Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Insider - Flight 3 Phase 2 Feedback - Campaign

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 14
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo CE
  • ISSUE: In the first mission: The Pillar of Autumn, after you exit your cryopod and approach it again a headless olive spartan will appear inside. The same can be said about the surrounding cryopods in the cryobay, except those spartans are white instead of olive. This appears to only occur in the classic graphics and I'm not so sure this occurs during the last mission: The Maw as well.
I hope I uploaded this on the right thread this time...
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 4
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Knight and Crawlers appearing with no proper textures or lighting information.
  • REPRO STEPS: Played the mission Infinity from the start to the end, did not choose a rally point to start at otherwise the bug would not occur, once I got close enough to the knight or the crawler the bug would fix itself never to show up again until replaying the mission from the very start.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: Here is a youtube link showing what i mean: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRQgRV9yv_0&feature=youtu.be
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 4
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Lighting bug in the mission Infinity
  • REPRO STEPS: Played the mission Infinity from the start to the end, the fog lighting after getting the promethean vision bugs out after going up the log stairs
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: Video of it happening here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ulwCeO601M&feature=youtu.be
Sorry again for another post so soon after my original one, but this was a different issue entirely.
  • MCC game: Halo 2 - The Great Journey Mission - Heroic
  • ISSUE #1: After meeting the Hunters and entering the first room of Brutes, sounds became distorted and the game began lagging severely. Eventually I found myself staring at the ground before the game froze completely. I had to manually reset my Xbox and reboot.
  • REPRO STEPS: Meet with the hunters, have them enter the room with brutes and begin fighting. It only happened once, but it was when there was a high amount of combat with many brutes firing along with the hunters.
  • Issue #2: After defeating Tartarus, the second cutscene with Master Chief riding the forerunner ship does not show in the updated graphics mode. The screen remains black. When I cut over to classic graphics, the cutscene does appear.
  • REPRO STEPS: Beat Tartarus in the enhanced graphics mode. After the initial cutscene with the Arbiter, the screen will go black. Switch to classic graphics and the cutscene will be present.
MCC HALO GAME: halo 4

Issue/Feedback: I noticed this in the main game haven’t tried it in the new build yet but in the mission gypsy company after you destroy the Lich and continue to the next area the world doesn’t load in at all the vehicle just moves over thin air
These have nothing to do with glitches, but I have a couple of requests.
  • Can we have Halo CEA / Halo 4 style subtitles in Halo 2, 3 and ODST?
  • Can we have Miranda and Johnson's dialogue in The Great Journey (Halo 2) more audible without having to stand directly beside them?
  • Is it possible yet to switch graphics during Halo CEA cutscenes?
  • Can we get customisable Campaign Playlists?
    • If not, can we get some more playlists with ODST in it, including one full campaign playthrough with ODST set between Halo 2 and 3?
    • And maybe Spartan Ops in there somewhere with cinematics that automatically play at the beginning of the missions instead of having to be selected?
      (I think Spartan Ops should be chosen from the Campaign menu rather than the multiplayer menu or any separate section, but should also have the chapters available for the Custom Games browser when that's eventually introduced.)
  • Has the aspect ratio for Halos 3 and 4 splitscreen co-op been fixed?
  • And just a reminder, the controls for the Hornet and Jetpack in the default Recon for Halo 3 and 4 need to be fixed. They're currently far too awkward to use, and the Hornet controls between Halo 2 Anniversary and Halo 3 are inconsistent.
I'm sure this would have been fixed by now, but just in case it isn't: The gun sounds randomly turning off in Halo CEA; I hope that's sorted.
Not sure if anyone else has experienced this in the retail version of MCC. I always play Halo CE with classic visuals and classic music. Throughout the campaign, music will sometimes cut out suddenly, then come back on later on. On the level, 343 Guilty Spark, after the cutscene when chief views the helmet recording, the audio sounds distant and muffled for about 30 seconds when you encounter the infection forms for the first time. Does not happen everytime. However, it's definitely a minor annoyance. On a separate note, I would like to say as a day 1 Halo fan, having the Halo Anniversary weapon/melee sound effects instead of the original sounds from 2001 Halo CE was always a tad bit disappointing. Please put the old sounds back in Halo CE! That includes multiplayer too! Or make it like Halo 2 Anniversary where you have two options: Original sounds/graphics/music or remastered sounds/graphics/music. Just my humble opinion. Thanks for revisiting Halo MCC!
