Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Insider - Flight 3 Phase 2 Feedback - Campaign

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 14
While playing Halo:ce Sound goes in and out also cortanas eyes tend to get hollowed out. ive had major slow down speeds and trouble with multiplayer matchmaking.
had to reinstall the game do to it constantly stopping the installation
Campaign: CE... The game looks good. Cut scenes look really great.
The warthog disappears when parked to go kill covenant in the hills.
It's not giving me the skulls. It says in game the skull is unlocked but not showing skulls on the menu.
Terminals not working.
Some of the weapons in halo 2 seem to fire slower than they should. I noticed the pistol and carbine doing this.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 2 / Halo 2 anniversary
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: When you start the mission The Armory and you get into the game play the character model for the marine will just pop in.
  • REPRO STEPS: Just start the mission The Armory and skip the cut scene to get into the game play :)
  • ADDITIONAL INFO:N/A
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 2 anniversary
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: In the mission Cairo station get to the section were the Covenant blow up the door let them brake through and then die, this will take you back to the checkpoint but if you look at the door, the sparking effect will be at the top of the door for about 2-3 seconds then it will disappear before the door blows up.
  • REPRO STEPS: Start the level Cairo station and skip the cut scene to get to the game play, after this make your way to the next room were the Covenant brake through the door, the sparking effect will be were it should be. after the Covenant brake through die, after you re spawn look at the door, the sparking effect will be above the door for about 2-3 seconds then disappear before the door blows up.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO:N/A
MCC HALO GAME: Halo CE/A
ISSUE/FEEDBACK: The shotgun is still inconsistent against the flood at point blank range
REPRO STEPS: Start a campaign (the library best) with the flood and shotgun try and grab a shotgun run straight into a flood form fire the weapon and it will miss at point blank
ADDITIONAL INFO: covenant is i think unnaffected by this issue
Game: Halo CE.
This issue has been on MCC since day 1, their is no "original" sounds. Like even when you are playing in Classic graphics, you still get the remastered audio. You can shoot a pistol for example in classic graphics and then switch to remastered graphics and the sound is the same. Also, not sure if its necessarily a bug, but you cannot change from classic to remastered or vis versa during cutscenes.
Halo MCC Game:Halo 2/Halo 2A.
Issue: Some of the switches (The ones with a green handprint) on the mission "Cario Station" are transparent as in the player can phase right through them as if they weren't there. Examples of this can be found when you are pressing one of the buttons that activates the lift causing it to go down. I don't know if it was like this in the original game but this is a very small graphical issue that isn't really too much to worry about.
REPRO STEPS: Load up H2/H2A: 'Cario Station' and walk right through some of the switches you see throughout the mission.
  • MCC game: Halo 1 / Halo 2 - Halo Playlist
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: During playthrough there are several graphical glitches in Halo 1 Anniversary. Texture pop-in on rocks was apparent mostly toward the first part of the Halo stage. Delta Halo on Halo 2 graphically worked well and did not experience the pop-in on rocks. Sound issues as it pertains to Cortona's voice is present throughout the stage. Her volume appears to be half of what the rest of the characters is including the AI marines. I also experienced premature stage end on Delta Halo right before riding the platforms over to center of stage. This premature end does move me immediately onto Halo 3's Halo stage without issue but never completed Delta Halo.
  • REPRO STEPS: No steps taken as I have played through the same levels twice with the same issue each time.
  • MCC game: Halo 1
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: During playthrough using anniversary graphic and 4K, I received a black screen for a couple of seconds on the Halo stage when rescuing the marines from the rock formation (1st Pod rescue after coming out of the tunnels.) During the black screen the sound worked fine so I the game was continuing to run but the video was just not available.
  • REPRO STEPS: No Steps as video came back and did not suffer the issue again (this has happened to me on Forza 7 once before and never since so not sure it is an issue or not)
  • MCC HALO: main menu
  • ISSUE: in options and career / customization / cant rename loadouts
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo CE
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Random freezes, slowdowns.
Xbox One X / 4K HDR TV
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo Combat Evolved
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: while I was trying to go for the par time, I noticed that some of the big objects in the first level noticeably flicker, like as if they are going to disappear.
  • REPRO STEPS: This could be caused by me not installing on the main xbox one x hard drive but it's at least noticeable
  • MCC Game: Halo CE
  • Feedback - Game looks good and is running great. Smooth and didn't crash on me yet.
Halo 4 mission reclaimer there's alot of grass poping in and out. Also on halo 2 before going to the scarab I killed every single teammate on heroic and they didnt attack me back.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo ce anniversary sound
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: first time loading MCC halo anniversary and while just setting up controls via the tut I hear a popping sound and it continues through the whole level.
  • REPRO STEPS: start new game and while setting up controls in tut there's a popping noise
Minor lighting glitch in Halo Combat Evolved
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo Combat Evolved, Halo after you get the Warthog and drive into the cave structure
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Very minor lighting error/glitch
  • REPRO STEPS: Go to location (see screenshot, walk/look around)
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: https://i.imgur.com/G5yuZs3.jpg
Awesome (hopefully intended) marine behaviour in Halo 2 Anniversary; this should stay and not get fixed.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 2 Anniversary, Delta Halo
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Marine will bury his head if under extreme stress (so far only tested with rocket launcher)
  • REPRO STEPS: You can unbury the marine with the rocket launcher :)
  • ADDITIONAL INFO:
  • "Glitch": https://drive.google.com/open?id=1phIm8kUCssvqvYg_lxpVTDml6jqQE_nM
  • Fix: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KVZb1ZTSfclf8TIeXexqcFcan1jwt_AH
Game: Halo CE.
This issue has been on MCC since day 1, their is no "original" sounds. Like even when you are playing in Classic graphics, you still get the remastered audio. You can shoot a pistol for example in classic graphics and then switch to remastered graphics and the sound is the same. Also, not sure if its necessarily a bug, but you cannot change from classic to remastered or vis versa during cutscenes.
I believe halo anniversary is just like that. I dont recall being able to hear older sounds on the 360 version, hence they kept it in for halo 2 anniversary
MCC HALO GAME: Halo CE Anniversary
ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Before starting a mission, there’s an option where you can change the visuals and music from classic to remastered setting and I choose both of them as remastered (default). So I started the game and for some reason the music change and starts playing the classic rather than the remastered. Like when I skip some of the cutscenes in one of the Halo CE missions or whenever I died during in-game and restart from last checkpoint.
Game: Halo CE
Problem: While testing skull and terminal collection, the skulls worked but the terminals did not. The lighting was also either brighter than normal or darker than normal. The tunnels on the pillar autumn are an example. Some portions of them are bright and others were incredibly dark.
Repro steps: I would get a prompt to press X to access the terminal (universal reclaimer layout) and nothing would happen. I've tested this on both mission 1 and 2 of CE so far. Neither terminal worked while the skulls were collected just fine. As far as lighting goes, I walked into the tunnels and one wall was well lit and if I walked farther it suddenly completely changed and got very dark. It would change as I walked back and forth.
In halo ce I found a bug where I have two halo rings instead of one in the first cutscene
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo CE Anniversary Campaign
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: A) The first terminal in the tunnel doesn't activate after pressing RB. B) The skull counter doesn't show any skull count change after I found the Mythic skull near the waterfall by the crash zone.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 14