if you were just accepted, you need to wait till phase 2 of flight 3 which should be next week. If you have been an insider since last flight you should have no trouble.
I can confirm in the Halo CE BTB Customs lobby of 12 people that JIP is in play for Customs ( haven't tested MM yet) and the dreaded Halo CE bug where if your in the Xbox Dashboard ( an example is looking at your XBL Messages) while the map loads and your character can't move ( forcing you to quit the game) has been Lucilled! Once everyone else has been invited to Flight 3 I plan on doing more Customs to state everyone's opinion on the improvements to Halo CE.
GOTHPONY69 wrote:
itsUw wrote:
I was accepted and got a email notification the other day. Saying to load the Insider app on the console. I did and once loaded, it took a few hours before the app was able to confirm that I was associated with the MCC program. After I came back later on, I checked and on the left side of the app was the MCC Insider listed. I selected on this and began the long download of 75Gb.

Be sure you got an email saying you were approved for the MCC insider program and to install the app on the console. Once the app confirms your invitation, you'll see the MCC Insider selection on the left of the app.
Unfortunately when making the video for this bug, I wasn't aware of "The SCOOP™" getting a new entry (specifically with Halo 3 info) that just so happened to feature this exact bug. Part way through making the video, I decided to read Development Update #5 again... Only not skimming it this time...

I discovered that the boxes were bugged on MCC back in early 2016 when I decided to make a map on Orbital, and I like utilizing unique objects on different canvases, so I really wanted this bug fixed haha. So much so, that my friends are probably sick of me saying "Don't worry guys, the boxes on Orbital will be fixed in the first update...", when they were talking about "more important issues"... Bah. Fortunately, there is now a video for it anyway... Unfortunately, it's been resolved. That's fortunate though, just not for the sake of having made a video for it... Unfortunately.

• Game: Halo 3
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Boxes on the map "Orbital" are bugged. Cannot grab, move, rotate or delete them. When restarting a new round in forge, they all despawn and you can place them again, but they just drop and can't be manipulated the way Forge intends objects to be.
  • REPRO STEPS: Boot up Halo 3 Forge on Orbital, spawn a box. Now try moving them. Betcha can't stic- move it.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: A video comparing the original Halo 3 (Mythic-disc version via back-compat), Halo 3 on MCC and Halo 3 on the MCC Insider editions of the box bug. Please excuse the video quality; I edited this on an iPad 😑 (partly reason to why I was too stubborn to delete the video lol)
Video link: https://1drv.ms/v/s!AkjHCFOPqVDWiCOWmfKYU1hqmsEQ
Anyone from us mind playing with me? I'm from Europe and can't find anyone.

Add me
GT: Slayerkodi
Unfortunately when making the video for this bug, I wasn't aware of "The SCOOP™" getting a new entry (specifically with Halo 3 info) that just so happened to feature this exact bug. Part way through making the video, I decided to read Development Update #5 again... Only not skimming it this time...I discovered that the boxes were bugged on MCC back in early 2016 when I decided to make a map on Orbital, and I like utilizing unique objects on different canvases, so I really wanted this bug fixed haha. So much so, that my friends are probably sick of me saying "Don't worry guys, the boxes on Orbital will be fixed in the first update...", when they were talking about "more important issues"... Bah. Fortunately, there is now a video for it anyway... Unfortunately, it's been resolved. That's fortunate though, just not for the sake of having made a video for it... Unfortunately.
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Boxes on the map "Orbital" are bugged. Cannot grab, move, rotate or delete them. When restarting a new round in forge, they all despawn and you can place them again, but they just drop and can't be manipulated the way Forge intends objects to be.
  • REPRO STEPS: Boot up Halo 3 Forge on Orbital, spawn a box. Now try moving them. Betcha can't stic- move it.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: A video comparing the original Halo 3 (Mythic-disc version via back-compat), Halo 3 on MCC and Halo 3 on the MCC Insider editions of the box bug. Please excuse the video quality; I edited this on an iPad 😑 (partly reason to why I was too stubborn to delete the video lol)
They know

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mcc-development-update-5

"There’s some Halo 3 fixes that I’m working on that kind of all tie together indirectly. I’ll start with what started it all. So, some may know that the Forgeable cardboard boxes on the map “Orbital” aren’t really Forgeable right now. Somehow, someone modified the asset for this object and deleted its properties, which the Forge system requires in order for you to be able to interact with it. That’s why they drop out of your hands as soon as you place them."