Hi, I'm a Chinese, English is not too good, so this paragraph is most of the translation machine, please forgive me.
Can I personal suggestions for the campaign add visible Chinese subtitles to the two generation or the 3 generation?
To tell you the truth, the Taiwan version of Chinese dubbing is not suitable for mainland China.
Please refer to it, thank you.
Campaign: Halo 4 Mission Composer
Report: The room before meeting Dr. Tillson you meet a pair of hunters. After killing one of the hunters, the other stops attacking. I found it strange and when I walked towards it, it kept moving backwards all the way up to the walls. Never attacked me.
  • MCC game: Halo 4
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Elite Controller and Plasma Overcharge. Cant plasma over charge when the trigger throw distance is set to short.
  • REPRO STEPS: Load any level, change the trigger throw distance to short |-|-| and you can only single fire the weapon.
  • MCC game: Halo 2A
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK:
  • 1- Halo 2A viewmodel does not flow with camera when looking up and down.
  • 2- Control panel for big cargo elevator in cairo station is not a solid object and can be walked through.
  • 3- vibration lingers in pause menu when getting shot.
  • 4- Great Journey Hunters and elite welcome party runs ahead, forgetting to greet the Arbiter.
  • REPRO STEPS:
  • 1-Look up and down, compare between classic and anniversary.
  • 2-Walk into the control panel.
  • 3-Get shot, pause game.
  • 4- Enter the room where we meet hunters for the first time in the Great Journey.
  • MCC GAME: Halo 2/Halo 2A
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Vertical and horizontal aim sensitivities are different.
  • REPRO STEPS: I am playing "The Oracle" in Halo 2A on Heroic with the "Eye Patch" and "Thunderstorm" skulls on. My sensitivity is at 4. I have checked my TV aspect ratio settings (the ratio is not stretched; all circles are perfect), I tried switching graphics to classic, and I tried a different controller, but the horizontal aim axis is still noticeable more sensitive than the vertical. Perhaps this has something to do with the "Eye Patch" skull?
  • MCC GAME: Halo 2/Halo 2A
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Terminal won't activate.
  • REPRO STEPS: Same mission, difficulty, skulls, etc as above. In the room after the rotating elevator ride down the facility early in the mission (the room where you break through the glass to drop down into it to fight waves of flood and elites), the terminal in the back of the room (opposite the door) won't activate and bring me to the Halo Waypoint app like it does in the retail MCC.
During the mission Quarantine on Halo 2 at the part when your on the "tram" ride to get the index. The auto aim is still going haywire. I'm trying my best to get some actual bug reports done thru the Xbox Insider Hub but when I finish the report and click done it goes to upload and says it's been put in a queue.This is the best I can do for now.
USCRuss72 wrote:
I'm trying my best to get some actual bug reports done thru the Xbox Insider Hub but when I finish the report and click done it goes to upload and says it's been put in a queue.This is the best I can do for now.
From what I understand the queue is invisible, but it will get uploaded and sent :)
I played the Campaign for Halo: CE and ran into a few issues/bugs. On the mission "Halo", after a banshee was destroyed, it was omitting a loud noise as if it was still operating.
Second, the voice audio for when Cortana speaks can be very faint. (I checked my headphone audio).
Last one I noticed was that marines killed me 8 times with grenades and I don't know why haha.
On The Mission "Delta Halo" on Halo 2, when on the tank that was delivered by a pelican, I crossed the bridge to fight a wraith on the other side and the whole game just stopped/crashed. This was prior to another time on the mission "Metropolis" when on the bridge on a tank, the game would freeze for about 2 seconds. Seems to happen on Halo 2 when on a tank.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 2
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: With Bandana skull on, any covenant weapons with battery percent still drain when use. Human weapons ammo are infinite.
  • REPRO STEPS: Start up any Halo 2 campaign level with bandana skull on and pick up any covenant weapons with battery percent (plasma pistol) and shoot it. You will see battery percent drain when shooting.
I was just about to post this.
MCC HALO GAME: Halo CEA
ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Not a huge issue, but can we get classic sounds added as well? On top of that, can we get a feature just like Halo 2A where when you switch graphics, it changes the sound and music as well? Also switching during cutscenes would be cool too.
MCC HALO GAME: All
ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Another request, but can we get FOV sliders as well as centered crosshairs please?
ColonelFatass - please don't post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 14