Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] MCC Insider - Flight 3 Phase 2 Feedback - Campaign

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 14
stckrboy wrote:
ColonelFatass - please don't post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks
Not to mention this is wishlist material, not feedback:
MCC HALO GAME: All
ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Another request, but can we get FOV sliders as well as centered crosshairs please?
MCC HALO GAME: Halo 2 Anniversary
ISSUE/FEEDBACK: When you Wield the Fuel Rod Cannon in H2A Master Chief's hand is floating just above the handle.
REPRO STEPS: Pick up a Fuel Rod in Halo 2 with the graphics set to anniversary.
ADDITIONAL INFO:
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 2 Anniversary
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: During the mission 'Cairo station' As you go out to space at the final segments of the level, Or the part where you are about to go down the elevator, I found crouching down and throwing grenades by total accident made them fly up to the rooftops, Only to reappear right in front. Dunno if this happens in the retail build right now.
  • REPRO STEPS: Simply, Throw a grenade at a box, And it flies up to the ceiling. But it does explode even if it dissapears.
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 2 Anniversary
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: If you use the plasma pistol, Charging it will not show the energy bar on the weapon, This also happens when you fire.
  • REPRO STEPS: Simply, Grab a plasma pistol. And fire at will. youll notice it real quick
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 4 in general
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: any time I'm inside a steucture(ship, everything seems fine. But the moment I'm outside, a huge amount of pop in withvegetation, rocks, etc. Its very off putting as it is highly obvious
  • REPRO STEPS. Load up mission 2, 4 or (all I've tried so far) and there are pop in all over the place.
MCC HALO GAME: Halo 4 - Mission: Requiem
ISSUE/FEEDBACK: Mid-mission cinematic seems jarring when switching scenes/viewpoints/camera angles.
REPRO STEPS: Haven't tried it again yet
ADDITIONAL INFO: Link
On the second level of H2A, after dying, the textures suddenly disappeared - almost looked like it reverted back to Halo 2 Classic graphically.

Very strange...it switched back to normal after we died again
MCC Halo game: Halo CE A.
Issues/Errors: Framedrops and visual bugs.
In Halo:CE campaign, cutscenes have some framedrops. In first part of the game some trees appears and disappears during the mission with the car.
On the second level of H2A, after dying, the textures suddenly disappeared - almost looked like it reverted back to Halo 2 Classic graphically.

Very strange...it switched back to normal after we died again
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 2 A
  • Platform: xbox one Halo 5 edition
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: I've encounter a number of them:
  1. In cutscenes: the subtitles were about a second late
  2. In cutscenes: background audio (for example in "the armory" when chief is awarded and you can hear background cheering/clapping) was messy
  3. In gameplay: the sound/music sounded muffled
MCC HALO GAME: Halo 2 Anniversary
ISSUE/FEEDBACK: When you Wield the Fuel Rod Cannon in H2A Master Chief's hand is floating just above the handle.
REPRO STEPS: Pick up a Fuel Rod in Halo 2 with the graphics set to anniversary.
ADDITIONAL INFO:
The problem with this is that they basically stuck the Halo 4 fuel rod cannon in Halo 2. It doesn't fit. They would either somehow have to change Chief's hand to hold it in new graphics but also fit the old one in old graphics, or create a new asset of the classic fuel rod cannon for anniversary mode. Which is the obvious answer and what they should have done ... clearly the H2A and H4 model aren't 100% identical, so they reskinned it. So why didn't they just take the extra step and reskin the OG fuel rod cannon or create a new one resembling it? Especially when *most* of the other weapons were designed to resemble their OG counterparts? What's with this one Halo 4 looking weapon in there?

Well, I think the answer is that the fuel rod cannon was never in Halo 2's multiplayer to begin with. And it's not there now. And, like the Assault Rifle, they wanted to add it for H2A. And since Halo 2 Anniversary's multiplayer is built off of Halo 4's--which has a fuel rod cannon--what do you think they're going to do? Create a separate Anniversary model of the OG version for campaign and then have the Halo 4 looking one for multiplayer so everyone can hold it properly? Leave it out of multiplayer like it was originally so there wouldn't be this issue and go with an OG model for campaign? Redesign every character model in multiplayer to hold the new OG looking one so the new & correct OG model can be consistent in both campaign & matchmaking? They should have done the latter, but the game was so rushed that ... well, that we're currently doing all this to fix it. So the quickest way to get an HD fuel rod cannon in both campaign & matchmaking was to take the Halo 4 version already available in the matchmaking and slap it in campaign, regardless of how dumb it looks.

But that's just what I suspect happened. Makes the most sense based on what I can deduce.
This one is not so much gamebreaking, but the tone of the dialogue for the mandarin dub in The Great Journey scene where arby confronts tartarus is all wrong in H2A. Also its audio is totally de synced. It seems to be synced well with H2C however, doesn't save the voice acting though, eg Arby yelling when he should be calm and assertive.
  • MCC HALO GAME: All games. Campaign playlists.
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: I love the idea of campaign playlists, especially cross-game playlists, but I never play them because I cannot change the difficulty to heroic from normal. It seems like a bit of an oversight to have the entire difficulty of the playlist locked & not customisable by the player. So I would love to have the added option to change difficulty (& skulls too) of the playlists!
I played through some of Gravemind and it sounded like H2C's music plays at the correct volume now.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
MCC Halo Game: Halo 3
Platform: xbox one s
Issues: on mission sierra 117 right at the start, most marines would run in through trees and get stuck in random places, checkpoint pretty much resets their place
Do not post about forum moderation or make nonconstructive posts.

Spoiler:
Show
  • MCC HALO GAME: Halo 2
  • ISSUE/FEEDBACK: I've had some issues with pop in textures on Halo 2 Anniversary specifically grass and plant life while driving through Outskirts. Interestingly I also had an issue where my Ghost was damaged and the wings disappeared leaving just the boost colors showing up.
  • REPRO STEPS: Will test further this evening to see if I can reproduce.
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: None
MCC CEA: Mission 2 Halo, the part where you must activate the light bridge to continue if you put the Warthog on the ramp to assist killing the Major Elite after the activation cut scene if you instead decide to go off the side and around back to the Warthog if you attempt to jump pass the Warthog Gunner he may look in your direction and the turret of the Warthog will clip you through a the wall beside you sending you to your death.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 14