• MCC HALO GAME:Halo 4
  • ISSUE:sound disappear
  • REPRO STEPS:If you get into the Energy Sword room,your weapon sound will disappear
  • MCC HALO GMAE:ALL
  • REPROT:I'm a player from China,and I still can't find anymatch in Flight#3!The new MatchMaking system is still block area/IP or somthing?Plz make unUS/EU player could find match!!!
H3 custom game: in snowbound, guardians wont shoot at you if you get past them
also sometimes when loading a splitscreen custom game the build freezes and has to be restarted.
In theater h3, there seem to be no elastic barriers, you can get out of the map pretty easily

H2a has better framerate, although it may drop sometimes when near a man cannon, it definitely is improved, split screen h2a on the other hand is unplayable
Unfortunately when making the video for this bug, I wasn't aware of "The SCOOP™" getting a new entry (specifically with Halo 3 info) that just so happened to feature this exact bug. Part way through making the video, I decided to read Development Update #5 again... Only not skimming it this time...I discovered that the boxes were bugged on MCC back in early 2016 when I decided to make a map on Orbital, and I like utilizing unique objects on different canvases, so I really wanted this bug fixed haha. So much so, that my friends are probably sick of me saying "Don't worry guys, the boxes on Orbital will be fixed in the first update...", when they were talking about "more important issues"... Bah. Fortunately, there is now a video for it anyway... Unfortunately, it's been resolved. That's fortunate though, just not for the sake of having made a video for it... Unfortunately.
They know

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mcc-development-update-5

"There’s some Halo 3 fixes that I’m working on that kind of all tie together indirectly. I’ll start with what started it all. So, some may know that the Forgeable cardboard boxes on the map “Orbital” aren’t really Forgeable right now. Somehow, someone modified the asset for this object and deleted its properties, which the Forge system requires in order for you to be able to interact with it. That’s why they drop out of your hands as soon as you place them."
I'm aware. Reference the top of my comment. I was part way through making the video for it when I realized they mentioned it. I knew it was fixed in the Insider program as I tested it, but didn't think it would have been a fix that was done on purpose, and was instead just magically fixed through videogame magic.
Another few I've gathered. Running on an Xbox One X, also running on the latest Alpha build in the Xbox Insider program. Can provide more details if needed.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 2 Classic
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Multiple Battle Rifles firing in close proximity results in sound crunching.
  • REPRO STEPS: Have multiple players stand in close proximity and fire their Battle Rifles constantly. This will result in a loud and deafening crunching noise until the players stop firing.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: https://youtu.be/RMPYqONptXE
--

• MCC HALO GAME: Halo 3
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Guardians are disabled in Forge on Snowbound, Sandbox and Sandtrap.
  • REPRO STEPS: Load into Forge on either of these three maps. The turrets on Snowbound, the towers on Sandbox and the land mines on Sandtrap will not trigger when they usually should. This is only an issue in Forge, not custom games.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: N/A
--

• ISSUE/FEEDBACK: ODST armour is incorrectly labelled as "ODST CQB" in the customization menu.
  • REPRO STEPS: Browse to the customization menu for Halo 3 and highlight the ODST armour set. It is incorrectly labelled at "ODST CQB" instead of just "ODST".
--

• ISSUE/FEEDBACK: The option to kick a player in-game is absent.
  • REPRO STEPS: Hold back and press A on a players name during a custom game or Forge. The only option available is "MUTE". Halo 3 on Xbox 360 allowed you to kick players from in-game. Halo 2 Anniversary and Halo 4 have re-added these options in MCC Insider.
--
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 4
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Player sounds can still cut out on Pitfall, usually relating to the Sword spawn side of the map.
  • REPRO STEPS: No repro steps. This issue will almost certainly happen if you walk into the Sword spawn room, but it can happen if you even move close to that side of the map. This issue was present on retail MCC but not on the Xbox 360 version of the game.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: https://youtu.be/IqwRVFNSaIg
--
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Champions Bundle Content is absent
  • REPRO STEPS: All of the Champions Bundle content, outside of the "Pitfall" and "Vertigo" maps, is absent from the game such as weapon skins, armour sets, etc. This was also absent from the retail MCC.
--
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: The Spartan Ops skull selection user interface is unfinished and doesn't line up with other skull selection menus for campaign.
  • REPRO STEPS: Try to enable or disable skulls in the Spartan Ops menu. The name of the skull will be absent, and the description of the skull is also absent. If a player isn't familiar with the icons, they will have no idea what is being enabled. It is also inconsistent with the other skull selection menus seen in CE, H2, H3 and H4.
--

• MCC HALO GAME: All Games
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Theater being located under "Multiplayer" doesn't make sense. You shouldn't have to navigate to the Multiplayer menu to view Halo 3 campaign clips. I suggest moving Theater to the main menu so the options are "Campaign, Multiplayer, Playlists, Theater, Options & Career and Extras.
  • REPRO STEPS: N/A
I just downloaded the 1.453.0.0 update today and my screen is sicks on "Contactin Server-- Connecting to transport service. Please wait." Anyone else getting this too? Restarting my bills and loading a campaign level and exiting didn't fix it. This is very similar to the Downloading Matchmaking Data screen
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: When alone in a custom game or forge you have an option to End Game as well as Leave game.
  • REPRO STEPS: In start menu
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: Happens if you start alone or start with +1 and then they leave.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 13