[Locked] MCC Insider - Flight 3 Phase 2 Feedback - Campaign

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14
Please use this official thread to share any and all CAMPAIGN FEEDBACK for the MCC Insider Flight #3 PHASE TWO period (beginning Monday, 7/30).
  • You can read more about the MCC Insider Flight #3 HERE.
  • Flight 3 Multiplayer Feedback can be provided HERE.
  • Flight 3 Misc/Other Feedback can be provided HERE.
If you encounter an issue or have a suggestion or general feedback related to MCC CAMPAIGN, please include as much detail as possible.

• MCC HALO GAME: please specify which game within MCC you're providing feedback for
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: please be as detailed as possible.
  • REPRO STEPS: If it's a bug/issue, please provide the steps taken to reproduce this bug (if applicable)
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post.
Thank you for your participation in the MCC Insider Program!
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo ce anniversary graphics
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: up on the first level, following the mating to the bridge. Upon actually getting to the bridge the area sudde ly becomes brighter. It just looks like they turned on a bunch of lights.
  • REPRO STEPS: walking past a certain point just makes it come and go. Walking to the last junction it triggers. It is the junction where the marine waits and says "capital keys I'd waiting for you sir." You van just walk in and out of the exit and the lights go on and off.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 2
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: With Bandana skull on, any covenant weapons with battery percent still drain when use. Human weapons ammo are infinite.
  • REPRO STEPS: Start up any Halo 2 campaign level with bandana skull on and pick up any covenant weapons with battery percent (plasma pistol) and shoot it. You will see battery percent drain when shooting.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo ce anniversary graphics
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: up on the first level, following the mating to the bridge. Upon actually getting to the bridge the area sudde ly becomes brighter. It just looks like they turned on a bunch of lights.
  • REPRO STEPS: walking past a certain point just makes it come and go. Walking to the last junction it triggers. It is the junction where the marine waits and says "capital keys I'd waiting for you sir." You van just walk in and out of the exit and the lights go on and off.
I saw this bug in a video on YouTube as well.
By the way, the HDR support is AMAZING! I can even tell the difference in Halo:CE!
Edit* All HALO MCC playlist
  • When attempting to play the "Canyon Combat" playlist in Halo 4 it says resume and then takes me to the first mission on Halo CEA

Update* It seems to be an issue with all the playlist. The game wants to take me to the playlist that I've started but haven't completed when attempting to play in any other playlist.
Game: MCC Halo 2
Mission: Metrolpoiis
Platform: Xbox1X - 78" curved 4K samsung, 1300W Onkyo 7.1 (You never know, they might need that info!)
Report: In Scorpion crossing the bridge, laying waste to everything in my path (as instructed by Sarge) Animation stops, audio continues until audio corruption and hard and unexpected shutdown of the console - one time, not repeated so far.

Other observations - This right here is a beautiful game!
Campaign: Halo Combat Evolved
Report: Mission, The Pillar Of Autumn, Upon entering the section with the Life Pods being shot down the room turns to a blue tint in Anniversary graphics, I know that doesn't seem like a serious problem, but I find it very off putting as it ruins the atmosphere of the mission. Other than that the game runs smoothly, cleaner and a bit brighter than before.
Played through a few levels of H2A co-op earlier and it's like night and day. No lag outs, no infinite loading screens or connection issues, and the infamous de-sync issue from Quarantine Zone appears to be resolved as well.

Nice work guys! Absolutely thrilled to be able to play Halo 2 co-op properly.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 2
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: In Delta Halo, ODSTs sometimes despawn right before entering the structure after the vehicle section (the one from which Covenant are "pouring out of the middle" as the dialogue says)
  • REPRO STEPS: No idea. It happens in retail MCC as well but I've never figured out how to do it or avoid it.
Campaign: Halo 2 (OG Graphics Music Volume/Lag in switching graphics/small lag sometimes while playing)
Its not really an issue, but one thing that I still kinda see is that the music in Halo 2 is still quieter than it was with the OG Halo game. CE was like that too on OG graphics but when put in MCC you guys made it louder, I have said this before on the forums in the past & when I signed on for the Insider Build & now when I'm finally into playing the new build now. If you guys could please do so.
Also I see like almost a screenshot looking screen everytime a new level loads, it isn't causing any problems but just seems out of place & also getting small lags here & there, especially when switching from OG to Remastered graphics & it is a good 3 or 4 seconds before it shows anything & the game is still playing aswell during this making me look in an entirely new direction
Halo 2 Campaign: Bouncing screen on pause & elite lights showing through objects in OG graphics
Playing Metropolis & saw the elites lights on the armour going through solid architecture & when I paused, the screen is going up then jumping back to normal position then back up, then back again, making it looking like its bouncing, it doesn't do it all the time
Campaign: Combat Evolved Anniversary
Report: As I move through the corridors of the Pillar of Autumn, I turn on my flash light and all the dark areas turn out to be extreamly bright even when I turn off the flashlight.
Canada407 wrote:
Halo 2 Campaign: Bouncing screen on pause & elite lights showing through objects in OG graphics
Playing Metropolis & saw the elites lights on the armour going through solid architecture & when I paused, the screen is going up then jumping back to normal position then back up, then back again, making it looking like its bouncing, it doesn't do it all the time
Try to record it and provide the link to the recording. This way they can see what you see.
  • MCC game: Halo 4, infinity
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: foliage pops in as you move closer. The trees and tree structures are all present, but as you walkforward, the foliage and vines and weird red plants, etc, suddenly pop in. I'm used to some pop in in general, and it doesn't generally bother me much, but thithis is suddenly jarring.
  • MCC game: Halo 4, infinity
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: foliage pops in as you move closer. The trees and tree structures are all present, but as you walkforward, the foliage and vines and weird red plants, etc, suddenly pop in. I'm used to some pop in in general, and it doesn't generally bother me much, but thithis is suddenly jarring.
It's bad on every Halo 4 mode from single player to all multiplayer modes. Pop in is very distracting.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 2 Anniversary / Halo CE:A
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Seems to have some stuttering/FPS drops on a One X @ 4k
  • REPRO STEPS: Play through Cairo Station or Pillar of Autumn on a One X
  • MCC HALO GAME: halo ce anniversary graphics
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: silent artographer. When entering and exitingstructures, the lighting shifts. You can easily move back and forth between the load zone and see it happen
  • REPRO STEPS: when the situation happens, just back up a few steps and it reverts back
  • MCC HALO GAME: halo ce(atm)
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: every time I beat a level, it loads up the next one and instantly the pause menu shows up over the cinematic. The cinematic still plays though.
  • REPRO STEPS: just beat a level and let it start the next one
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo CE/Halo 2 Anniversary/Halo 3/Halo 4 (ALL)
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: There are two sound effects played instead of one when opening the pause menu
  • REPRO STEPS: Press the pause menu button while in-game
  • MCC game: Halo 2/Halo 2A
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: the Master Gunnery Seargent’s pathfinding while walking over to the “zapper” is messed up. He has trouble making it to the console. He keeps walking into the actual zapper machine instead.
  • REPRO STEPS: after you get out of the targeting check, when he says move around and get a feel, run around the room, jumping often, so that he tells you to be careful multiple times. Once he makes it near the zapper, he should start his dialogue about the shields, but can’t get to the console easily. This was done on Heroic difficulty, Anniversary graphics mode.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14